What if GW3 is a MYTH?!

> @"Endless Soul.5178" said:

> I don't think I'll be alive long enough to see GW3, so I'm not too worried about it. :)

Please don't say that. I can recall you have health/age issues, but for a strange reason your comment strikes me a bit. Especially with your signature...

Apart from that, I will follow the Asura. If not in a GW3, then maybe in another game. Anet has great intellectual property, and whatever game they might produce, as long there are Asura, I might follow.

Excelsior.

The video talking about turning on and off special events and then seeing this thread it reminded me of the announcement when they said gw1 would no longer be developed any further. So I am hoping that is not the case here but with the expansion with specs mostly only usable in pve or just to annoying to attempt to play it won't surprise me if that is where this is headed. Hope I am wrong though.

> @"Zaklex.6308" said:

> About the only thing I can definitely say won't happen is EA and ArenaNet working together, since ArenaNet is owned by NCSoft and I highly doubt they'd collaborated with EA on anything...so forget Guild Effect or MassWars...the rest is just...

Unless one of E3 announcements from Anet is that EA buys them.

> @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > @"Zaklex.6308" said:

> > About the only thing I can definitely say won't happen is EA and ArenaNet working together, since ArenaNet is owned by NCSoft and I highly doubt they'd collaborated with EA on anything...so forget Guild Effect or MassWars...the rest is just...

>

> Unless one of E3 announcements from Anet is that EA buys them.

True, but that would mean the NCSoft would have to put them up for sale first...and I'm sure that rumor would have been floating around somewhere in space already.

> @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > @"Veryl.7861" said:

> > Personaly I have high hopes for a game NEXT to Monster Hunter World,

> > Maybe in 5 years from now?

> > Then we atleast had 4/5 years (hopefully if this game isn't dieing or anything) of fun in Cantha, enjoying enticing PvP gameplay, and mayve even Guildhall fights?

> > I see arenanet like my mother, I expect the best and shamefully in return I shall do my best to be da best.

> > I'm sure Team Anet would think of a way to liven up this game again. I am willing to learn Korean over an automatic translationmessage-text-dub,

> > and enjoy a Mega Super server where EU and NA merge, and slowly the rest follows.

> >

> > GW3 though... To be precise, I was talking about gw2 tho. This game has so much to give. So much mounts for instance!!

> > So, where my super skate board mount this year I could've farmed with SAB? :c

> > And buying expansionpacks with a whole complete world (although below and up the height the world of tyria could evolve to sky-castles,

> > New regulations on species to underground devilling down mazes and ancient ruins of Rata sum being exposed the new threat?

> > That's up to you GW2 Team!

> >

> > Whatever will blow our minds with GW3 is always great enough to do in style. (like slamming your foes with discoballs)

> > In the end of all gw2 revolution, gw3 technology would be advanced enough to explore maybe even SPACE.

> > Wouldn't any Asura think to themselves "what if we don't go down, but up?"

> > Those flying ships you made for as the vanillas special prize could easily float a whole sky castle like in Fishermans Haven and there is another one up kessex hill in GW1.

> >

> > Just make planets (1 to 5 maps) so people will get the feeling they realise important new life wishes to see happening irl.

> > (like floating cars and an i11 water-cooled processor)

> >

> > If we are going to doom this planet called Tyria because we don't see eye to eye with several of dose 'species' scum,

> > Why not make deals with electronic arts and introduce GuildEffect: online or MassWars - The guild.... I d k heck.

> > I'm typing too much again am I...

> > Am I?....

> >

> >

> >

>

> I love your ideas and enthusiasm, but I have reason to believe that GW3 will be a MOBA... Not an awesome PC game that can really capture, and do justice to, the spirit of your absolutely amazing ideas.

I pray it wont be a moba DX

Thank you though! I have so many ideas for the most perfect MMORPG and just all my hopes and dreams one game *-*

> @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > @"Veryl.7861" said:

> > I guess the community just sits back while they wait in anticipation while other players try to reach the devteam with crazy ideas trying to think ahead of time a bit

> > If you can't follow what I'm saying.... I made a picture for people who can not read:

> > ![](https://image.ibb.co/kcRtPn/Papparazii.png "")

> >

> > Posing a discussion in a way everyone can philosophize about the future of this fantasy game.

> >

>

> If everyone is telling you that your post isn’t clear then it’s because you didn’t write it clearly. There won’t be a discussion, philosophical or otherwise, of your point if no one knows what your point was and posting pretty pictures is no substitute for an clarification.

A clarifaction of an alfabet and improvation as humanity's only trait?! Or what if 'free will' was all the illusion we lived...

@admin. This is rage pointed to me without clarification why so angry to wonderful ideas.

I still pray for The game made by the player and a little help of the dev team. That's what I was promised playing gw1.

(although people weren't so fond of me either being the brightest kid)

Sometimes you read words and imagine how the other would feel towards ~~ideas~~ and discuss with metaphores to lighten up a situation?

Or is fact just, be rude and merciless to your team mates in PvP.

A possitive attiude means something more than just a bright energy.

Even angry it can lead to things such as learning progressing and underbuilding a statement.

Unlike a sum up of 'why things are these way' - attitude. It seems too lazy... being treated that way.

I hope future readers will learn from every experience and know some things have to be discussed and that is up to freedom of speech.

Please don't look down to my ideas.

I'm gonna respond here, I'm not seeing GW3 coming, they are just to much to make with gw2: Flying castles, awesome unbelievable gorgeous asuran underground cities... little parenthesis: We have four winds festival, a flying lab in north Metrica Province and a flying castle in kessex hills.... why not more sky exploration?

But dunno, It has been now 5 years, and what I see? YES we have a progress with addition of mounts, gliders and cool living story maps. But I guess everyone have their priorities, and for gw2 it's earning money through TP, add 1 map per living story episode, add fractals I regret the good old time of scarlet briar war and aetherblade time.. They are nobody to blame, Arena Net made a great job, but the years pass and I feel like the game lose his soul: Maps like metrica province, queensdale... You will not see maps like this never again... Everything were precisely placed and organized: A city there, schools there and surely add a lab there... Now it's totally random.

But again, gw2 is great, and I will not complain about it, in general, it's a great MMO. But here what I'm expecting: And the only thing that can look like that is rata primus, but not as great as imagined: An Underground city with pits, bridge and simply the feeling that they are a story behind it not only "hi we are asuras, bye."

![](https://i.imgur.com/pERaeHh.jpg)

Well the first game had what 3-4 xpacs the lingered a while before Gw2 I would expect at least the same for Gw2 before a 3 is even considered.

So after this next xpac depending on if there is another after the 3rd one or not. Then again they could do the whole WoW thing at this point and just endlessly start inviting new races with xpacs as well as classes.

> @"Veryl.7861" said:

> I hope future readers will learn from every experience and know some things have to be discussed and that is up to freedom of speech.

> Please don't look down to my ideas.

Just A Flesh Wound wasn't looking down on your ideas. The phrasing and spelling makes it difficult to figure out exactly what you're trying to say, which means that discussion on your topic will be limited because people are having trouble figuring out what you're trying to say. That's all JAFW was saying.

> @"Veryl.7861" said:

> > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > @"Veryl.7861" said:

> > > Personaly I have high hopes for a game NEXT to Monster Hunter World,

> > > Maybe in 5 years from now?

> > > Then we atleast had 4/5 years (hopefully if this game isn't dieing or anything) of fun in Cantha, enjoying enticing PvP gameplay, and mayve even Guildhall fights?

> > > I see arenanet like my mother, I expect the best and shamefully in return I shall do my best to be da best.

> > > I'm sure Team Anet would think of a way to liven up this game again. I am willing to learn Korean over an automatic translationmessage-text-dub,

> > > and enjoy a Mega Super server where EU and NA merge, and slowly the rest follows.

> > >

> > > GW3 though... To be precise, I was talking about gw2 tho. This game has so much to give. So much mounts for instance!!

> > > So, where my super skate board mount this year I could've farmed with SAB? :c

> > > And buying expansionpacks with a whole complete world (although below and up the height the world of tyria could evolve to sky-castles,

> > > New regulations on species to underground devilling down mazes and ancient ruins of Rata sum being exposed the new threat?

> > > That's up to you GW2 Team!

> > >

> > > Whatever will blow our minds with GW3 is always great enough to do in style. (like slamming your foes with discoballs)

> > > In the end of all gw2 revolution, gw3 technology would be advanced enough to explore maybe even SPACE.

> > > Wouldn't any Asura think to themselves "what if we don't go down, but up?"

> > > Those flying ships you made for as the vanillas special prize could easily float a whole sky castle like in Fishermans Haven and there is another one up kessex hill in GW1.

> > >

> > > Just make planets (1 to 5 maps) so people will get the feeling they realise important new life wishes to see happening irl.

> > > (like floating cars and an i11 water-cooled processor)

> > >

> > > If we are going to doom this planet called Tyria because we don't see eye to eye with several of dose 'species' scum,

> > > Why not make deals with electronic arts and introduce GuildEffect: online or MassWars - The guild.... I d k heck.

> > > I'm typing too much again am I...

> > > Am I?....

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > I love your ideas and enthusiasm, but I have reason to believe that GW3 will be a MOBA... Not an awesome PC game that can really capture, and do justice to, the spirit of your absolutely amazing ideas.

>

> I pray it wont be a moba DX

> Thank you though! I have so many ideas for the most perfect MMORPG and just all my hopes and dreams one game *-*

NCSOFT hinted at Anet looking into making a MOBA, and I’ll try to find the quote when I have time.

I can tell you are excited about a GW3, so just keep up hope!

> @"Veryl.7861" said:

> I guess the community just sits back while they wait in anticipation while other players try to reach the devteam with crazy ideas trying to think ahead of time a bit

> If you can't follow what I'm saying.... I made a picture for people who can not read:

> ![](https://image.ibb.co/kcRtPn/Papparazii.png "")

>

> Posing a discussion in a way everyone can philosophize about the future of this fantasy game.

>

What the community was trying to (politely) say is: learn to write in a way to make your post more clear to understand.

> @"Veryl.7861" said:

> I guess the community just sits back while they wait in anticipation while other players try to reach the devteam with crazy ideas trying to think ahead of time a bit

> If you can't follow what I'm saying.... I made a picture for people who can not read:

> ![](https://image.ibb.co/kcRtPn/Papparazii.png "")

>

> Posing a discussion in a way everyone can philosophize about the future of this fantasy game.

>

> @"Veryl.7861" said:

> > @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > > @"Veryl.7861" said:

> > > I guess the community just sits back while they wait in anticipation while other players try to reach the devteam with crazy ideas trying to think ahead of time a bit

> > > If you can't follow what I'm saying.... I made a picture for people who can not read:

> > > ![](https://image.ibb.co/kcRtPn/Papparazii.png "")

> > >

> > > Posing a discussion in a way everyone can philosophize about the future of this fantasy game.

> > >

> >

> > If everyone is telling you that your post isn’t clear then it’s because you didn’t write it clearly. There won’t be a discussion, philosophical or otherwise, of your point if no one knows what your point was and posting pretty pictures is no substitute for an clarification.

>

> A clarifaction of an alfabet and improvation as humanity's only trait?! Or what if 'free will' was all the illusion we lived...

> @admin. This is rage pointed to me without clarification why so angry to wonderful ideas.

>

>

> I still pray for The game made by the player and a little help of the dev team. That's what I was promised playing gw1.

> (although people weren't so fond of me either being the brightest kid)

>

> Sometimes you read words and imagine how the other would feel towards ~~ideas~~ and discuss with metaphores to lighten up a situation?

> Or is fact just, be rude and merciless to your team mates in PvP.

>

> A possitive attiude means something more than just a bright energy.

> Even angry it can lead to things such as learning progressing and underbuilding a statement.

> Unlike a sum up of 'why things are these way' - attitude. It seems too lazy... being treated that way.

>

> I hope future readers will learn from every experience and know some things have to be discussed and that is up to freedom of speech.

> Please don't look down to my ideas.

@"Just a flesh wound.3589" is a really nice and awesome person, and is just trying to help some people get a stronger understanding of what you want @"Veryl.7861"

I know you hope and dream for a GW3, but maybe you can come up with ideas to make GW2 better instead? I know the devs are always looking for great feedback for GW2, so try that! And make sure to keep posting pictures because... sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words! And sometimes a picture tells a great story, sometimes greater than using words!

You have some super energized ideas, so let’s make it easier for players, and the devs, to know exactly what your awesome ideas are! Use a bullet points for each idea so it’s easy to see! Check this out! https://www.grammarly.com/blog/bullet-points/

So like this...

•Awesome GW2 idea!

•Another awesome GW2 idea!

•And another awesome GW2 idea!

•Even more awesome GW2 idea!