262 Mastery Points?

• 1 month later...

> @"ShockingToad.7359" said:

> I'm at level 235. I see I can still get 5 more from Skimmer, 5 more from Jackal and 5 from Crystal Champion, that puts me at 250. I've completed the 8 points for Raids under the HoT path. How do I get the last 12 to reach 262?

Do you have the griffon?

> @"ShockingToad.7359" said:

> I may have my own answer, the Griffon Mastery Path. It is not unlocked. I understand I have to finish PoF to get the Griffon and that will maybe unlock that track?

After you finish PoF, you can start a scavenger hunt collection (also has gold components, 250g total) to get the Griffon and unlock its mastery track.

Plenty of mastery points in hot to fill out everything. Ive made a good dent in the total hot mastery points, everything there unlocked and having 7 spare mastery points.

21 spare mastery points in central tyria.

19 spare mastery points in pof. I expect these to diminish when more parts of ls4 comes out, but they should have more mastery points too. But yes, pof is far more generous with them. Though it was quite hard in the beginning to get enough due to things being so heavilly gated. Had to use a couple teleport to friends.

I kind of like stubbornly staying at 254 (or whatever is 8 points below the maximum) as a statement that I don't support raid gameplay.

(don't get me wrong, I'm fine with players who do like and play raids - haven't got a problem with it. Just personal preference. :) )