> > > @"Balthazzarr.1349" said:

> > > > @"Balthazzarr.1349" said:

> > > > > @"X T D.6458" said:

> > > > > Sometimes its map politics,

> > > > > Sometimes its payback,

> > > > > Sometimes its for funsies.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > lol... ah the feeling of being steamrolled by 60 BG killers. I have no complaints though. It is what it is. I know it's there and frankly it's a lot of fun to poke (the hornets nest) aka fire keep or even set on dbl, a few times with a bunch of people and watch the big blob of BG flood over the wall as we port away. oooh yaaa.. we is trollin ya too! lol

> > >

> > > ... and case in point ... a very short while ago a handful of us (about 15) were heading to swc on DBL. A scout sees us going passed the SWT. I say to the group.. prepare for a BG blob of at least 25 coming to the camp.... by the time we got there so was the blob. Some even laughed... oh it must be so much fun taking down half your numbers.. but as they say, it is what it is! That's the BG way... now if they had sent even numbers they would have died!

> >

> > 15 is enough to take on 25 no-skill BG. Kek.

>

> haha... well yes if the 15 are skilled and organized and not a random pug group like ours... ;)... although when I say at least 25 I mean more like 30 or more... when they descended on us we disappeared amongst them... that's how many there were... we looked like a few ants on an ant hill.

make up your mind, 25 or 30??? anyways, its good that you guys are still having fun, likewise, every squad will respon to a scout call on team-chat... but still tho, you can still drop to t2 or something where you can just k-train everything like last week (Y)

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Crazy.6029" said:

> Maybe there is a secret conspiracy comprised of conspirators that are secretly plotting and passing secrets to one another in order to conspire to pass secrets regarding a conspiracy or maybe BG is just bored of fighting SoS and would like to fight YB now :)

We prefer fighting with YB, hands down, they bring the heat on, and it was awesome!

> @"Eremes Guile.1480" said:

> > @"Balthazzarr.1349" said:

> > > @"Eremes Guile.1480" said:

> > > > > @"Balthazzarr.1349" said:

> > > > > > @"X T D.6458" said:

> > > > > > Sometimes its map politics,

> > > > > > Sometimes its payback,

> > > > > > Sometimes its for funsies.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > lol... ah the feeling of being steamrolled by 60 BG killers. I have no complaints though. It is what it is. I know it's there and frankly it's a lot of fun to poke (the hornets nest) aka fire keep or even set on dbl, a few times with a bunch of people and watch the big blob of BG flood over the wall as we port away. oooh yaaa.. we is trollin ya too! lol

> > > >

> > > > ... and case in point ... a very short while ago a handful of us (about 15) were heading to swc on DBL. A scout sees us going passed the SWT. I say to the group.. prepare for a BG blob of at least 25 coming to the camp.... by the time we got there so was the blob. Some even laughed... oh it must be so much fun taking down half your numbers.. but as they say, it is what it is! That's the BG way... now if they had sent even numbers they would have died!

> > >

> > > 15 is enough to take on 25 no-skill BG. Kek.

> >

> > haha... well yes if the 15 are skilled and organized and not a random pug group like ours... ;)... although when I say at least 25 I mean more like 30 or more... when they descended on us we disappeared amongst them... that's how many there were... we looked like a few ants on an ant hill.

>

> make up your mind, 25 or 30??? anyways, its good that you guys are still having fun, likewise, every squad will respon to a scout call on team-chat... but still tho, you can still drop to t2 or something where you can just k-train everything like last week (Y)

I definitely didn’t like that. Much prefer the insanity that is T1

> @"Actium.8765" said:

> honestly i think any server in t1 should just double team BG since they have the coverage and people to fight both at the same time.

I dont get it, do you want BG to stay in t1 or go down and visit all the other tiers? make up your mind man. Just so you know tho, when BG ppt gets bad, that's when all the pve (old wvw players) players gets on wvw. Sos learned this hard way. "BG IS ABOUT TO MAKE AN ALL CALL" get's sent down t2 instead. kek.

> @"Balthazzarr.1349" said:

> > @"Eremes Guile.1480" said:

> > > @"Balthazzarr.1349" said:

> > > > @"Eremes Guile.1480" said:

> > > > > @"Balthazzarr.1349" said:

> > > > > > @"Balthazzarr.1349" said:

> > > > > > > @"X T D.6458" said:

> > > > > > > Sometimes its map politics,

> > > > > > > Sometimes its payback,

> > > > > > > Sometimes its for funsies.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > lol... ah the feeling of being steamrolled by 60 BG killers. I have no complaints though. It is what it is. I know it's there and frankly it's a lot of fun to poke (the hornets nest) aka fire keep or even set on dbl, a few times with a bunch of people and watch the big blob of BG flood over the wall as we port away. oooh yaaa.. we is trollin ya too! lol

> > > > >

> > > > > ... and case in point ... a very short while ago a handful of us (about 15) were heading to swc on DBL. A scout sees us going passed the SWT. I say to the group.. prepare for a BG blob of at least 25 coming to the camp.... by the time we got there so was the blob. Some even laughed... oh it must be so much fun taking down half your numbers.. but as they say, it is what it is! That's the BG way... now if they had sent even numbers they would have died!

> > > >

> > > > 15 is enough to take on 25 no-skill BG. Kek.

> > >

> > > haha... well yes if the 15 are skilled and organized and not a random pug group like ours... ;)... although when I say at least 25 I mean more like 30 or more... when they descended on us we disappeared amongst them... that's how many there were... we looked like a few ants on an ant hill.

> >

> > make up your mind, 25 or 30??? anyways, its good that you guys are still having fun, likewise, every squad will respon to a scout call on team-chat... but still tho, you can still drop to t2 or something where you can just k-train everything like last week (Y)

>

> I definitely didn’t like that. Much prefer the insanity that is T1

welp welcome back! anyways i remember, we were having some fun fights with yb, then they had to stop and respon to SOS tryna cap their stuffs, and then yb came back to fight us, but then we had to respon to SOS tryna get in inner smc... so both BG and YB gets annoyed and decided to hit SOS's stuffs.

> @"Mil.3562" said:

> > @"Vova.2640" said:

> > BG and YB seemed to made an agreement to only focus the third server.

> > YB never touch any BG stuff and BG seems to avoid going after YB stuff as well, at least to some degree.

> > Both server seems to zerg only the third server's home BLs.

> > This is at least what I have noticed in the last 2 weeks.

>

> Focusing on the third server is true only if that third server is SoS.

>

> BG will want to 'unofficially 'coorodinate with any server against SoS. They are seeing SoS as a thread in T1. Admit it.

>

> Not too long ago, BG teamed up with Mag to cap SoS garri in EBG. I was there that evening and I remember very well. Mag hit us on the North wall while BG hit our Southern gates. We managed to hold for like 30 mins. When SoS managed to push Mag to retreat, BG will hit us from behind, but when Mag pushed us, BG stood and watch. So, eventually we were being pushed to our spawn fort. I could see not far behind the fighting group, there were two other groups standing very close to one another, BG (green) and Mag (red). They just stood there, not fighting each other. The team-up was very obvious on the map too. EBG was evenly split between the two servers, half green and half red, blue is left with just their spawn area.

>

> And lately a spy has been pulling our EBG EWP all day. Yes, SoS is so good that they have to stoop to that low tactics : D

>

> If given a choice, I would rather be in T2. T1 is boring because BG is boring. Really.

>

then why not go to t2?

> @"Eremes Guile.1480" said:

> > @"Balthazzarr.1349" said:

> > > @"Eremes Guile.1480" said:

> > > > > @"Eremes Guile.1480" said:

> > > > > > @"Balthazzarr.1349" said:

> > > > > > > @"Balthazzarr.1349" said:

> > > > > > > > @"X T D.6458" said:

> > > > > > > > Sometimes its map politics,

> > > > > > > > Sometimes its payback,

> > > > > > > > Sometimes its for funsies.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > lol... ah the feeling of being steamrolled by 60 BG killers. I have no complaints though. It is what it is. I know it's there and frankly it's a lot of fun to poke (the hornets nest) aka fire keep or even set on dbl, a few times with a bunch of people and watch the big blob of BG flood over the wall as we port away. oooh yaaa.. we is trollin ya too! lol

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ... and case in point ... a very short while ago a handful of us (about 15) were heading to swc on DBL. A scout sees us going passed the SWT. I say to the group.. prepare for a BG blob of at least 25 coming to the camp.... by the time we got there so was the blob. Some even laughed... oh it must be so much fun taking down half your numbers.. but as they say, it is what it is! That's the BG way... now if they had sent even numbers they would have died!

> > > > >

> > > > > 15 is enough to take on 25 no-skill BG. Kek.

> > > >

> > > > haha... well yes if the 15 are skilled and organized and not a random pug group like ours... ;)... although when I say at least 25 I mean more like 30 or more... when they descended on us we disappeared amongst them... that's how many there were... we looked like a few ants on an ant hill.

> > >

> > > make up your mind, 25 or 30??? anyways, its good that you guys are still having fun, likewise, every squad will respon to a scout call on team-chat... but still tho, you can still drop to t2 or something where you can just k-train everything like last week (Y)

> >

> > I definitely didn’t like that. Much prefer the insanity that is T1

>

> welp welcome back! anyways i remember, we were having some fun fights with yb, then they had to stop and respon to SOS tryna cap their stuffs, and then yb came back to fight us, but then we had to respon to SOS tryna get in inner smc... so both BG and YB gets annoyed and decided to hit SOS's stuffs.

lol... sounds like war!!!!

> @"XenesisII.1540" said:

> Must be a lot of new people on SoS or something..

Well yes, im a recent player of wvw or well, more casual than new, and i was asking myself how the hell SoS came to 2nd in the wvw ranking, i mean, in the last match we lost almost all of ebg because of Maguma (we took their homeland) but still i felt inferior in fightingh capacity because they just left their home to fight in ebg, so the fight that mattered was in EBG. Everytime we gone to try to retake our keep we were just stomped. I felt that i was among a group of bandits engaging a disciplined army.

while still we won because we had more territories, i dont think SoS deserved the place that we have in the ranking. So now i just start to get better and find some group to perform better.

As an SoS player, I am disappointed with these threads. For those that want to understand the issue, especially those who have played under TSYM, or Coron Bale, please see this:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160726141519/http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/77216-corons-guide-to-diplomacy-the-2v1-and-you/

Basic understanding of map play, map politics and general PPT strategy has been draining from the server for a long time. Please educate yourself as to what is happening. BG plays this game the old way, and if you truly want to stay in t1, then you must read the old texts and decipher the true art of WvW.

Otherwise, you'll be a bunch of headless PPT Ktrain chickens who ask "why is it 2v1" every day until alliances hit.

> @"Lalandir.9047" said:

> As an SoS player, I am disappointed with these threads. For those that want to understand the issue, especially those who have played under TSYM, or Coron Bale, please see this:

>

> https://web.archive.org/web/20160726141519/http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/77216-corons-guide-to-diplomacy-the-2v1-and-you/

>

> Basic understanding of map play, map politics and general PPT strategy has been draining from the server for a long time. Please educate yourself as to what is happening. BG plays this game the old way, and if you truly want to stay in t1, then you must read the old texts and decipher the true art of WvW.

>

> Otherwise, you'll be a bunch of headless PPT Ktrain chickens who ask "why is it 2v1" every day until alliances hit.

Coron is a good commander, with a lot of experience and can teach people about WvW...I mean when hes not burned out ;)

I ran with his guild many times back on SoR and am glad to see they are still active...at times :)

> @"Vova.2640" said:

> BG and YB seemed to made an agreement to only focus the third server.

> YB never touch any BG stuff and BG seems to avoid going after YB stuff as well, at least to some degree.

> Both server seems to zerg only the third server's home BLs.

> This is at least what I have noticed in the last 2 weeks.

YB can't head into Green areas too much, because when you do, even with smaller squads (15-20), you get slapped around by the BG map blob that comes pouring out of every opening and over every wall to send you back to spawn, no matter the time of day.

> @"morrolan.9608" said:

> > @"Caliburn.1845" said:

> > As a notarized card carrying member of the YB leadership. We do not want to be in T1, SoS is welcome to stay in T1.

>

> Does KNT feel the same? They are on YB are they not?

>

>

KnT's on ET, but we were fairly vocal against being in t1 while we were linked to YB. Don't know who you asked if you thought otherwise, but it wasn't anyone in KnT. We're at the bottom of the pack right now though, so our plans of WvW domination will be momentarily stymied.

> @"Odinens.5920" said:

> > @"Vova.2640" said:

> > BG and YB seemed to made an agreement to only focus the third server.

> > YB never touch any BG stuff and BG seems to avoid going after YB stuff as well, at least to some degree.

> > Both server seems to zerg only the third server's home BLs.

> > This is at least what I have noticed in the last 2 weeks.

>

> YB can't head into Green areas too much, because when you do, even with smaller squads (15-20), you get slapped around by the BG map blob that comes pouring out of every opening and over every wall to send you back to spawn, no matter the time of day.

We use scouts, and usually have roamers/small teams running around that call out when something gets attacked. A group might port over from another map to respond, it does not mean we have 24/7 map blobs on every map.

> @"X T D.6458" said:

> > @"Odinens.5920" said:

> > > @"Vova.2640" said:

> > > BG and YB seemed to made an agreement to only focus the third server.

> > > YB never touch any BG stuff and BG seems to avoid going after YB stuff as well, at least to some degree.

> > > Both server seems to zerg only the third server's home BLs.

> > > This is at least what I have noticed in the last 2 weeks.

> >

> > YB can't head into Green areas too much, because when you do, even with smaller squads (15-20), you get slapped around by the BG map blob that comes pouring out of every opening and over every wall to send you back to spawn, no matter the time of day.

>

> We use scouts, and usually have roamers/small teams running around that call out when something gets attacked. A group might port over from another map to respond, it does not mean we have 24/7 map blobs on every map.

You know by now it's pointless to respond. Have two to three maps outnumbered in NA prime is not a sign of BG being low. /s

Of course, in the 24 hour period, coverage IS much better than the others, but considering how many outnumbered pips I get on many of our maps, it's all good.

i have been sos for years.

this makes no-sense, why beat only the third server, and sit staring at eacher other just to say how awesome they are?

i think this is most related to a lazy mindset server strategy on YB/BG: "we bored, but too lazy to try anything diferent, lets just beat the weakest".

> @"ugrakarma.9416" said:

> i have been sos for years.

> this makes no-sense, why beat only the third server, and sit staring at eacher other just to say how awesome they are?

> i think this is most related to a lazy mindset server strategy on YB/BG: "we bored, but too lazy to try anything diferent, lets just beat the weakest".

Look back in this forum: when SoS was in second for two to three months, every other server that came up said the same thing about SoS and BG.

Have you thought that maybe the link change has weakened you more, and that it strengthened YB? Or that maybe, the remainder of your server doesn't want to be in T1 enough to push harder?

And the maps pretty much looked like that for every matchup in tier one with bg first sos second for like the past 6 months. Either a bunch of new people joined sos or they have (I've tried to refrain was saying this but..) some clueless people that didn't know what was going on beyond their own server. Look at all the t3 keeps lmao.

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> Ah hah. I found it. What happens in T1 stays in T1.

>

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/vvlIKGD.jpg "")

>

I dont see anything wrong with that map. The whole point of wvw is to have a war and take everyone elses stuff. Every server gets their stuff and their keeps taken even BG lol

I dont give a crap if keeps and maps are taken, its part of the game... or if u get an AJ in a 3 way fight for a keep... but when u spend ages defending a T3 from YB, they finally break inner door and BG turns up late and blocks the way in, then stands there holding YB's hand while they cap it without fighting... thats bs.

It was a week of extreme d/t

And no we weren't red we were blue.

If ppl dont wanna be red in T1 and have their stuff taken keep tanking.... tank away lol... enjoy.

> @"Lady Sapphirah.6234" said:

> > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > Ah hah. I found it. What happens in T1 stays in T1.

> >

> > ![](https://i.imgur.com/vvlIKGD.jpg "")

> >

> I dont see anything wrong with that map. The whole point of wvw is to have a war and take everyone elses stuff. Every server gets their stuff and their keeps taken even BG lol

>

> I dont give a crap if keeps are taken or if u get an AJ in a 3 way fight for a keep... but when u spend ages defending a T3 from YB, they finally break inner door and BG turns up late and blocks the way in, then stands there holding YB's hand while they cap it without fighting... thats bs.

>

> It was a week of extreme d/t

>

> And no we weren't red we were blue.

>

> If ppl dont wanna be red in T1 and have their stuff taken keep tanking.... tank away lol... enjoy.

>

You do realize that likely BG was happy the T3 structure was going to paper? Taking it likely didn't matter.

So, fighting your server to prevent you from defending it, was a win win. They got a fight, AND the structure flipped..

it's not handholding. It's smart....

> >

>

> You do realize that likely BG was happy the T3 structure was going to paper? Taking it likely didn't matter.

>

> So, fighting your server to prevent you from defending it, was a win win. They got a fight, AND the structure flipped..

>

> it's not handholding. It's smart....

Uhuh... Its nice BG were happy.. it happened several times that week. BG and YB spent the whole week holding hands and being happy lol thats the point.

> @"Lady Sapphirah.6234" said:

>

> > >

> >

> > You do realize that likely BG was happy the T3 structure was going to paper? Taking it likely didn't matter.

> >

> > So, fighting your server to prevent you from defending it, was a win win. They got a fight, AND the structure flipped..

> >

> > it's not handholding. It's smart....

>

> Uhuh... Its nice BG were happy.. it happened several times that week. BG and YB spent the whole week holding hands and being happy lol thats the point.

>

>

SMH.

Ok.