what if the gods are actually the villains?

sorudo.9054

i was writing some lore about a race before the gods and thought, what if the gods are not as "good" as described.

what if the gods are actually the ones who invaded this planet and took it for them self, killing of the superior race on this planet and wiped the slate clean so they can build a history without the original race.

> @"Jessica Price II.9813" said:

> ...and that was how Jessica discovered that the forum emojis do not include the Upside-Down Smiley.

I take it that phone emojis don’t show up?

?

> @"sorudo.9054" said:

> i was writing some lore about a race before the gods and thought, what if the gods are not as "good" as described.

> what if the gods are actually the ones who invaded this planet and took it for them self, killing of the superior race on this planet and wiped the slate clean so they can build a history without the original race.

That would be an interesting twist.

> @"sorudo.9054" said:

> i was writing some lore about a race before the gods and thought, what if the gods are not as "good" as described.

> what if the gods are actually the ones who invaded this planet and took it for them self, killing of the superior race on this planet and wiped the slate clean so they can build a history without the original race.

Wait, you are saying the Human Gods are NOT the villains? What?

> @"sorudo.9054" said:

We know that there are races predating the gods' arrival, so I honestly wouldn't be surprised.