> Eat my dust!

> I could outrun a centaur!

> Faster!

> Quickly!

> Swift and steady.

> I'm fast as the wind!

>

> - said noone ever since September 22.

Long overdue! I just hate feeling slow and begrudgingly made sure every build I ever played had some form of swiftness. Mounts are like a breath of fresh air.

> @Chickenooble.5014 said:

> Arena, you guys need to rework all the new Path of Fire content to remove mounts otherwise this one guy isn't buying. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And you have to do that in less than 1 day. HURRY!!! >:(

Mounts in the beta were not interesting at all. I would rather they not be in the game. Fortunately they don't look like they'll be part of PvP or WvW (at least anytime soon) so I can avoid them for the most part. Won't quit the game because of them, but I still say that Anet has become more vanilla with adding them. Also, add more waypoint - stop forcing players to incorporate things we don't like (see removal of GOB from wvw vendors).

> @Faaris.8013 said:

> > @Haleydawn.3764 said:

> > There's a speed meta outside of dungeons, fractals and raids?

> >

> > As a thief player myself, why the hurry in Meta-cycles? Still the same loot as the slower people.

>

> In SW, thief is probably the only class that's fast enough to get loot from two pit bosses because you can run to the other fort, jump into the pit and do some damage. Don't ask me which bosses (I have no idea how they are called, rarely play SW), I just ran with another thief and we left everybody else behind, we both arrived in time to get another champ bag. The others were too late :)

>

> @"Metavahn.7293" Not sure if joking or serious. If you are serious, that's hilarious. I play thief 95% of my time in GW2, one reason for that is that all other classes feel like you play in slow motion in comparison. First thing I'll do after playing a bit in PoF is unlocking all waypoints with my other toons and maybe even do some map completion. You know, you have more than one character slot and are free to play several classes. Even if you choose to play thief only, outside of PvP and WvW, this game is coop only. And I don't see mounts coming to WvW or PvP.

Considering I have managed to get two on a ranger I would say you are wrong about the SW thing.

> @Metavahn.7293 said:

> In no way should a Guardian move as fast as my condi sb thief im sorry but if mounts are added into the game it will kill the speed meta and will ruin the fun for many players who liked teleporting ahead of everyone else during meta events

CANCEL THE EXPANSION!! WE'RE IN DANGER OF LOSING METAVAHN.7293!!!!