6 Days till pof. Whats the first thing u will do right after the button push?

zealex.9410

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Gabor Kota.9607" said:

> > @TheSlothArmada.6709 said:

> > -Log on

> > -Daily Reward

> > -Do PvP then realize it's going to be extremely annoying to have to face PoF elite specialization while having them locked for myself.

> > -Stop trying

> > -Rage on forums

> > -Try to bargain with God

> > -Depression

> > -Acceptance

> > -Buy PoF

>

> If you know, this will happen, why not just buy it before start? :)

Because it's all about the journey, not the destination... 8-)

Desparately try to update three game clients on all three desktop computers in our house over our stone-age internet connection, so the kids and I can all play PoF together. Probably be driven crazy in the process by the kids contiunally whining why the download isn't done yet and simultaneously clogging our internet connection by browsing youtube on their mobile phones.

If I'm lucky, our clients will be updated and ready to go when we get up on Saturday morning ... by which time there will be new patches to download ;) .

I run around with a lorehound, so it'll be

1) Unlock the new elites as much as possible

2) Do whatever story is necessary to get into the new maps

3) Run around the first new map until we have sifted through the sand, found what there is to find, poked our nose into the corners of the maps

4) Do whatever story is required to move onto the next map, repeat process, etc.

I'm really ok with this :D

I'd imagine, based on HoT and LS3, that you won't be getting to any of the new content without actually doing at least the first step of the story.

As such, the first thing I'll be doing is hitting up my Story Journal and enabling the PoF story.

Ain't gonna be on the first day, though. My sister picked an inconvenient time to get married, right on the day PoF launches, and I'll be gone that day and the rest of the weekend. So it won't be until Sunday night or Monday morning that I get to play PoF.