So... about an extra week of the festival...

TheGrimm.5624

I am sure many might want the holiday event to continue.... personally I do not though. It feels like a good time to end the holidays at this point... since you know... the holidays are actually over after tomorrow. And with the end of the holiday events we can look forward to the next LS chapter.

I doubt it is easy to change it now. They have a strict update schedule and the entire january 2 update is allready packed and ready to be deployed.

It has to do with the update schedule. They want to have an update once every two weeks (as it is part of their development schedule). This means january 2 the update to stop wintersday. on the 16th the release of Lunar new Year . On january 30 the release of episode 2 of season 4

> @"mercury ranique.2170" said:

> I doubt it is easy to change it now. They have a strict update schedule and the entire january 2 update is allready packed and ready to be deployed.

> It has to do with the update schedule. They want to have an update once every two weeks (as it is part of their development schedule). This means january 2 the update to stop wintersday. on the 16th the release of Lunar new Year . On january 30 the release of episode 2 of season 4

Actually, they have it setup now so the can stop festivals without a game update. Unless they have an update planned for the 2nd or the 9th _for something other than Wintersday_, they have the power to extend it. That doesn't make it a good idea; it just means that they have the technical flexibility.