Hoping for LW S4 Ep 3 trailer {merged}

My comment will most likely be removed due to spoilers but atleast this give us hope and excitement seeing this, :)

Just saw a leaked spoiler ft. a unplayed trailer (_more like a screenshot of the trailer's tumbnail_) and it's episode name. According to this, the trailer video on the GW2launcher got leaked out.

Could be fake but.... waiting this long for the epi is really desperate... :(

**Long Live the Lich**, ft. Braham and an unknown female human/norn on the picture.

![](https://i.imgur.com/uNILeTe.png "")

Which means, the episode is near!!! :D :D :D

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"WhatLiesBeneath.9018" said:

> > @"AegisFLCL.7623" said:

> > > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > > > @"AegisFLCL.7623" said:

> > > > > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > > > > > @"AegisFLCL.7623" said:

> > > > > > Who is ready for the 9th story branch out and probably another episode to completely gloss over glaring plot holes such as Joko breaking free and the likes?!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I know I am...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Oh wait, weren't we fighting kralk?

> > > > >

> > > > > Joko breaking free is a plothole? To the people who don't pay any attention I bet.

> > > >

> > > > The current "reasoning" as to him being out are all assumptions, nothing is actually explained or point out through any story tool. You'd think introducing him as a main character, an important one at that, there would be some kind narrative at the very least. But they're too busy introducing several new characters who will be completely glossed over in half the new story released. ANET seems to enjoy ping ponging between characters and story lines, and then just leaving them in the dust.

> > >

> > > Balthazar chained him up, bound him by using his magic. When Balthazar died the chains disappeared, which I am pretty sure was even mentioned by the player character or Taimi at some point. As for leaving the Domain of the Lost you can easily assume that 1. he got there on his own and 2. is powerful enough to leave it as well, even if he doesn't get to use the same portal we had.

> > >

> > > No, I absolutely disagree about how many things are left open. Not everything has to be laid out perfectly right in front of you. Subtle story telling is a thing and not a hole in the plot

> >

> > Again, assumptions; whether I agree or not doesn't matter. He's now the main antagonist, it should have been covered. Through dialogue, through a player finding some letter, from something in the new fractal instance, anything would've been fine.

> >

> > Leaving things open and having some semblance of story consistency are two entirely different things. I never said spell everything out, and It's always nice to find lore through items in the open world and such, but since the POF storyline has begun there have been so many major characters introduced in comparison to core GW2 and HoT in a massively shorter time frame. Too much going on, less interesting character development, completely skipping story on characters for multiple LS chapters, doesn't make for good lore/story.

> >

> > It's like the writers have become increasingly schizophrenic.

>

> I mean, Joko havent really been in the story much yet, they might have it planned om being explained this episode. If Joko plays a big part this episode, I’m sure it will come up in a conversation with him.

He should, because he is the more imminent threat, with a plague on his hands compared to the big ol' dragon who is who knows where but not being a direct threat in this very moment

> @"Alga.6498" said:

> My comment will most likely be removed due to spoilers but atleast this give us hope and excitement seeing this, :)

>

> Just saw a leaked spoiler ft. a unplayed trailer (_more like a screenshot of the trailer's tumbnail_) and it's episode name. According to this, the trailer video on the GW2launcher got leaked out.

>

> Could be fake but.... waiting this long for the epi is really desperate... :(

>

>

**Long Live the Lich**, ft. Braham and an unknown female human/norn on the picture.

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/uNILeTe.png "")

>

>

> Which means, the episode is near!!! :D :D :D

Yeah. Though taking a second look at it the more I think it looks fake. The guy on the right? What is his deal? And are the titles always completely caps?

Has anyone seen if there is another similar image of Braham that could have been copy pasted into this picture?

> @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > @"Alga.6498" said:

> > My comment will most likely be removed due to spoilers but atleast this give us hope and excitement seeing this, :)

> >

> > Just saw a leaked spoiler ft. a unplayed trailer (_more like a screenshot of the trailer's tumbnail_) and it's episode name. According to this, the trailer video on the GW2launcher got leaked out.

> >

> > Could be fake but.... waiting this long for the epi is really desperate... :(

> >

> >

> > ![](https://i.imgur.com/uNILeTe.png "")

> >

> >

> > Which means, the episode is near!!! :D :D :D

>

> Yeah. Though taking a second look at it the more I think it looks fake. The guy on the right? What is his deal? And are the titles always completely caps?

>

> Has anyone seen if there is another similar image of Braham that could have been copy pasted into this picture?

>

It was in the actual launcher, it's not fake, unless somebody got into it and changed it for everybody.

The guy on the right can just be a character representing the PC or we just can't tell who it is

> @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > @"Alga.6498" said:

> > My comment will most likely be removed due to spoilers but atleast this give us hope and excitement seeing this, :)

> >

> > Just saw a leaked spoiler ft. a unplayed trailer (_more like a screenshot of the trailer's tumbnail_) and it's episode name. According to this, the trailer video on the GW2launcher got leaked out.

> >

> > Could be fake but.... waiting this long for the epi is really desperate... :(

> >

> >

> > ![](https://i.imgur.com/uNILeTe.png "")

> >

> >

> > Which means, the episode is near!!! :D :D :D

>

> Yeah. Though taking a second look at it the more I think it looks fake. The guy on the right? What is his deal? And are the titles always completely caps?

>

> Has anyone seen if there is another similar image of Braham that could have been copy pasted into this picture?

>

Yeah most likely, this could be fake. Althought the unknown female character on the right could be a new ally to us.

Or it could be representing the PC.

Or just an old posted fake+copy picture of some random render character :p

> @"Zaraki.5784" said:

> > @"Plautze.6290" said:

> > > @"Susy.7529" said:

> > > Finally tomorrow is the expected trailer day and patch on 26th.

> > > You better not disappoint **me** again!

> >

> > Fixed your comment.

> > Speak only for yourself, please.

>

> > @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > > @"hugo.4705" said:

> > > We will see if it's tomorrow or not, It don't bother me to wait for 1-2 more week now....Speak for yourself. Btw, what kind of map are you expecting? A giant awakened city? Another facility? Or a great surprise like, the episode is set in core tyria like during the old living seasons one and two?

> >

> > And Plauzte, he speaks for multiple people that have voiced their concerns so your correction is a bit unnecessary.

>

> I'm adding to the "multiple people" list, I (we) have had enough of this wait.

However long your "multiple people" list may be, it will change nothing - let me repeat, absolutely nothing! - about when the new episode will launch. So why keep repeating yourselves? So why show off that ever-growing list of disgruntled people? It will do nothing but spark up fruitless discussion.

Get me right, please: I do perfectly understand you. I really do. I love GW2 and am always eager to see new content, alone the trailers always get me excited and make my feet tremble.

BUT

There is literally nothing we can do about it, other than

* wait it out and spend our time outside of this thread (recommended!)

* wait it out grudgingly, then decide the content was worth the wait and be at peace again

* wait it out grudgingly, then decide the content was NOT worth it and leave (which I don't hope, but for the sake of completeness...)

* and here goes a Joker: wait it out grudgingly, then decide the content was NOT worth it, but hope for ANet's devs words to be true that this delay could result in more streamlined future releases

**TL;DR: I do understand all of you, but nothing can be done here but to wait.**

> @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > @"hugo.4705" said:

> > We will see if it's tomorrow or not, It don't bother me to wait for 1-2 more week now....Speak for yourself. Btw, what kind of map are you expecting? A giant awakened city? Another facility? Or a great surprise like, the episode is set in core tyria like during the old living seasons one and two?

>

> Kourna probably. Though a surprise would be scavengers causeway. There was some risen model mini I think that had people speculating from a datamine at one point. So seeing another chunk of Orr would be neat!

>

> And Plauzte, he speaks for multiple people that have voiced their concerns so your correction is a bit unnecessary.

>

> We shall see though. If it doesn’t come out tomorrow then it certainly won’t be the week of July 4th. So expect it mid to late July at the earliest.

>

>

I am perfectly okay with him/her running out of patience. What I'm not okay with is his/her threatening tone.

"You better not disappoint us again!" Or else, what? Do you really think ANet will change their schedule because you threaten them?!

And while you are definitely right about him/her not being alone with running out of patience, I sincerely hope s/he's alone with his/her "You better not disappoint us again!" statement, because that's just really unnecessary. ANet are not our pawns.

@"Susy.7529" , I'm not trying to attack you on a personal level here, all I'm saying is that threats will lead you nowhere, neither on forums nor in "da real life".

I still understand the feelings behind that post, tho.

> @"Alga.6498" said:

> My comment will most likely be removed due to spoilers but atleast this give us hope and excitement seeing this, :)

>

> Just saw a leaked spoiler ft. a unplayed trailer (_more like a screenshot of the trailer's tumbnail_) and it's episode name. According to this, the trailer video on the GW2launcher got leaked out.

>

> Could be fake but.... waiting this long for the epi is really desperate... :(

>

>

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/uNILeTe.png "")

>

>

> Which means, the episode is near!!! :D :D :D

Was on the launcher, multiple ppl (including me ) verified it.

> @"Plautze.6290" said:

> > @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > > @"hugo.4705" said:

> > > We will see if it's tomorrow or not, It don't bother me to wait for 1-2 more week now....Speak for yourself. Btw, what kind of map are you expecting? A giant awakened city? Another facility? Or a great surprise like, the episode is set in core tyria like during the old living seasons one and two?

> >

> > Kourna probably. Though a surprise would be scavengers causeway. There was some risen model mini I think that had people speculating from a datamine at one point. So seeing another chunk of Orr would be neat!

> >

> > And Plauzte, he speaks for multiple people that have voiced their concerns so your correction is a bit unnecessary.

> >

> > We shall see though. If it doesn’t come out tomorrow then it certainly won’t be the week of July 4th. So expect it mid to late July at the earliest.

> >

> >

>

> I am perfectly okay with him/her running out of patience. What I'm not okay with is his/her threatening tone.

> "You better not disappoint us again!" Or else, what? Do you really think ANet will change their schedule because you threaten them?!

>

> And while you are definitely right about him/her not being alone with running out of patience, I sincerely hope s/he's alone with his/her "You better not disappoint us again!" statement, because that's just really unnecessary. ANet are not our pawns.

> @"Susy.7529" , I'm not trying to attack you on a personal level here, all I'm saying is that threats will lead you nowhere, neither on forums nor in "da real life".

> I still understand the feelings behind that post, tho.

Am I forced to stay and write polite even when I'm pissed off? Sorry but I simply speak my mind in those cases. u.u

However since that famous "leak image" there are concrete possibilities for the trailer to really be released today and just that calms me a lot.

I would imagine that they had to iron out many things with the mount and that it might have been the reason for the delay, because I don't think it will be limited to only one map

Loved the trailer though. We've come a long way from the blurry screenshot teasers

> @"Zaraki.5784" said:

> And it finally arrivered, I forgive them for everything also the near month late, the new mount is awesome ^^

> Only a little downside: I was hoping for longbow but....NEW MOUNT!!! =)

It was a long wait but I forgive them too....NEW MOUNT!

Now to the next question, will it be free, tied to the new mastery or will it be like griffon (250g)?

> @"Susy.7529" said:

> > @"Zaraki.5784" said:

> > And it finally arrivered, I forgive them for everything also the near month late, the new mount is awesome ^^

> > Only a little downside: I was hoping for longbow but....NEW MOUNT!!! =)

>

> It was a long wait but I forgive them too....NEW MOUNT!

> Now to the next question, will it be free, tied to the new mastery or will it be like griffon (250g)?

It's going to be that maps mastery