Help save WVW PLEASE!

peking duck.4261

> @"diamondgirl.6315" said:

> > @"Loosmaster.8263" said:

> > One is they need to either create a track that contains Grandmaster Marks or at least the mats/gold to make them.

>

> Agreed. The post HoT reward model of "get this to get those to get four of these to combine with three of these to get two of these to make five of these to make one fourth of one thing" is irritating enough in PVE. In WVW, where most of us want to be WVWing, not spending our time standing around at a crafting station, this pyramid scheme of ingredients only serve to annoy, not inspire or incentivize.

I had just made a full set of ascended the other day to mess around with since I had the tickets & most of mats, TOOK FOREVER, like that was pretty much my playtime for the night

> @"peking duck.4261" said:

> Anet please for pitty sake help us keep wvw alive. I am currently sitting in t2 where there is nothing going on, It is completely dead.

> you have made little to no effort to save the one game mode in which no other game could compete with. 4-5 years ago wvw was the hottest thing around. tiers were fighting hard and strong. That has all changed because wvw hasn't changed you have given us legendaries and other things but seriously it takes a hell of alot longer in wvw than pve to get anything.

> This pip idea is brilliant but you still have not come to terms with how much gold can be made to how much in pve it can be made. The reason why wvw is so dead is because there is literally no money maker to it. why would people do into wvw and spend 5 hours in wvw and make 10g when you can make 50g+. T2 is like what t8 used to be like right now... Devs HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THIS. think about the wvwers for abit focus on us help our community out because we are right about to be extinct. i have played this game for so long and i honestly am thinking it will have to be time to pack up and quit soon as so many friends are moving because of how dead it is.. ANET YOU REALLY PLEASE NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO THIS.

> try and balance out a way to make good money don't make it like around 26 weeks to make 3 pieces of legendary armour make it so at the end of the week the team that wins get something a gift prize idk make people want to win/play wvw because now that wow is bringing in wvw to their game it is dieng here and I DO NOT want to see that.

The love of wvw has never really been about the gold since I've been around. Which was a few months before HOT was released. They did give us reward tracks (which are nice). Yes it falls short compared to the gold that can be made in pve. On that point I can't disagree, but we can get most of what we need in wvw now. They have made efforts, but they have continued to dance around the major issues like power creep, Non viable trait lines in several classes , and classes becoming non viable with every new release (HoT,PoF), and then there is the server stacking, or sandbagging which has already chewed a huge hole in the community with demoralizing match ups. I know BDO benefitted from those frustrations to some degree having ran into many gw2 players while I was there checking it out, but I hope Anet is paying attention if what you say about WoW implementing a wvw is true. As a staunch GW2 wvw player it certainly concerns me hearing this for the first time.

That's what they don't get, though. The reason people love wvw is that you get the teamwork and the chance to experience the only truly endless content to challenge yourself against; other players. The most dangerous game, as it were.

When wvw players want better balance and tuned skill and armor with switchable stats, and access to more reward tracks, it's because they want to refine the tools they are using to engage in this battle of force and skill with their friends against other servers.

PVE is about pitting yourself against the developers' creation, in order to gain the rewards that you earned for beating the content. It is always, to some extent, about content and shinies. This is not a value judgment; I play lots of pve, I love content and shinies.

WVW is about the fights, the teamwork, the tactics, the other PEOPLE.

The failure to grasp the vital difference in the modes has led to bizarre mistakes in the past. When players asked for different commander tag colors, for example, Arenanet was originally going to charge per color. They assumed players were thinking like pve players; 'I collected all the colors, look how rich I am for finishing a collection!' The wvw players were thinking; 'Okay, this guild and this guild are tagged up blue ... we need to tag up some other color to prevent squad confusion and organize a map with multiple pins.' Suddenly guilds had to take up collections just to buy their commanders enough of a selection to be able to operate with any kind of efficiency. It was like making teachers pay out of pocket for student's pencils, one pencil at a time. Players finally made them understand that the tags were necessary tools for the mode, not a vanity item, so they 'merely' tripled the tag price and included all colors.

For wvw, enhancements are tools. Tools that make us have more fun playing this mode. The tools are not the end game. The fights are always, always, always the end game.

Please give us the tools to keep enjoying the game.

> @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> Anet lacking hard rezes.... they already burned their signet rez with useless stuff, and atm lack morale to refresh the signets.

>

>

>

> Gw1 players will understand.

Well said but let me add that Arenanet has 60% death penalty. And there is no hard resurrection besides signets because there's no healers in GW2.

Anet most of the focus on pvp and pve , like 70% on pve , 30% on pvp , when u going to see the raid , fotm , pvp

new map or story u be know they most of the work on there but all failed and skiped wvw because they know

they cant to make in wvw everyone happy , so they give up wvw and focus on pvp and pve not try hard on wvw

1. Eotm < this mode if they make it for test new map i think all will be fine , after every 2 months vote hot map or random red bl map

2. Make guild vs guild league cup , how come guild war 2 , no guild vs guild ? and pvp league already going season 10

3. Let Obsidian Sanctum ( OS ) like Eotm all wvw match same color to that map ... ppl can stack up on there to date the fight

anyway haha i know say is easy , to write those program is need long time , just saying i know anet wont change it

wvw is dying , like NA server , gw2 with Out wvw = no fun

> @"getalifeturd.8139" said:

> > @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > Anet lacking hard rezes.... they already burned their signet rez with useless stuff, and atm lack morale to refresh the signets.

> >

> >

> >

> > Gw1 players will understand.

>

> Well said but let me add that Arenanet has 60% death penalty. And there is no hard resurrection besides signets because there's no healers in GW2.

There **were** no healers in gw2.

> @"peking duck.4261" said:

> Anet please for pitty sake help us keep wvw alive. I am currently sitting in t2 where there is nothing going on, It is completely dead.

> you have made little to no effort to save the one game mode in which no other game could compete with. 4-5 years ago wvw was the hottest thing around. tiers were fighting hard and strong. That has all changed because wvw hasn't changed you have given us legendaries and other things but seriously it takes a hell of alot longer in wvw than pve to get anything.

> This pip idea is brilliant but you still have not come to terms with how much gold can be made to how much in pve it can be made. The reason why wvw is so dead is because there is literally no money maker to it. why would people do into wvw and spend 5 hours in wvw and make 10g when you can make 50g+. T2 is like what t8 used to be like right now... Devs HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THIS. think about the wvwers for abit focus on us help our community out because we are right about to be extinct. i have played this game for so long and i honestly am thinking it will have to be time to pack up and quit soon as so many friends are moving because of how dead it is.. ANET YOU REALLY PLEASE NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO THIS.

> try and balance out a way to make good money don't make it like around 26 weeks to make 3 pieces of legendary armour make it so at the end of the week the team that wins get something a gift prize idk make people want to win/play wvw because now that wow is bringing in wvw to their game it is dieng here and I DO NOT want to see that.

Where can i make 50g + and how long does it takes? Oh, and you want lots of things happening, come join Tarnished Coast, 24 hours non stop getting raided by other servers. its very happening. you have many many chance to flip lots of camps and towers , theres not a dull moment, always lots of drama on the map chat ! so much things to do. Come! Tarnished Coast awaits you