PVP Tier list after condi nerf

Demon.6743

> @"Despond.2174" said:

> d/p> @"trunks.5249" said:

> > > @"ArthurDent.9538" said:

> > > Limiting to POF specs only is stupid.

> > >

> > > Going On

> > >

> > > S: Scourge, Firebrand, Mirage

> > > A: Druid, Spellbreaker, SD Core Thief, DP Daredevil, Chrono, Holosmith

> > > B: SD weaver, Dragon hunter, Radiance Guard, Power Mirage, Soulbeast

> > > C: Herald, Tempest, Scrapper, Reaper, Scepter Ele

> > > D : Doesn't really matter at this point everything else is garbo.

> >

> > why is daredevil on the list? i have played over 600 matches in ranked this season and ran into maybe 2-3 tops.

>

> Bar that, the lists given @ the start of the thread are pretty accurate. It's not the ideal meta for d/p DD anymore, even gods like Sindrener are learning s/p to try adjust to the meta. It's still solid though but there are better options that are safer and better for your team. Pretty much any thief I see now is a #3 spamming DE PP, which is good if your team is already snowballing but if it's an even game you can just obliterate them.

>

> Mesmar is at a peak right now. The best pve dps, best pve tank, best duelist, Tier 1 by far in both pvp modes. It doesn't get much better than this.

>

>

Sind is playing S/D right now, not S/P, also he's not learning it, he said it was his favorite set some time ago but switched to D/P while it was meta. He is probably adjusting his play style to the new "age" of gw2 combat, but he's pretty familiar with the set, trust me.

> @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> I guess I am a little aged or out of touch...this tier list naming scheme...

>

> Did it come from the _One Punch Man_ hero ratings?

From what I know its at least 30 years old so no. Dont know if anyone has ever tracked down the original usage. S rank is always top tier in anime. Or if you want even better tiers, slap how many S you want after that lol.

> @"ArthurDent.9538" said:

> Limiting to POF specs only is stupid.

>

> Going On

>

> S: Scourge, Firebrand, Mirage

> A: Druid, Spellbreaker, SD Core Thief, DP Daredevil, Chrono, Holosmith

> B: SD weaver, Dragon hunter, Radiance Guard, Power Mirage, Soulbeast

> C: Herald, Tempest, Scrapper, Reaper, Scepter Ele

> D : Doesn't really matter at this point everything else is garbo.

E : Renegade ( which is worst than garbage ).

I'm just casually observing that the moment Warrior gets a buff that allows it to be relevant in the meta, all of the mesmers come out of the woodwork with "Warrior is Arenanet's love child!" and "Faceroll automatic stance auto heal bull****! "

_**But the moment Warrior drops off the community-agreed tier lists, all of the mesmers are suddenly quiet.**_

I cannot remember a time Mesmer was anywhere approaching useless in the meta, and i've been here for years.

**_I'm also surprised that people are pretending that druid is okay._**

> @"Cynz.9437" said:

> > @"Mea.5491" said:

> > The only thing I'm sick of is Scourge, it still applies 784562 different Conditions in one second, no change there.

>

> With nearly to no tells. Because huge instant aoe spam is definition of balance. Someone is soo desperate to sell xpac, it hurts to watch.

While I hate Scourge as much as the next guy, the sight of a thief main complaining about another class having no tells legit cracked me up.

> @"Crinn.7864" said:

> > @"Cynz.9437" said:

> > > @"Mea.5491" said:

> > > The only thing I'm sick of is Scourge, it still applies 784562 different Conditions in one second, no change there.

> >

> > With nearly to no tells. Because huge instant aoe spam is definition of balance. Someone is soo desperate to sell xpac, it hurts to watch.

>

> While I hate Scourge as much as the next guy, the sight of a thief main complaining about another class having no tells legit cracked me up.

Its almost as if Thieves were balanced and built around that though. Which is why they die as soon as they stop moving, have close to no recovery, they can't hold points and only have marginal Aoe through Shortbow.

Point-blank melee abilities with positioning and timing requirements like Backstab are not comparable to anything Scourge have either.

Nothing in Scourge's design justify its lack of visual cues and animations. Not with the amount of upfront damage it currently does anyway.

But not much in its design respect the archetype that spec is meant to represent (which is an offensive support, not a full blown DPS).

> @"Griever.8150" said:

> > @"Crinn.7864" said:

> > > @"Cynz.9437" said:

> > > > @"Mea.5491" said:

> > > > The only thing I'm sick of is Scourge, it still applies 784562 different Conditions in one second, no change there.

> > >

> > > With nearly to no tells. Because huge instant aoe spam is definition of balance. Someone is soo desperate to sell xpac, it hurts to watch.

> >

> > While I hate Scourge as much as the next guy, the sight of a thief main complaining about another class having no tells legit cracked me up.

>

> Its almost as if Thieves were balanced and built around that though. Which is why they die as soon as they stop moving, have close to no recovery, they can't hold points and only have marginal Aoe through Shortbow.

>

> Point-blank melee abilities with positioning and timing requirements like Backstab are not comparable to anything Scourge have either.

>

> Nothing in Scourge's design justify its lack of visual cues and animations. Not with the amount of upfront damage it currently does anyway.

>

> But not much in its design respect the archetype that spec is meant to represent (which is an offensive support, not a full blown DPS).

I was not intending to start some Scourge vs thief argument. Scourge is some next level bullcrap in it's own right.

I was only pointing out the irony that a person who mains a class that is defined by it's toolkit of instant cast to 0.25sec cast skills is complaining about another class having no-telegraphs. And don't give me bullcrap about "timing requirements" every class in the game has to "time" their skills if they want to land them, and you should count yourself grateful that you don't have to deal with 1 second casts on your offensive skills like some classes have to deal with.

I don't see anything new. AT quarterfinals are always about thief + scourge + firebrand + spellbreaker. Thief capping close, fb+ scourge mid, sb pushing far. Basically, you're forced to have similar setup if you don't wanna get facerolled.

I'd say spellbreaker is still the most annoying upon these 4 .

> @"Crinn.7864" said:

> > @"Griever.8150" said:

> > > @"Crinn.7864" said:

> > > > @"Cynz.9437" said:

> > > > > @"Mea.5491" said:

> > > > > The only thing I'm sick of is Scourge, it still applies 784562 different Conditions in one second, no change there.

> > > >

> > > > With nearly to no tells. Because huge instant aoe spam is definition of balance. Someone is soo desperate to sell xpac, it hurts to watch.

> > >

> > > While I hate Scourge as much as the next guy, the sight of a thief main complaining about another class having no tells legit cracked me up.

> >

> > Its almost as if Thieves were balanced and built around that though. Which is why they die as soon as they stop moving, have close to no recovery, they can't hold points and only have marginal Aoe through Shortbow.

> >

> > Point-blank melee abilities with positioning and timing requirements like Backstab are not comparable to anything Scourge have either.

> >

> > Nothing in Scourge's design justify its lack of visual cues and animations. Not with the amount of upfront damage it currently does anyway.

> >

> > But not much in its design respect the archetype that spec is meant to represent (which is an offensive support, not a full blown DPS).

>

> I was not intending to start some Scourge vs thief argument. Scourge is some next level bullcrap in it's own right.

>

> I was only pointing out the irony that a person who mains a class that is defined by it's toolkit of instant cast to 0.25sec cast skills is complaining about another class having no-telegraphs. And don't give me bullcrap about "timing requirements" every class in the game has to "time" their skills if they want to land them, and you should count yourself grateful that you don't have to deal with 1 second casts on your offensive skills like some classes have to deal with.

Please show me a single thief build that covers entire conquest point with ranged puddles of death on low CDs and no cast times. If you can't then take personal bs you posted back, tnks.

If this ranking scheme is accurate, than that would put Renegade in above God Tier. It's all about landing those sweet sweet summons, they kill mirage clones nearly instantly, so you have the ability to see through their illusions. You can see through the illusions of a God tier profession. So then you'll know who killed you...

> @"Griever.8150" said:

> > @"Crinn.7864" said:

> > > @"Cynz.9437" said:

> > > > @"Mea.5491" said:

> > > > The only thing I'm sick of is Scourge, it still applies 784562 different Conditions in one second, no change there.

> > >

> > > With nearly to no tells. Because huge instant aoe spam is definition of balance. Someone is soo desperate to sell xpac, it hurts to watch.

> >

> > While I hate Scourge as much as the next guy, the sight of a thief main complaining about another class having no tells legit cracked me up.

>

> Its almost as if Thieves were balanced and built around that though

Thieves aren't balanced around anything. They exist outside the rules of GW2 combat.

> @"Ghos.1326" said:

>druid should be in A to god mode. They're still too strong. They do too much damage to one opponent while also being able to simultaneously heal to full in 1-2 skills. That's not balanced or fair at all lol.

Always someone that complains about Druid.

I don't see druids that much anymore. Used to play one last season.

Druids do dmg? Where?