Mistlock Sanctuary is Amazing!

I just bought the passkey this weekend and I just wanted to say that I really love this place. The music is great and really fits the atmosphere (couple more tracks would be great). The design and artwork is amazing. The lack of gravity makes is very fun, love being to glide and teleport anytime and its fun to float :). I also like having access to all the fractal merchants as well as the portal. The ability to port back to where I was in the world is also a great bonus.

> @"ReaverKane.7598" said:

> > @"Eloc Freidon.5692" said:

> > And the option to use the scroll again to go back to where you were last. No longer one way.

>

> Yeah, this is lacking on the other passes...

Its most likely because this is set in an instance whereas the other ones are in open world.

It's annoying that they've made this pass so much better than the others. I mean, really anet? Really? You guys realized you'd created an inequality in gem store gathering tools and so you put in a system to make it a bit more fair for those that bought the inferior versions. *hint hint*

edit for spelling

> @"X T D.6458" said:

> > @"ReaverKane.7598" said:

> > > @"Eloc Freidon.5692" said:

> > > And the option to use the scroll again to go back to where you were last. No longer one way.

> >

> > Yeah, this is lacking on the other passes...

>

> Its most likely because this is set in an instance whereas the other ones are in open world.

Yes, it's definitely like that because of that, but it just makes it kinda "OP" compared to other passes that also cost the same amount of money. Just the gravity thing alone would make it a better place, but it also has extra utility compared to other passes.

I'm not invested in this, the only pass i have and will ever want is the one from Digital Deluxe PoF. Never felt the need to use passes, and i only really used this one to get my characters in Elona without having to go through the story (which is actually great utility).

Back when Lava Lounge was the newest pass, I thought it was a great value and I got a lot of use out of it. When Mistlock Sanctuary was released I found that to be even better, so now my Lava Lounge pass is collecting dust. I'm not angry about that though - that's how things go. It wouldn't surprise me if in the future another pass is released that's even better than the Mistlock Sanctuary. That wouldn't mean these months of usefulness I got from Mistlock Sanctuary are wasted though.

> @"Turkeyspit.3965" said:

> I was seriously thinking about it, but ended up spending my gems on the copper fed salvaging thingamabob. I think overall I made the right call since I didn't mind >jumping to LA for crafting and stuffs.

They're both awesome and well worth the gems, so you couldn't go wrong :)

Yeah I also decided to get it yesterday - mainly because I like the aesthetic more than all the others and likely more than any yet to come (same reason I prefer the cosmic mining tool over all the others regardless of efficiency - it's the most fun animation).

Now it's going to be difficult to find a reason to go to LA for anything - which is good because I am not overly fond of the new LA anyway.