Yolomouse - Cursor Overlay

So I was searching for how players are able to change their cursors & ran into Yolomouse. Anyone used this before? Scanned for viruses before installing from https://pandateemo.github.io/YoloMouse/ but resulted with this:

"**Threat Description: misleading:win32/sofolview

Misleading:Win32/Sofolview

Updated on Nov 10, 2017

Alert level: HIGH**"

Anyone else have the same result with virus protection software? Is there another source for this software that might be legitimate? Also, is this safe to use or would it result in a suspension/ban by ANET?

Thank You.

> @"lynspottery.6529" said:

> I am using Yolo mouse cursor software for my mouse in the game and have had no issues with it. Its a lifesaver because I was constantly losing my mouse, now I can see where it is all the time because of the change in the icon I chose.

I often have the same issue with losing track of my cursor. This is especially annoying when I'm playing high level fractals and cannot click the dodge area. It's already quite small and difficult to hit quickly, but if you have to find your cursor first, you definitely get hit by the AoE.

I like the feature Apple has where you just wiggle your mouse and the cursor becomes bigger for a moment, does that tool support this?

> @"Faaris.8013" said:

> > @"lynspottery.6529" said:

> > I am using Yolo mouse cursor software for my mouse in the game and have had no issues with it. Its a lifesaver because I was constantly losing my mouse, now I can see where it is all the time because of the change in the icon I chose.

>

> I often have the same issue with losing track of my cursor. This is especially annoying when I'm playing high level fractals and cannot click the dodge area. It's already quite small and difficult to hit quickly, but if you have to find your cursor first, you definitely get hit by the AoE.

>

> I like the feature Apple has where you just wiggle your mouse and the cursor becomes bigger for a moment, does that tool support this?

I suggest not using click to dodge, assign a key to it (I use V), it's much easier and more efficient.

> @"Faaris.8013" said:

> > I am using Yolo mouse cursor software for my mouse in the game and have had no issues with it. Its a lifesaver because I was constantly losing my mouse, now I can see where it is all the time because of the change in the icon I chose.

>

> I often have the same issue with losing track of my cursor. This is especially annoying when I'm playing high level fractals and cannot **click the dodge area.**

!!!??!?!

> @"ProverbsofHell.2307" said:

> > @"Faaris.8013" said:

> > > @"lynspottery.6529" said:

> > > I am using Yolo mouse cursor software for my mouse in the game and have had no issues with it. Its a lifesaver because I was constantly losing my mouse, now I can see where it is all the time because of the change in the icon I chose.

> >

> > I often have the same issue with losing track of my cursor. This is especially annoying when I'm playing high level fractals and cannot **click the dodge area.**

>

> !!!??!?!

>

Yeah, you can click the endurance bar to dodge. Double tap or specific key binds are MUCH faster, but some people still click to do everything.

> @"ProverbsofHell.2307" said:

> > @"Faaris.8013" said:

> > > @"lynspottery.6529" said:

> > > I am using Yolo mouse cursor software for my mouse in the game and have had no issues with it. Its a lifesaver because I was constantly losing my mouse, now I can see where it is all the time because of the change in the icon I chose.

> >

> > I often have the same issue with losing track of my cursor. This is especially annoying when I'm playing high level fractals and cannot **click the dodge area.**

>

> !!!??!?!

>

>

My thought exactly...

> @"Faaris.8013" said:

>

> I often have the same issue with losing track of my cursor. This is especially annoying when I'm playing high level fractals and cannot click the dodge area. It's already quite small and difficult to hit quickly, but if you have to find your cursor first, you definitely get hit by the AoE.

>

> I like the feature Apple has where you just wiggle your mouse and the cursor becomes bigger for a moment, does that tool support this?

You can also click anywhere inside of your big health circle to dodge - the activation of dodge is the entire health circle and not just the sliver of bar at the top for endurance that expands when you hover on it.

> @"Silmar Alech.4305" said:

> In case you want a bigger mouse cursor but not the huge annoying default cursors of Yolomouse, use some modified or original GW2 mouse cursors. You can zoom any customized cursor with Yolomouse, by the way.

> https://www.wombaz.de/uploads/2014/10/gw2mousecursors.zip

>

You can also add animated cursors that twist, spin, sparkle, bloom, expand, pulse and whatever else. Just find an animated cursor you like online someplace and add it into the Yolomouse directory with the others. As noted in the program FAQ, just remove a default cursor and rename the custom cursor to what its name (number) was and choose it in-game as normal. I immediately replaced all of the default cursors years ago with animated ones of various types. Really useful program.

I'm honestly surprised 'cursor packs' haven't been implemented by ArenaNet, especially as there has been a demand for them since launch and that they could easily monetize them if they wanted to instead of just offering them free as optional, selectable theme packs in the options menu.