Tier 1...oops

misterman.1530

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > We dont have the players for t1 IMO, nsp BL .. 40ish players (my guild had 15-20, that's basicly the number of scourges on the other side LOL ) for 2 80 blobs

>

> Wait wait wait, 40? Thought you said running 20ish v two blobs above. Ouch. Good luck!

>

>

Yeah we were runing 20ish at best(guild group)but we had a queue and sometimes other comander with lesser numbers would gather up(some didnt had scourges nor fb's support xD), our numbers vs larger numbers u can guess the results ahahah when the number of scourges equals the numbers of players on the other side, and we had a queue, there were fine commanders that had 5-7 on them, since we are used to split up forces instead of 1 aoe masive spam blob, so basicly 40 total players with another 40(suposing max numbers is 80 per side) were afk or squirreling arround some random tag and not helping.

But that is how ANet wants pve players to come to wvw and leech with basic gameplay and lame aoe class stacking i guess since this is a game for even the most casual "player"... servers that dont do that will easilly get eaten at first contact.

yeah we got this, LOL, funny thing is we gona get back to t2, as obvious and we gona loose DH wich m8 be where the larger part of the coverage comes.

Next weeks will be madness ^^ i say, madness!

> @"misterman.1530" said:

> > @"Israel.7056" said:

> > Big news folks, this just in: it turns out BG has a lot of people!! Who knew?

>

> I've never been against them, so only knew anecdotally. It's one thing to hear it, it's another to experience it. Can't wait for WvW restructure. No more BG :)

Not entirelly true, players will get organized and try to see wicih guild and players will fit in the max number of slots, that can cover most timezones.

> Lol. I can confirm this as well. So blobby. I mean, we can barely move. **BG sees that we are trying to take our air keep from YB, then blam...50 man blob in our garri** . It's nuts. Well, just got Saints Row 3 from Good Old Games - guess I can do that for the rest of the week. :)

On that note, can't deny that even their smaller groups are well designed for the active population, really explosive comps with good pace and movement and it feels like more of the map gets used which has been great for desert bl. Could use more of the HoT soundtrack in there though and I still want to be able to use my Nuhoch Warbler in WvW.

> > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > ppl got to give it a try. whether you win, stay or drop down, in a tier. it's sad to see people give up before trying. sure, we'll get killed in open field get out blobbed, but if we're not here to dish out some pain, why play wvw? it's like most ppl are after easy fights. >3<

> >

> > 2f3s :P hhehehe

>

> Exactly. The thought of tanking to drop down a tier, just to feel good about yourselves in WvW...is a bit pathetic.

> Omigod. Tier 1 is so blobby. It's nuts. I mean, can BG really have fun just slaughtering people 50 to 10? Constantly? No challenge there, I think. Wow.

Seems like you found out pretty quickly why people do all they can to avoid T1 and BG blobs.

> @"Brother.1504" said:

> Welcome to T1. Win or lose have fun.

Basicly that, we are alughing so hard on the number of scourges xD on how high population servers deppend so much of scourge stacking.

Atm we have a 40 group with 2-3 scourges and 5 fb's.. XD

Still good many players need to learn to stay on tag, coming to t1 needs at least to make those player more awere when group is on disadvantaje.

> > @"X T D.6458" said:

> > I miss Mag..

> >

> > MAG get your lazy butts back up here!

>

> We found the trick to fighting Mag is to NEVER go into EB...or at the last, never bother with SMC :)

That's not a good thing.

I like fighting Mag and taking SMC from them.

> > @"X T D.6458" said:

> > I miss Mag..

> >

>

> We found the trick to fighting Mag is to NEVER go into EB...or at the last, never bother with SMC :)

This guy is beating Mag with skillful play with this one simple trick! Click here to find out how!

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > @"misterman.1530" said:

> > > @"X T D.6458" said:

> > > I miss Mag..

> > >

> > > MAG get your lazy butts back up here!

> >

> > We found the trick to fighting Mag is to NEVER go into EB...or at the last, never bother with SMC :)

>

> This guy is beating Mag with skillful play with this one simple trick! Click here to find out how!

They beat you too, dont be salty :3

> @"X T D.6458" said:

> > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > @"misterman.1530" said:

> > > > @"X T D.6458" said:

> > > > I miss Mag..

> > > >

> > > > MAG get your lazy butts back up here!

> > >

> > > We found the trick to fighting Mag is to NEVER go into EB...or at the last, never bother with SMC :)

> >

> > This guy is beating Mag with skillful play with this one simple trick! Click here to find out how!

>

> They beat you too, dont be salty :3

Says the guy who is enjoying the double XP from them.

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > @"X T D.6458" said:

> > > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > > @"misterman.1530" said:

> > > > > @"X T D.6458" said:

> > > > > I miss Mag..

> > > > >

> > > > > MAG get your lazy butts back up here!

> > > >

> > > > We found the trick to fighting Mag is to NEVER go into EB...or at the last, never bother with SMC :)

> > >

> > > This guy is beating Mag with skillful play with this one simple trick! Click here to find out how!

> >

> > They beat you too, dont be salty :3

>

> Says the guy who is enjoying the double XP from them.

Bag farm, mostly YB they are very blobby. I'm still playing the same as always though.

\> Transferred down from T1 to DH for T3/T4 after making similar rise.

\> Constantly dismissed for talking about T1 being a horrible place and how NSP isn't ready.

\> Third place for 30 straight skirmishes and "Oh wow I never knew" revelations.

Nothing against NSP as they're decent peeps but I'm happy the link is breaking. I don't want to be T1 and there's absolutely no way in hell they're ready for it unless scourge gets nerfed.

> > @"X T D.6458" said:

> > I miss Mag..

> >

>

> We found the trick to fighting Mag is to NEVER go into EB...or at the very least, never bother with SMC :)

You mean the ppting trick that every server uses on mag?

Ok, have fun with that.