warrior Healing Signet

DragonFury.6243

> @"nicknamenick.2437" said:

> Just because you dont like passive? Some do like it. I prefer mending but HS is nice also.

BTW its one of the AN goal to reduce passive play and encourage active play

> @"nicknamenick.2437" said:

> Rangers go into stealth > pop trolls urgent..

> Gets health

>

> What your gonna do about it?

>

> Other classes can go stealth or blink away to get a save heal also..

>

> Your forgetting that warrior is not the same as ... class

they disengage to get there heal not just stand still

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Curennos.9307" said:

> You don't need 100% poison uptime. Just because you cannot do something 100% doesn't mean it's totally worthless or ineffective. Poison still works. As for other sources of res, it seems I must be the first to inform you that warrior has other skills and buttons to press that do other things. Sometimes similar things. Opponents also have other sources of boonrip. Your point is...?

the point is even with 100% poison up time its not an effective counter because warrior have other source of resistance

> Unblockables also exist. There's a difference between abuse and 'this is how something in the game functions'.

>

> Block lasts 3 sec according to gw2skills. Oh no. Your opponent will have gained a grand total of 1032 health, about the damage of one auto attack. They also can't do anything else while blocking and condis will continue to tick (you might have even applied poison to them before they started blocking).

its not 3 sec it passive 2 sec active 2 sec while still attacking with 0 dmg taken

and 1-2 sec fc depend if activated or not

with 3 of block that can be counter with unblockable so it more like 2.5k heal passively

Considering the class was built as a front liner/fighter and is at its most effective in melee it needs to have decent sustain to stay in face/thick of a drawn out fight. While looking at the numbers of HS you can think it's too much but there's a draw back to being passively healed. You trade your burst healing for a gradual heal which is constantly affected by poison(assuming no resistance up). This also means if you get bursted down to critical levels or just low on health in general it's harder to comeback from since you're getting it over time in small bits getting compared to a burst heal giving you a hefty amount all at once.

Edit: Also the talk about AN wanting to nerf passive play, I'm pretty sure they're referring to things that have a really strong utility effect that likely saves people from getting murdered for making critical mistakes such as being CC'd activates X skill that breaks stuns, auto Elixir S, etc, not exactly anything that's passive.

> @"Lucentfir.7430" said:

> Considering the class was built as a front liner/fighter and is at its most effective in melee it needs to have decent sustain to stay in face/thick of a drawn out fight. While looking at the numbers of HS you can think it's too much but there's a draw back to being passively healed. You trade your burst healing for a gradual heal which is constantly affected by poison(assuming no resistance up). This also means if you get bursted down to critical levels or just low on health in general it's harder to comeback from since you're getting it over time in small bits getting compared to a burst heal giving you a hefty amount all at once. .

well i hope you know that because of that sustain the SB well get damage nerf or the pvp community well start complain about SB after Anet deals mesmer/scourge

what do you like nerf dmg or lose little sustain like HS (if they change the HS to heal on hit warrior wont lose much if he as you said front liner/fighter if he fight he ll heal)

> @"Kiritodatrth.1548" said:

> Show this court where the bad War touch you in this doll \o/..

>

> Really?? War still? Tip - evade F1, don't hit FC and you should be fine... and NO you don't Need to evade every single thing war does..

> Let me guess - Necro right?

Show this court where the bad forum touch you in this doll

See the comments above i did say I am fine with adrenaline health and don't have any complaining about active game play this forum about passive healing.

BTW good scourge can melt SB.

Let me guess_ War right?

> @"DragonFury.6243" said:

> > @"Kiritodatrth.1548" said:

> > Show this court where the bad War touch you in this doll \o/..

> >

> > Really?? War still? Tip - evade F1, don't hit FC and you should be fine... and NO you don't Need to evade every single thing war does..

> > Let me guess - Necro right?

>

> Show this court where the bad forum touch you in this doll

> See the comments above i did say I am fine with adrenaline health and don't have any complaining about active game play this forum about passive healing.

> BTW good scourge can melt SB.

> Let me guess_ War right?

>

Sry mate... Necro here...and scourge is NOT active in any sense... Uhnnn Necro talking about Passives... Uhnnn lets take our offensive Passives as well?

My point is that I think is fair fetched talk about HS nowadays... And depends what you consider passive and instant we are full of it... Spite should be deleted if you consider that... Ez not to look inside our own when we talk about others...

Would you be so nice as to keep necro out of this? :).Saying spite tree is passive,you could add that 99% of traits are passive on every other class.Look that ranger just dodged,nice boy lets give him endurance regen,with protection and a nice scaling heal per second while under protection.... .Ow look that engie just got a condie,lets cleanse it right away .... .Can go on and on.

That guy just got a point,HS is passive,it heals you nonstop and almost no warrior which you gonna meet will use it actively.Question if its balanced is another thing thou :)

> @"Kiritodatrth.1548" said:

> Sry mate... Necro here...and scourge is NOT active in any sense... Uhnnn Necro talking about Passives... Uhnnn lets take our offensive Passives as well?

>

> My point is that I think is fair fetched talk about HS nowadays... And depends what you consider passive and instant we are full of it... Spite should be deleted if you consider that... Ez not to look inside our own when we talk about others...

offensive and defensive auto proc should be removed form any competitive mode or nerf so they are almost ineffective

i dont care about necro this forum about passive healing

passive play should never be as rewarding as active play

how about L2p and get an active healing and stop relaying on passive

> > @"Imperadordf.2687" said:

>

> > SotE is OP. HS isn't

>

> i DID NOT say any thing about HS being op i said its too much rewarding for a PASSIVE play

> and seems the respond i got from most warrior is leave our PASSIVE healing alone

Nope, HS is fine for what it's doing. It's not too much rewarding, it's on par with the other healing skills in the game.

-I had like 3-4 hours on my Warrior before I deleted it, so no.

> @"Imperadordf.2687" said:

>

> it's on par with the other healing skills in the game.

> >

>

> it is par with ACTIVE healing skills in the game and that is fine !?

HS is good at what it's doing and other active skills are equally good at what they are doing.

That's what "on par" means.

> @"Imperadordf.2687" said:

> HS is good at what it's doing and other active skills are equally good at what they are doing.

>

> That's what "on par" means.

so i see that heal passive 1 second icd is fine BUT healing when hitting a foe 1 second icd is not !

do warriors need passive that much !

they wont use an active healing !

that is pure skill in pvp !

> change it to heal when warrior hit a foe ICD 1 second and this change wont affect him in PVE

> and dont defend the Healing Signet unless you are one of those player that want to play in a competitive mode when you relay on a passive healing .

The world is defined on all living beings having magic and the power to use that magic within them.

Warriors apply to this too. Unlike other games were warriors simply are understood is using little to no magic Gw2 makes it an clear understanding that they actually do use it just as much as other professions do although its done in a more blunt way. Being able to regenerate wounds in battle on the fly is a simply way that warriors use magic.

Healing signet is perfectly fine as it is its not too strong by itself it just seems that way but the strength of a warriors regen comes from the combination of adrenal health ontop of the healing signet. If you play warrior without the defense line equipped you quickly find out just how little you regen per second with heal sig alone.

Ideally if you nerfed the healing signet in this way they would need to be given more dodges, evades, blocks, and dps which would lead to them literally being able to auto you to death. Or it its effectiveness would be scaled up dramatically to make up for the icd and the fact that they had to land hits to trigger it. Not to mention this wouldnt help you as they still have plenty of other strong healing tools available too them such as mending and natural healing.

If there is any signet i want to be changed into your heal on hit idea it would be necros signet of vampirism which makes sense in that concept.

Of all the things that Ive hated about warrior healing signet has never been one of them.

> @"ZDragon.3046" said:

> Healing signet is perfectly fine as it is its not too strong by itself it just seems that way but the strength of a warriors regen comes from the combination of adrenal health ontop of the healing signet. If you play warrior without the defense line equipped you quickly find out just how little you regen per second with heal sig alone.

well this is pvp and adrenaline health have a counter play and HS dont

>

> Ideally if you nerfed the healing signet in this way they would need to be given more dodges, evades, blocks, and dps which would lead to them literally being able to auto you to death. Or it its effectiveness would be scaled up dramatically to make up for the icd and the fact that they had to land hits to trigger it. Not to mention this wouldnt help you as they still have plenty of other strong healing tools available too them such as mending and natural healing.

well warrior change to other healing skill is what i want. again this is pvp and these healing have a counter play

>

> If there is any signet i want to be changed into your heal on hit idea it would be necros signet of vampirism which makes sense in that concept.

>

dude we dont want the scourge to be more toxic in pvp he is the most toxic profession in the team fight right now more than mesmer in my opinion .

> Of all the things that Ive hated about warrior healing signet has never been one of them.

if you dont hate warrior heal so what do you hate about them

You should try HS without the defense line then. Your post is about HS being too rewarding/effective and on par with total healing of -Burst heals-, by itself HS is probably the worst pick of healing skills until you start getting other sources of passive sustain to tack onto it. It was a thing noticeable too before the AH rework, which you needed to have full Adrenaline to get any healing at all.

> @"Lucentfir.7430" said:

> You should try HS without the defense line then. Your post is about HS being too rewarding/effective and on par with total healing of -Burst heals-, by itself HS is probably the worst pick of healing skills until you start getting other sources of passive sustain to tack onto it. It was a thing noticeable too before the AH rework, which you needed to have full Adrenaline to get any healing at all.

its as good as other healing skills but with no counter play a safe healing

if a fight last for 15 sec you will get 5k health from HS without any counter while attacking/blocking and kitting

but if you run any other healing skill you will be susceptible to interrupt and counter play that why all run HS easy mode ( passive reward for doing nothing )

and adrenal heath is not that effective if you fight a player that dodge the F skill so most of the healing come from the HS

> so i see that heal passive 1 second icd is fine BUT healing when hitting a foe 1 second icd is not !

> do warriors need passive that much !

> they wont use an active healing !

> that is pure skill in pvp !

you know what. I want this.

I want HS changed to heal actively. But I want healing on skill use with a 1 second ICD instead of on hitting a foe, because ranged characters will disable your heal. And an increased heal reward for skillful play.