Smiters Boon the Scourge

Zefrost.3425

- Scourge no longer counts as a sand shade himself.

- Desert Shroud and Manifest Sand Shade no longer deal physical damage since this is a condi/support spec not a physical one.

- All punishment skills also no longer deal any physical damage.

- Trail of Anguish no longer obscurely inflicts burning for no reason. There's a trait for that.

- Sand Savant removed.

That's a start. I feel like I'm missing some nerfs that need to be done, though.

> @"Zefrost.3425" said:

> - Scourge no longer counts as a sand shade himself.

> - Desert Shroud and Manifest Sand Shade no longer deal physical damage since this is a condi/support spec not a physical one.

> - All punishment skills also no longer deal any physical damage.

> - Trail of Anguish no longer obscurely inflicts burning for no reason. There's a trait for that.

> - Sand Savant removed.

>

> That's a start. I feel like I'm missing some nerfs that need to be done, though.

Yay. Completely nerf scourge into oblivion.

You forgot to mention, to buff all the other classes. So scourge gets worse than a punching bag.

Yeah, that's a a start.

Now let's make sure movement skills are properly affected by movement impairement effects.

- Cripple reduce movement skill range by 25%.

- Chill reduce movement skill range by 33%.

Let's change resistance so that it behave like stability and aegis and block a set amount of incoming conditions.

Let's change skills that block or make one invicible into skills that give 2 to 4k barrier.

Berserker is obviously a condi spec, let change it's burst skills while in berserk mode so that they only apply the conditions that they have and no direct damages.

Tempest is supposed to be a support spec, let's make overloads into more supportives tools and remove all those unsightly damages that they deals.

Let's make sure everybody can see if a trap is set somewhere, after all, it's unfair that they are the only aoe that can't be seen until they are triggered.

Let's make sure thieves weapons skills cost 33% more initiative when they are chilled.

Let's add exhaustion on _lotus training_ and _Bounding dodger_ as well.

... etc.

There is plenty of ideas like yours that can be implemented you know?

I got another nice idea.

After mesmer uses a shatter ability, he cant create clones for 2 minutes.

Oh wait forgot its mesmer.

It would look more like this:

If you hit an enemy with a shatter ability, you will constantly spawn 3 clones every 5 seconds, that will use the shatter f1 until enemy is dead.

> @"Zefrost.3425" said:

> - Desert Shroud and Manifest Sand Shade no longer deal physical damage since this is a condi/support spec not a physical one.

> - Trail of Anguish no longer obscurely inflicts burning for no reason. There's a trait for that.

> - Sand Savant removed.

>

> That's a start. I feel like I'm missing some nerfs that need to be done, though.

I'm glad you're not in charge of making class changes.

> @"Zefrost.3425" said:

> - Sand Savant removed.

>

You need to add things back for taking things away never forget that lol I almost took your post serious but when you failed to give anything back its clear this is a joke.

> @"Dadnir.5038" said:

> Yeah, that's a a start.

>

> Now let's make sure movement skills are properly affected by movement impairement effects.

> - Cripple reduce movement skill range by 25%.

> - Chill reduce movement skill range by 33%.

As a necro I wish this would come back ^ But maybe not im use to it at this point

> Let's change resistance so that it behave like stability and aegis and block a set amount of incoming conditions.

^ This is actually not a bad idea looool like no lie.

> @"ZDragon.3046" said:

> > @"Dadnir.5038" said:

> > Yeah, that's a a start.

> >

> > Now let's make sure movement skills are properly affected by movement impairement effects.

> > - Cripple reduce movement skill range by 25%.

> > - Chill reduce movement skill range by 33%.

>

> As a necro I wish this would come back ^ But maybe not im use to it at this point

>

> > Let's change resistance so that it behave like stability and aegis and block a set amount of incoming conditions.

>

> ^ This is actually not a bad idea looool like no lie.

>

>

>

Well... I was going a bit wild here sure ;)

And I was also trying to hit where it hurt since it's post history tend to place him as a dissatisfied warrior.

> @"Dadnir.5038" said:

> > @"ZDragon.3046" said:

> > > @"Dadnir.5038" said:

> > > Yeah, that's a a start.

> > >

> > > Now let's make sure movement skills are properly affected by movement impairement effects.

> > > - Cripple reduce movement skill range by 25%.

> > > - Chill reduce movement skill range by 33%.

> >

> > As a necro I wish this would come back ^ But maybe not im use to it at this point

> >

> > > Let's change resistance so that it behave like stability and aegis and block a set amount of incoming conditions.

> >

> > ^ This is actually not a bad idea looool like no lie.

> >

> >

> >

>

> Well... I was going a bit wild here sure ;)

> And I was also trying to hit where it hurt since it's post history tend to place him as a dissatisfied warrior.

LOL that profession the one with the 2nd most safetynets/buttons in the game only right behind mesmer ;D

> @"Tzozef.9841" said:

> Honestly Increasing the Cooldown for Scourge Shades is enough, they shouldn't be able to spam it every 15-16 seconds, its ridiculous.

I think you're right. Maybe if we delete all the F skills. Maybe then. And leaving only manifest(you know for "animation")

> @"Catchyfx.5768" said:

> > @"Tzozef.9841" said:

> > Honestly Increasing the Cooldown for Scourge Shades is enough, they shouldn't be able to spam it every 15-16 seconds, its ridiculous.

>

> I think you're right. Maybe if we delete all the F skills. Maybe then. And leaving only manifest(you know for "animation")

Sarcasm aside, what's your suggestion?

> @"derd.6413" said:

> here's a weird idea ihaven't seen before: remove the ammo mechanic from shades when selecting sand savant

Then take feed from corruption and remove summoning shades all together keep the boon steal

Grant the larger radius for all the f skill only to proc around the caster and give it ammo for the f1 although it only pulses out once on you instead of remaining active for 10 seconds.

lol

> @"Zefrost.3425" said:

> - Sand Savant removed.

This would be the only 2 things i will fix.

Given the fact that scourge class was a mystake to begin with, Sand Savant is just a joke toward players.

Also, the fact that Scourge itself count as a shade allow scourges to freely spam without reason.

> @"Shirlias.8104" said:

> > @"Zefrost.3425" said:

> > - Scourge no longer counts as a sand shade himself.

> > - Sand Savant removed.

>

> This would be the only 2 things i will fix.

>

> Given the fact that scourge class was a mystake to begin with, Sand Savant is just a joke toward players.

> Also, the fact that Scourge itself count as a shade allow scourges to freely spam without reason.

>

>

It's like people chose to forget why illusionary persona was made baseline to begin with. Sand savant is the only real issue with scourge. You can pretty much place 99.9% of complaints about scourge into this one trait.

> @"Sigmoid.7082" said:

> > @"Shirlias.8104" said:

> > > @"Zefrost.3425" said:

> > > - Scourge no longer counts as a sand shade himself.

> > > - Sand Savant removed.

> >

> > This would be the only 2 things i will fix.

> >

> > Given the fact that scourge class was a mystake to begin with, Sand Savant is just a joke toward players.

> > Also, the fact that Scourge itself count as a shade allow scourges to freely spam without reason.

> >

> >

>

> It's like people chose to forget why illusionary persona was made baseline to begin with. Sand savant is the only real issue with scourge. You can pretty much place 99.9% of complaints about scourge into this one trait.

It's pretty different given the context.

Clones have to run towards your target, while shades can be spawned on a capture point and remain there for seconds, while you spam your skill ( and you count as a mobile shade ).

Both necros and Mesmers could count as clone/shade indeed, but necro is way different from mesmer, and trying to let the 2 feature pass for the same thing makes me laugh.

> @"Zefrost.3425" said:

> - Sand Savant removed.

>

How I normally love to reply to troll posts with counter troll posts, I'll try to take it serious this time. And no, not by replying upon the content of your post, but at least asking you next time to mention at least once that you're talking about WvW and PvP _only_. The Necro is by far the worst class in PvE (endgame) atm, and before you know it, ANet "accidentally" [_forgets_](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_updates/2018-02-06#Necromancer) to split the nerfs between WvW/PvP and PvE again, and the Necro sinks even further to the bottom of PvE.

Thank you in advance!