When are they going to fix WvW ?

AlbinoSnowWhite.4189

> @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > @AlbinoSnowWhite.4189 said:

> > > @cpchow.7416 said:

> > > WvW content release on its own schedule. (Soon) / (GW3) / (year 3k17)

> > > 15 charrs.

> >

> > better not do a gw3. . id stop playing. they need to continue to do what Wow is doing. To come out iwth a new game, im not going to chase this. i spent thousands on this game. im not going to start all over again. Stop with this trash talk.

>

> You've... spent.... thousands??

>

> Man. That is the most distressing thing I've heard all day...

>

> Go..

>

> Out

>

>

> Side..

I mean, [i'm not surprised](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/291149 "https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/291149"). I've thrown 6k hours into this game and have probably thrown $200~300 at the gem store over that span (mostly in 2013). Its a little crazy to think I could buy a used car with the money some individuals have thrown at this game.

~ Kovu

> @ThomasC.1056 said:

> If I was paranoid, and an adept of conspiracy theories, I'd say that they purposely shown big numbers in order to build hype over OP elite specs, and then, they "fixed the bugs" in a shameless demonstration that those "bugs" were actually what the elite specs efficiency was built upon.

>

> Fortunately, I'm not a paranoid adept of conspiracy theories, and I'm therefore concluding that they just oversaw it because of sheer ineptitude.

Given history. I'd say its ineptitude. I mean just think about all the bugs and issues that somehow managed to make it into the game from THEIR updates. Oh the joys and smiles i still get when then thinking about the Suicide Mesmer bombs to single handle wipe zergs with the fall trait bug was SO much fun Lol

though at the same time, i kinda get the feeling they SEE the bugs and issues in the new specs, but leave them in because well, big damage sells. Then once the sales have slowed down they come back to fix those "Bugs" and issues

> @Kovu.7560 said:

> > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > @AlbinoSnowWhite.4189 said:

> > > > @cpchow.7416 said:

> > > > WvW content release on its own schedule. (Soon) / (GW3) / (year 3k17)

> > > > 15 charrs.

> > >

> > > better not do a gw3. . id stop playing. they need to continue to do what Wow is doing. To come out iwth a new game, im not going to chase this. i spent thousands on this game. im not going to start all over again. Stop with this trash talk.

> >

> > You've... spent.... thousands??

> >

> > Man. That is the most distressing thing I've heard all day...

> >

> > Go..

> >

> > Out

> >

> >

> > Side..

>

> I mean, [i'm not surprised](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/291149 "https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/291149"). I've thrown 6k hours into this game and have probably thrown $200~300 at the gem store over that span (mostly in 2013). Its a little crazy to think I could buy a used car with the money some individuals have thrown at this game.

>

> ~ Kovu

I might come close to you but he said. Thousand... plural.... smh

> @Aeolus.3615 said:

> Q: Why WvW is broken if was made for casual pve'rs ???? xD

>

> Doubt Anet thinks WvW is in awfull state.... Besides they wont improve the gamemode for pvp players since WvW was made for pve players farm there...

Last I talked with anet directly they were surprised Winds was considered too strong in WvW.

I don't really know how connected they are, nobody outside of internal employees probably does, but whatever amount of connection they have, is not enough to understand the mode or its community. If I were to wager, I would wager anet thinks overall WvW is "fine" but that population decreases are a problem in the mode just as with other modes, an extension of that understanding rather than being a WvW specific piece of knowledge.

> @Lorx.8507 said:

> > @Aeolus.3615 said:

> > Q: Why WvW is broken if was made for casual pve'rs ???? xD

> >

> > Doubt Anet thinks WvW is in awfull state.... Besides they wont improve the gamemode for pvp players since WvW was made for pve players farm there...

>

> Last I talked with anet directly they were surprised Winds was considered too strong in WvW.

>

> I don't really know how connected they are, nobody outside of internal employees probably does, but whatever amount of connection they have, is not enough to understand the mode or its community. If I were to wager, I would wager anet thinks overall WvW is "fine" but that population decreases are a problem in the mode just as with other modes, an extension of that understanding rather than being a WvW specific piece of knowledge.

Well as a guardian myself i dont find winds OP as well, problem is when the skill was invisible being casted, there are far far worse things in WvW.

Problem is that ANet is completelly disconected from the how spam and how unskilled(or by the other hand that actually the most troll game made ever to troll pvp players.... and make them drop the game since this was a game for pve and quagan lovers) the game have become, classwide due the condi and boon spam while they resisted to had a more similiar aproach to gw1 skill mechanics wich would make both pvp and pve way much better and fun for every one.

Population descreases cause of the above issue ANet only know how to add spam and power creep to the game and call it diferent mechanics, barrier itself it is not inovative, lots of mmo's have it, and now they want to add to most spec since its placebo to keep the power creep and spam at the same time, but ANet added barrier on a class that used a unbalnace spamway to work well on pve health sponge mobs, while player have like 12k to 20k.

ANet want condi as DPS viable cause they think that is the way that makes the game more simple to develop further wich was a huge mistake and some players pointed that, wich was what really happened, boons spam , everything is boons stacking or condi stacking oout of control, so ANet was forced to add tons of boon removal for pvp in a pve class concept.

Lots of things that ANet is doing conflit with each other, and tend to generate more issues, even glicko ratings had isses after issues, change values where players pointed problems and few months those values had to be reverted, the urrent up and down system while links are still activated, with might put a server with good population on the right tier and after delink that server will probably be punishedfor the relink..

Other issue is that gw2 was made under wrong impressions and conclusions from gw1 development, ANet dev's burned alot of themselves on gw1and i feel they wanted to avoid that in gw2, reason they sated everything to be boons and condis but that resulted on them shooting themselves on the foot.

They should had used the structure of skill design to the new gw2 classes with strong mechanics keep the game pvp sided instead of design a game to free and low effort rewards and simpleton build rotations on a pve spam way un-complexity

Sorry abou any bad english.

> @PabbyGaul.9682 said:

> I think pof really gave wvw the tools it needed. The complexity of group fights has dramatically increased and comps by numerous guilds have really diversified. I think in general if yer in an organized group with a strategy life is good. If yer not my guess is its a bit overwhelming.

this gotta be a troll kek

game is becoming more and more like the special olympics.

> @Bigsexy.8302 said:

> > @PabbyGaul.9682 said:

> > I think pof really gave wvw the tools it needed. The complexity of group fights has dramatically increased and comps by numerous guilds have really diversified. I think in general if yer in an organized group with a strategy life is good. If yer not my guess is its a bit overwhelming.

>

> this gotta be a troll kek

> game is becoming more and more like the special olympics.

Nope.

> @PabbyGaul.9682 said:

> > @Bigsexy.8302 said:

> > > @PabbyGaul.9682 said:

> > > I think pof really gave wvw the tools it needed. The complexity of group fights has dramatically increased and comps by numerous guilds have really diversified. I think in general if yer in an organized group with a strategy life is good. If yer not my guess is its a bit overwhelming.

> >

> > this gotta be a troll kek

> > game is becoming more and more like the special olympics.

>

> Nope.

The diversity of comps is just the lack of skilled groups theorycrafting the meta into something actually meta. Its just the casual nature of whats left of the playerbase.