Grinding like a bot

Just to make sure: you're aware of the LFG tool? Istan is great for gold, as is the Lake Doric leather farm, but even regular AB/VB/TD/DS runs can net good money - don't forget every and any MF buff you can find. I don't 'grind', I play what I like when I like, at my own pace, and the griffin was very doable for me. If you really can't stand farming, yeah... there's nothing wrong with buying some gems, no need to be so cynical about it. Game needs money.

> @"Sabre.8251" said:

> Ohw and just to mention, i still can't even think of getting griffon done...way too expensive trash. thanks for locking so much stuff behind griffon and thus a pay to win wall

Honestly, if you don't play enough to make the gold necessary for a griffon, then you don't need a griffon in the first place.

And LAWLS ... you made a legendary but you can't 'grind' gold for a griffon? Are you serious?

The griffon is probably the highest I have paid for anything in game. You really do not need gold for anything in this game unless you are hell bent on buying pre-cursers or legendary or perma-contracts. Pretty sure the Griffon is the highest I paid for anything and I rarely have more than 300 gold at any given moment. Well that's because ANET releases shiny things and I trade gold for gems alot.

There is a reason things are gated or everyone would have everything. HOWEVER legendary items for example DO NOT give higher stat bonuses and reward those who dump time or money in the game so they have some fancy glittering effect. I fought forever to not craft because I never liked it but after getting a few asc armor pieces via drops I made the decision to craft away for ascended. Even a few hours a day and maybe longer on the weekends and still withing a few weeks I had my first full set. NOW I have three sets; one for each armor class.

If it gold you seek to buy the higher end items...welp...farming....that's what you gotta do simple as that.

Oh? Another whiny player? It must be! Fractals are be for rich ppls only? Did you even try them or you expecting ppls to carry you on hands throu 100CM? Make 1t dailies get rings get to t2 get more ar from there use potions and you will have 150 ar in no time. I already collecting my sixth ascended armor and i didn't spent a copper on it and it don't really require much skills coz gw2 is rather easy game compared to wow or other games but well if you dont have any skills and can only complain and throw trash topics on forum so maybe farming SW is a best solution for you.

well now i see why the op can't afford the griffon despite grinding so much, he's spreading himself too thin. I mean man if you want the griffon you gotta get decide you want the griffon and then ONLY SPEND YOUR MONEY ON THAT until you have it, you can't be wandering off spending your money on potted orchids lol and stuff like that. You can't be like oh shiney and then blow your savings. You have a money burning a hole in your pocket problem not a game makes you grind like a bot problem. I've played other mmos and yeah this game has gotten a bit more grindy over the years but this game is the least grindy out of every mmo i've ever played even now. Even leveling the long way its the least grindy. I had a friend who said because he wanted a bunch of stuff and couldn't afford to buy gems for gold to buy it that the game has just become a grind to get that stuff, but to me that's just because he wanted all of that stuff RIGHT NOW and didn't want to wait for it. In other games man, they make you grind dungeons and /random for the top gear and everyone has to run them over and over until they get the gear for their class and by the time you're all geared up they raise the level cap! lol. And you have to do it all over again.

> @"Pifil.5193" said:

> > @"Sabre.8251" said:

> > Btw i'm so glad, that i can buy sigils for a legendary over and over. I'm so kitten glad about it draining my wallet, even after it's done

>

> Why are you doing that? Craft a couple of ascended weapons if your sigils are so expensive. Don't keep making the same bad decision again and again.

Point on @"Pifil.5193" . I do not have any legendarys but For example my Thief carries dual pistols for power and I need one for Mesmer with different socketed sigil. Teq has allowed me not to have to a third pistol for this purpose or I was going to have to craft one.

250G is quite easy to get. I'm not big on farming, on a typical day I do Daily (2G), Fractal T4's+Recs (no CMs) which nets me around 30g or less, this is excluding materials and possible rare drops, Tequatl is another guaranteed 2G + drops. Sometimes when I'm feeling lazy or tired I go picking about a stack or two of platinum ore while watching a movie and I make about 8-10g in profits. Lastly, there's daily login rewards.

The above examples are but a few simple daily activities and they can get you the griffon in about a week or two.

If this casual game is still not too casual as you desire, maybe quit mmorpg gaming xD man... its like that people expect you get legendaries and everything else right after character creation...

Do your daily stuff, get some exotic gear and start from lvl 1 fractals, around 20 you already got your first ascended stuff. Do living stories maps and you got your trinkets very fast.

And plx anet give us more achieves like treasure hunter, best achieve ingame. Let us at least work for something that is not really nescesary to have but nice to have. Not behind a gold wall and not too much by rng but by effort.

> @"Crystal Master.4169" said:

> dude... my 12yo sister got griffon 2 weeks after pof release. by simply crafting daily ascended mats and some gathering, bounties, pof map completion, world bosses (daily teq) and some dungeon+low lvl fotm(before pof) here and there...

If you think that's impressive, then wait until you hear about my 8 year old uncle who acquired the griffon just 1 week after release by simply farming t1 swampland for 20 mins per day.

![](https://i.imgur.com/FDG8xXf.jpg "")

Acended drops lol. Guess what i can call myself lucky when i get a 30s worthy exotic once in a half year and you come to me with ascended drops? stop making me laugh. such doesn't exist. Guild decoration supposed to be done with the help of people? Again i have to laugh. You're are way too greedy to help scribers. I've allready stopped asking in guild for help because then the guild turns silent as a graveyard. so where's your help there? heh? Where's scribe supposed to be done WITH people, when they so or so turn around and do like you're not existing? Even spending one fucking guild commendation was allready too much for you guys. Keep celebrating your egoism. seriously. I'm out, have to finish laughing bout you trolls and your lies bout worthy drops.

> @"Sabre.8251" said:

> Acended drops lol. Guess what i can call myself lucky when i get a 30s worthy exotic once in a half year and you come to me with ascended drops? stop making me laugh. such doesn't exist. Guild decoration supposed to be done with the help of people? Again i have to laugh. You're are way too greedy to help scribers. I've allready stopped asking in guild for help because then the guild turns silent as a graveyard. so where's your help there? heh? Where's scribe supposed to be done WITH people, when they so or so turn around and do like you're not existing? Even spending one kitten guild commendation was allready too much for you guys. Keep celebrating your egoism. seriously. I'm out, have to finish laughing bout you trolls and your lies bout worthy drops.

What, your OP dont even talk about scribing at all way to not convey your msg bud.

Edit

Also maybe find a better guild if they dont help the guild scribe.