Would you like to see all of your weapons (non-aquatic only) displayed?

> @"Ardenwolfe.8590" said:

> Interesting. Does anyone have a pic of this glitch? I've never seen it.

I keep forgetting to take a screen shot of this. I've seen people with both a gs and a staff on their back, or a LB and daggers showing. It's really cool to picture my own toon walking around showing off her daggers and LB all at once but I've heard arguments about clipping issues which I can understand would be an issue but that's why I'd like to have an option in the menu for it if possible.

This is my feels on the matter. As long as they are not all the same slot.. I am fine with it.

IE: a staff and GS.. not so much. Because they are both back items. But a Staff, Long Sword and Torch, would be epic.

The reason for this, is can you imagine some Guard, that uses mace, sword , focus, and Torch? How bad would that look

But like 2 hip weapons and a back weapon.. even a back weapon and a shield.. would be acceptable.. kinda busy.. but..

I said yes because you phrased it as an option. Some of my alts would look amazing with this.

I also want the option to have none of my weapons show. One of the good things about the old Town Clothes system was one could dress up looking unarmed. Nowadays you may have a party dress on but if you want to hide your weapons you have to put them in your bags and then remember they're gone if you find yourself heading to combat.

No. In fact, I would like an option to hide my weapon out of combat (it's possible in some MMOs). Also, as an Engineer, it would be ridiculous to have my dual Pistols, Flamethrower, Elixir Gun and Bombs visible in my hands all the time. :open_mouth:

Options are a good thing. I would welcome options to show 'currently equipped', 'all', or 'none'. Everyone would be happy, no?

I do agree, tho, that showing both weapons that get stowed on the back might not be desirable. Perhaps one would have to override another, like Shields do Backpieces.

> @"Nikal.4921" said:

> Options are a good thing. I would welcome options to show 'currently equipped', 'all', or 'none'. Everyone would be happy, no?

>

> I do agree, tho, that showing both weapons that get stowed on the back might not be desirable. Perhaps one would have to override another, like Shields do Backpieces.

I suggested awhile back that need an option for shields as back pieces w/hide stowed weapon option. Most of the current back pieces are horrible yet the shields are fairly awesome.

No for me. Rather the opposite. Generally, but mostly when moving with a big group (squad, zerg, blob...), I am quite disturbed by toons blinding the way and shooting view to others, due to their big backpack and big weapons. If at the top of it players start to show all their weapons... Pffffff... That will not help! ;)

I've seen the glitch you described today for the first time, OP. A Charr warrior had a shield on his back and was fighting with his GS. Also, there's been glitchy things happening for several months now if I have a shield on my back and a back piece equipped. Periodically, one or the other or **BOTH** would disappear when the shield is placed back on my back. (It's like GW2 gets confused as to which to display and says fuck it.) And it takes a map change to correct the problem. :angry:

> @"DebraKadabra.5278" said:

> > @"notebene.3190" said:

> > and the ability to automatically sheathe weapons out of combat quickly (your weapons will eventually sheathe now out of combat, but it takes a month of Sundays)

>

> You can bind a key in Options to auto-sheathe your weapons. Took me forever to find it, but it is there.

>

>

Thank you. I know about that, and have used it since day one. I just feel there are a lot of reasons and situations (some strange) that exist in the game already (even without wanting to see your weapons hidden while sheathed) that could benefit from the ability to set a setting to 'immediately and automatically' have weapons sheathed as soon as you are no longer in combat.

> @"notebene.3190" said:

> Thank you. I know about that, and have used it since day one. I just feel there are a lot of reasons and situations (some strange) that exist in the game already (even without wanting to see your weapons hidden while sheathed) that could benefit from the ability to set a setting to 'immediately and automatically' have weapons sheathed as soon as you are no longer in combat.

Okay. All righty then.