Which PvP game types would you love to see in sPvP?

> @"Hyper Cutter.9376" said:

> > @"Hoodie.1045" said:

> > Capture the Flag would also be nice.

> That's basically what Spirit Watch is.

Not exactly. Spirit Watch, at least from my perspective works more like Bombing Run than Capture the Flag. If you haven't played Unreal Tournament 2004, here's how Bombing Run works. A ball spawns in the middle area and both teams have to get to the middle area. The player who grabs the ball cannot attack enemies, meaning that teammates need to protect the ball carrier. The goal of the game is to grab the ball, get to the enemy base and shoot it at the enemies' goal. The main difference between Capture the Flag and Bombing Run is that in Capture the Flag you can still attack enemies even if you're carrying the flag.

Conquest is fine. More maps would be nice with interesting mechanics. The way the combat system works in this game you can just disengage and reset so things like deathmatch would be never ending without a point to fight over. This isn't GW1 and I wish people would stop asking for the PvP to be as such.

> @"Hyper Cutter.9376" said:

> > @"Hoodie.1045" said:

> > Capture the Flag would also be nice.

> That's basically what Spirit Watch is.

Nope. Capture the flag in competition has a flag on each end and the maps are mirrored. I am a former professional paintball player and that id the ONLY competitive game mode.

it not that I don't want see something new, but all them options would get abused by certain class mechanics. perma stealth would kill a survival game, portal would kill a capture the flag game (or bomb carry) stacking/zerging would ruin a deathmatch/protect objective game type and bunkers would destroy a king of the hill. stronghold was an ok attempt at a new mode as it had different uses for classes to bring their skill set into good effect but anet didn't want iron out he issues plus new ppl found it confusing to play and understand because conquest was more simplistic.

> @"Nightmare.1234" said:

> it not that I don't want see something new, but all them options would get abused by certain class mechanics. perma stealth would kill a survival game, portal would kill a capture the flag game (or bomb carry) stacking/zerging would ruin a deathmatch/protect objective game type and bunkers would destroy a king of the hill. stronghold was an ok attempt at a new mode as it had different uses for classes to bring their skill set into good effect but anet didn't want iron out he issues plus new ppl found it confusing to play and understand because conquest was more simplistic.

Yeah true. If it as easy to make and balance ;then it would have already been implemented.

"Other" option not available but would be interested in expanding normal conquest to 10v10 across 5 nodes perhaps. Definitely in favor of more modes being implemented (like stronghold but better), tough to decide which would be best.

Plenty of great ideas out there, I'm frankly astounded that 25% voted for "We don't need any more".