What About Exotic Gear For Fractals That Allows Agony Resistance?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think you should take it seriously though.

Your gf does not want to play the game unless you are there, only wants to play 1hr a day max, from what you've said, sounds like she does not enjoy playing, but does it only to get a share of your life, 1hr out of your total play time (in your t4 with you) .

You aren't willing to invest your money or gold to let her do so, but want a functional game balance mechanic to be bypassable as your alternative.

It sounds like there's more to think about than a mere game.

> @"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781"

>

> Eh nothing more to say here really. I'm just surprised this has turned towards talk of my relationship status and possible divorce. Sounds scandalish, and only my true fanboys would keep discussing something as such. I always keep the topic hot though, hey!

No one is your fanboy. You are the one that brought the relationship into the discussion. Obviously it was an important part of your justification for the suggestion. Frankly, I'm surprised someone that desires to play with another person so much doesn't do what they can to make that happen. She doesn't sound like she wants to really play the game in the first place ...