No LWS4 Ep 3 for today, nor trailer: are you sleeping?

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> If you go by when episode one released, it has since episode two was a week late.

That's not how it works. It's 3 months from the day the last episode released, counting the delay. Although the delay doesn't affect the next episode, it does push back everything, otherwise team 2 would lose a week on episode 5.

They could probably release the episode whenever they wanted to however, considering they were working on a 6 month schedule last season, meaning the episodes could have been finished months ago, but that's also not their goal. Their goal isn't to release them when they're ready, but rather to pad out the gap between the expansions, otherwise they'd need more episodes, which only increases the costs.

> @"Healix.5819" said:

> > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > If you go by when episode one released, it has since episode two was a week late.

>

> That's not how it works. It's 3 months from the day the last episode released, counting the delay. Although the delay doesn't affect the next episode, it does push back everything, otherwise team 2 would lose a week on episode 5.

It’s just how others may be seeing it. I personally don’t care which group is correct as I only see it as a week’s worth of content at most followed another 11 weeks of waiting.

> They could probably release the episode whenever they wanted to however, considering they were working on a 6 month schedule last season, meaning the episodes could have been finished months ago, but that's also not their goal. Their goal isn't to release them when they're ready, but rather to pad out the gap between the expansions, otherwise they'd need more episodes, which only increases the costs.

Yeah. I figured that was what they’re doing. When I ran the dates, I think I came out with seven episodes but that’s based on the trend ( if you can call it such) of an expansion every 23 months.

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > @"Healix.5819" said:

> > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > If you go by when episode one released, it has since episode two was a week late.

> >

> > That's not how it works. It's 3 months from the day the last episode released, counting the delay. Although the delay doesn't affect the next episode, it does push back everything, otherwise team 2 would lose a week on episode 5.

>

> It’s just how others may be seeing it. I personally don’t care which group is correct as I only see it as a week’s worth of content at most followed another 11 weeks of waiting.

>

Except that the different teams are working concurrently on their respective episodes, while Team was working on Ep.1 Team 2 was already working on Ep.2 and Team 3 was already working on Ep.3...that was basically confirmed in the last Guild Chat when they spoke with Narrative. However that doesn't mean the team behind Ep.3 has more time than the team behind Ep.1(though it would seem logically to be working this way it doesn't because of the sequence of how episodes are produced.

> > They could probably release the episode whenever they wanted to however, considering they were working on a 6 month schedule last season, meaning the episodes could have been finished months ago, but that's also not their goal. Their goal isn't to release them when they're ready, but rather to pad out the gap between the expansions, otherwise they'd need more episodes, which only increases the costs.

>

> Yeah. I figured that was what they’re doing. When I ran the dates, I think I came out with seven episodes but that’s based on the trend ( if you can call it such) of an expansion every 23 months.

Well, it's already been pretty much stated that the goal is to release an expansion once every 2 years(I'm sure there's give in there somewhere), so I'd say the ambition is one every 24 months, give or take a month, which would give us a window of 23 - 25 months. During those 23 - 25 months while the expansion is being developed and polished we have LW episodes which may be delivered 2 - 3 months apart. If it were 2 months apart that would be 2 seasons of 6 episodes each, or 1 season of 8 episodes at 3 month intervals...with any variation between the above 2 scenarios based upon actual LW episode release dates.

I have no ideas about what to expect, the Inquest will react to this recent affront, joko will surely unleash the plague, and kralky is stronger than ever... So again, a battle between Inquest and Joko's forces? I dunno.

The Inquest is preparing something huge, making now centurion and exterminator mark golems, they talked about a new place to store this new generation of golems.

> @"Zaklex.6308" said:

> There's another possibility that is extremely unlikely...they wanted to save it for the Cinematics Guild Chat this Friday the 25th(which would be out of the ordinary, but plausible).

For a second I thought the same but nah. Doubt it. It is weird that they are timing a cinematics guild chat when the last cinematic was 3 months ago. Odd timing for sure.