More hairstyles

Females mainly as I don't know crap about male characters other than they have much more issues than hair that needs fixing:

Humans: Need more ponytails/bedhair. Needs less "shave half of my head" and less "Put all my hair on one side".

Charrs: Need more hair that looks reasonable. At the moment there are none for Charrs. Give the same hairstyles you give Humans to Charr (can give Humans the Charr hair too if you want). Charrs need better faces too... badly.

Asura: Needs more reasonable hair and long hair. Some hair just look outrageous and some looks like it belong to the 1950s (Charr too actually). Same as you can give human hairstyles to Asura and vice versa if you can.

Sylvari: More long hair or spikey thornish hair. There are so many plants out there that could make Sylvari's hair look "almost human". Weeping Willow would be one. Give some of them, please? This is one situation of not being able to give hairstyles from the other races to Sylvari and vice versa due to being plants.

Norn: Give them all the hair you give Humans/Charrs/Asuras. That's it. Norns need better faces too... really do.

> @"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:

> Females mainly as I don't know crap about male characters other than they have much more issues than hair that needs fixing:

>

> Humans: Need more ponytails/bedhair. Needs less "shave half of my head" and less "Put all my hair on one side".

>

> Charrs: Need more hair that looks reasonable. At the moment there are none for Charrs. Give the same hairstyles you give Humans to Charr (can give Humans the Charr hair too if you want). Charrs need better faces too... badly.

>

> Asura: Needs more reasonable hair and long hair. Some hair just look outrageous and some looks like it belong to the 1950s (Charr too actually). Same as you can give human hairstyles to Asura and vice versa if you can.

>

> Sylvari: More long hair or spikey thornish hair. There are so many plants out there that could make Sylvari's hair look "almost human". Weeping Willow would be one. Give some of them, please? This is one situation of not being able to give hairstyles from the other races to Sylvari and vice versa due to being plants.

>

> Norn: Give them all the hair you give Humans/Charrs/Asuras. That's it. Norns need better faces too... really do.

Don't forget the Dandelion Afro for Sylvari! I saw that suggestion after the new human hairstyles (Elonian) were released and thought it was great.

> @"Westenev.5289" said:

> I wouldn't mind a few norn more hairstyles ported onto human; I've always liked character designs with longer hair. That goes for both male and female toons!

With PoF I feel humans have enough customization for the moment.... I think its time other races get a chance yea? Might be my bias because I hate humans in this game, and refuse to make one but I feel like they have an overwhelming amount of customization alongside the sylvari while the other three are just twiddling their thumbs.

> @"Thornwolf.9721" said:

> > @"Westenev.5289" said:

> > I wouldn't mind a few norn more hairstyles ported onto human; I've always liked character designs with longer hair. That goes for both male and female toons!

>

> With PoF I feel humans have enough customization for the moment.... I think its time other races get a chance yea? Might be my bias because I hate humans in this game, and refuse to make one but I feel like they have an overwhelming amount of customization alongside the sylvari while the other three are just twiddling their thumbs.

Suuure. Lemme just grab a razor and massacre your preferred race's hair a bit.

As a person who plays humans exclusively, I have a bit of bias here too - a lot of human hairstyles tend to be on the short side, with some nicer hairstyles ruined by an arbitrary accessory. I also like the style of norn's, but I REALLY don't like their size. That said, I imagine if we ever go into the Far Shiverpeaks or Blood Legion Homelands, we'd likely see some new Charr/Norn assets, which would likely be hoisted onto the player character - so there is hope yet for future character customisation for other races.

I'm missing those Hairstyle and Face updates anyway so ...yes, i would like to see some new Hairstyles aswell. I would like to see some nice short but styled hair for Charr, i can't really say how it should look like but i don't want to see those extravagant hairtsyles on them as the only new options. I'm not really a fan of male long hair but i have to say that the options aren't great to choose from right now so a few more in different styles would be a good way to costumize your character.

Does facial hair count as haistyles? new beards please?

> @"Westenev.5289" said:

> > @"Thornwolf.9721" said:

> > > @"Westenev.5289" said:

> > > I wouldn't mind a few norn more hairstyles ported onto human; I've always liked character designs with longer hair. That goes for both male and female toons!

> >

> > With PoF I feel humans have enough customization for the moment.... I think its time other races get a chance yea? Might be my bias because I hate humans in this game, and refuse to make one but I feel like they have an overwhelming amount of customization alongside the sylvari while the other three are just twiddling their thumbs.

>

>

> Suuure. Lemme just grab a razor and massacre your preferred race's hair a bit.

>

> As a person who plays humans exclusively, I have a bit of bias here too - a lot of human hairstyles tend to be on the short side, with some nicer hairstyles ruined by an arbitrary accessory. I also like the style of norn's, but I REALLY don't like their size. That said, I imagine if we ever go into the Far Shiverpeaks or Blood Legion Homelands, we'd likely see some new Charr/Norn assets, which would likely be hoisted onto the player character - so there is hope yet for future character customisation for other races.

Considering they came out and said at this point there is no place for norn stories in guild wars 2, I Doubt we will ever go to the far shiverpeaks. Especially with jormag out for the long haul, they wont be bringing him back. He went into hibernation and without his magic and his influence the Sons of Svanir will most likely give up, or simply begin to fight amongst themselves. There is legitimately no plot reason tied to the story that would send us over there, and frankly I dont mind that they dont take us over there as it is.

I have no faith in A-net to tell a good story when it comes to the norn, they have yet to do so since the days of Eye of the north and with PoF all of those places we do know will be completely destroyed. Take us somewhere new, not to places we have already been and seen as they were two hundred and fifty years ago? I dont mind going to the blood legion homelands only because I felt like we only saw the bare minimum in guild wars one, where as with the far shiverpeaks we went legitimately EVERYWHERE. They have expressed they are not interested in the norn, they are more into the humans at this point so the game is geared toward you playing a human which is why everyone acts like a human. Realistically the norn and Charr would of easily dealt with the white mantle more effectively, as well the issue with braham would not be a thing because they would shut him up right there.

So without a story-line to tie the additions into, and the lack of devoted willpower to actually make a solid story for the norn I Doubt we will see much given to them. They at this point are treated like the "Big, dumb humans" rather than what they are. They are not even close to what they were in guild wars one when you compare the race, and they are not nearly as fierce or as powerful. Im pretty sure Olaf seventh son of Olaf would solo the entirety of hoelbrak before even becoming a bit winded.

> @"Thornwolf.9721" said:

> > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > > @"Thornwolf.9721" said:

> > > New horns for the charr

> > > More tats for the norn as well... dont forget that.

> >

> > Tats are kinda pointless without an ability to hide most of your armour...

>

> Well perhaps someone should make a thread about that?

They have. Countless times.

Seen enough times (mainly male Norns) wondering why there's all those tattoos and warpaint but the body usually so covered up you can't see any of it and with there was a way to hide chest armour.

I can kind of see why as while a lot of female stuff makes you look "easy" or like a Kasmeer, Arenanet doesn't want females running around in just a bra.