Uncle NSP Wants You

Sovereign.1093

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Mylerian.9176" said:

> I heard NSP is only PPT. That you guys really do not fight and just run into your towers or keeps to hide?

I'm on TC, pretty sure they aren't hiding in towers for ppt. They have a few 5-8 man comp'd roaming groups farming pugs that throw themselves 1 at a time at them. They also have a decent sized zerg at times. They seem to lack players on the weekend.

I think one of our commanders biggest headaches is keeping people inside towers when they need to be. We have a lot of individual floaters who kind of gel together if they're in the same area and will jump on teamspeak or whatever to put ears to a map but we're not very house broken. There's a lot of good squads and groups of different sizes for whatever we're trying to do so we might be kind of spoiled. This past week was a nice stress test though, plenty of smaller tight groups that hit our wandering mobs and might give us a little more peripheral vision when we're mooching off our tags.

Figure I'll put my 2 cents into the soda machine here. Been on NSP since launch and never had a reason to leave, has a great community and wonderful people keep me tied to this game and allowed me to make my home here. We also do some random dumb stuff every now again that sometimes goes absolutely fantastic and is so fun (first video) and sometimes fails so spectacularly that you just can't help but laugh (2nd video ;w;). I'll just leave these here as my contribution to the thread, look forward to playing with you guys~

I'm An Army of One - Mesmer Night

Reverse Portal Bomb - It sounded like a better idea at the time

> @"MountainRunner.3576" said:

> > @"Mylerian.9176" said:

> > I heard NSP is only PPT. That you guys really do not fight and just run into your towers or keeps to hide?

>

> Track down anyone from Os or FAM... there's no way they are hiding in keeps / towers.

You didn't get the memo?

Anyone from a server that is not your own is hiding in keeps and towers.

> @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> anyone would hide if facing overwhelming numbers. but in ns sf, we still fight by using and choosing favorable situations. so click the near server transfer button and join the ns army.

those pushes on bigger blobs if was another server would just flip to a empty BL so they could ktrain...:P

Gettign in tower while outmaned is not hidding, it is getting numbers together to actually see what can be done.

Some server have like 60 player group AFK in SMC while they have like 4 or 5 trebs hitting out red keep... :D so much skill

If we get at least 30-40 those groups will change bl so they can keep their ktrain... lel...

yes it is hard to fight when ur completelly outmaned by 2 servers... this is NSP, most time outmaned..

> @"MountainRunner.3576" said:

> > @"Mylerian.9176" said:

> > I heard NSP is only PPT. That you guys really do not fight and just run into your towers or keeps to hide?

>

> Track down anyone from Os or FAM... there's no way they are hiding in keeps / towers.

Well, I mainly play late NA so I do not see OS or FAM much.