Account locked.

AFAIK, when someone else logging in to your account, there will be a verification sent to you, usually by text message to your phone or maybe by e-mail.

> Something like this

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/Gjo7ErA.jpg "")

Perhaps your friend fail to do the verification and resulted in account lock?

`As how to resolve this, you can try to send a ticket`

https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I hope your account problem can be resolved soon.

No, He had the correct code. Now, I just found out his account is blocked also. I can understand a certain amount of security is nessesary, But after he logged into my account and finished the quest for me, I got the message popped up and said due to maybe your account was comprimised it will be blocked unto futher notice. Well, My friend had my permission and now this is just terrible that none of us can play, I wish the support team would please fix this issue.

The https://www.guildwars2.com/en/legal/guild-wars-2-user-agreement/ tells us, that "Each Account may only be used by one person". Eventually ANet now was under the impression, that you two did violate this (which you kinda did if you gave him your account password for achieving something).

I think, the main reason for this rule is to not allow any kind of power leveling through some people who take money for it.

I wish you good luck on solving this with the Support!

It wasn't power leveling or any exchange of money. My friend just helped me complete a quest was all. His account was suspended also for trying to help me. I just would like our accounts back so we can play the game. I wish the support team would reply to this and my e-mails I have sent. :(

i do got this msg yesterday We have detected that your account may have been accessed by an unauthorized individual. For your security, further access to the account has been suspended until this matter can be resolved. To restore access to this account, please contact Support and one of our representatives will assist you . DAM and my ticket pass 24 hr. now no respond

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> The CS Team allows 72 hours for initial Team member responses, and ownership issues may take longer to resolve.

> There may be volume constraints, right now, as many are reporting longer than usual response times.

>

> Good luck.

guess my weekend is ruin now T_T i only have time to play game at weekend .

Technically this was a breach of the UA. So your account is blocked in line with what you agreed to when you started playing. I personally believe you. I do not think it was with bad intend. But it might be and I hope arenanet takes time to verify your claim and make sure that it is what you claim (a mistake). On a relevant side note. Showing remorse will often build more credibility then acting to be entitled.

I will admit that I did not read the terms when I bought the game. I never thought about letting a friend help me 'Chase down and tag a Scorpion 3 times in POF "would be a violation of the rules. Yes, It is my fault that I did not read before I started playing. I really hope that all will be okay. I think the game is very good. Excellent sound and graphics. Fingers crossed for a good outcome.