Any way to revert crafting mistake? Share your fails

ONko.7460

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> > > @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > > ![imgur](https://i.imgur.com/KcdvC9k.jpg)

> > >

> > > Someday I will find a use for these ...

> >

> > Sell them on the trading post.

>

> IIRC they were selling for less than their materials back when that was posted.

That's what happens when people are looking to necro threads and the one time I don't check the dates.

> @"Eloc Freidon.5692" said:

> > > > @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > > > ![imgur](https://i.imgur.com/KcdvC9k.jpg)

> > > >

> > > > Someday I will find a use for these ...

> > >

> > > Sell them on the trading post.

> >

> > IIRC they were selling for less than their materials back when that was posted.

>

> That's what happens when people are looking to necro threads and the one time I don't check the dates.

Unfortunately it is STILL true. :/

Materials sell for almost 60% more.

Not really tied to crafting itself but since it's Mystic Forge and counts to crafting partly, so I'd like to share this huge mistake I made once.

So when PoF was released and the harrier stats became a new thing and it was the new meta for heal druid I had to change my entire set of ascended gear but I forgot to take out the agony infusions before putting the pieces into the forge and with that I lost a lot of gold by this mistake. I had to rebuy all the infusions again and since I had max AR it was quite cost worthy to get everything back again. This was probably the dumbest thing I've ever done aside from that one time I almost ecto gambled all my gold because I didn't stop when I was already lucky with a 1k drop and became more greedy. But that's another story ^^