Feedback: Official Living World Season 4 Episode 3 Feedback [MANY SPOILERS]

Story- Short. Nice monologue by Joko. Anticlimactic if that is really the end of that character.

Mount- Petey is nice. Would really love to see full endurance when you mount, instead of having to wait for it to build. If you switch to beetle for a ramp/incline, you literally just have to wait. Seems a bit silly.

Map- Completely disappointed. No staying power in the map at all. The meta is ? No loot or xp; requires a hit on the last boss who is sitting @ 10% percent health in order to get access to chests. This gets a little tricky when you have a squad, that thing goes down fast (ofc this wont matter in the end, because people will not be doing that meta as is for long). The Golem has an extremely high health pool for the crap reward. Makes no sense. The map currency seems to drop very stingily. Took me a while to get the 50 shards required even after completing 2 metas, all 5 hearts (and purchasing the bundles), and a multiple bounties and caches.

Ended up going to Istan to get my XP and haven't been back.

I was getting bored with the game and honestly was really hoping for something that grabbed my attention again. Sadly, this was the not the patch. Here's hoping there are some adjustments made to the meta or that map is destined for grabbing your beetle collection and getting the heck out of there.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why people complain about Aurene coming in through the window after Joko gave her ample time to shoe up with his monologue but have no problem with the contrived way he had the PC helpless right after getting his butt kicked. I feel like people want him to be some invincible villain, or let their fanboying/fangirling over him create a double standard.

Beside the glitch in the first day. Joko has a holo 3d screen that makes even our current day technology look preimitive. And wait, ghosts can now venture however they please? How fuckin convient.

Anyway, I only wanted to get to Kourna. And when I did it was... lame. Blob of empty orange desert. Then there was an area with pirates, primeval and awakened. I was like wth is this crap?! The only thing seemed interesting was the city, which surprise, surprise was blocked. Probably only accessible through meta event. Why are you looking portions of the map behind a metas is beyond me.

Lastly, new mount is locked behind achievement. Why is content locked behind achievements?! Seriously. I understand with the griffion it was a secret (not really) mount. The bettle is not. So what’s next? The next new map will be locked behind achievement to even get to it?! Such a ridiculous design.

I probably will not go to Kourna again or finish episode 3. Neither was remotely interesting. And LS4 so far has been the worst content in the game. For the first time, since I started playing GW2, I seriously doubt that I will playing the game at some point in the near future. The new content is extremely disappointing and I am burnt out from old content.

Everything would be great if the Beetle wasn't locked behind several old events that just have you witing for hours to then scramble after an enemy with so little HP you either luck out or wait another who knows how many hours. You might not know this, but _waiting is not gameplay._ If you involve older content on newer stuff, especially one of the major selling points of the chapter, at least tweak the old content so it doesn't make players seriously consider quitting the game altogether.

> @"LucianDK.8615" said:

> I look forward to see what which happens post joko, the resurgence of the Sunspears. And the fallout of his demise. Going to cause a LOT of denial in Vabbi for sure.

Joko could be used as a martyr for the awakened now.

> @"OtakuModeEngage.8679" said:

> > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > Associate the series with him? He had a very minor role in Nightfall that was to the extent of him showing us how to traverse the Wastes.

>

> Thats why everyone and their mother fills twitter, reddit, youtube, the forums, and in-game chat with "Praise Joko", he has a short lived roll, but it was an impactful one.

>

> At any rate, you dont build up a character as an "Eternal being" have him whipe out armies, surpress countries, and build a vast unchallenged empire... and then have him killed in the first face off. If it were that easy, why hasnt anyone done it before??? Bad story telling.

I mean, the Commander already did kill in the first face off **two** Elder Dragons. Joko has always been thought of as powerful, but not Elder-Dragon powerful. To repeat the Balthazar confrontations and have us suffer defeat before achieving ultimate victory would feel too much like trying to rise Joko to a divine status just for the sake of one-upping Commander's previous adversaries. That would be worse story telling.

I disagree, the ending was horrible. It's almost on pair with true Lazarus encounter.

Joko was an epic villain. Charismatic, witty, and very intelligent. The last fight was fun, big thumbs up.

Cue the scaled wonder-dog (Aurene) and there goes one of the best things that happened to LS4. Does a-net seriously expect me to care about this runaway overgrown lizard over Joko that has actual....lines, worldview and **personality**?

First Lazarus - huge mystery character from GW1 holding key to a lost civilization. Yup, let's summon him in a dark damp cave in middle of nowhere and kill him, cause some old hag has an axe to grind with him. Never mind his worldviews, possible secrets he might share or plans for the world (even if they were to fail).

Now Joko - epic dictator that turned the concept of being undead on it's head - making his awakened retain their intelligence and personality, becoming a structured part of society and an alterenative, unnatural yet functional path to take after one's death. Then aurene goes to get her "Aurene Snack" and we're stuck with ...i guess another elder dragon with personality of a stump and our "champion" with personality of half rabid dog. Wow, I just can't wait for all the quips and trash-talk the dragons are gonna serve...

Aurene: Raaaawr!

Elder Dragon: "You can't even speak yet...welp born of a welp that got executed in seconds by Kraalkatorrik"

Aurene: "RAAAAAAWRRRRR!!!"

Elder Dragon: "And here I was hoping for signs of intelligent life among enemy ranks.."

Aurena: "ROOOOOARRR!"

Elder Dragon: "Oh, scathing. Ok my turn. ROAAAR, AWRROOOO, GRAAAAR!"

*Fight after epic dragon trashtalk commences*...

Just finished the whole thing. I don't know, one positive I'll reiterate is the way better use of sound effects and music that created a tense atmosphere.

But god damn it guys, can you not move away from fucking stun spams that keep us licking dirt forever? Things like the trebuchets during the stealth thing and that beastmaster fight really discourage me from replaying the story on more than one characters. There is a difference between challenging/interesting and downright annoying/tedious.

> @"ZeftheWicked.3076" said:

> First Lazarus - huge mystery character from GW1 holding key to a lost civilization. Yup, let's summon him in a dark damp cave in middle of nowhere and kill him, cause some old kitten has an axe to grind with him. Never mind his worldviews, possible secrets he might share or plans for the world (even if they were to fail).

Why would Lazarus share anything with us? He's the last of his race and his world views are basically "you betrayed my people". I would think all he has to share with us is Spectral Agony.

> @"ZeftheWicked.3076" said:

> Now Joko - epic dictator that turned the concept of being undead on it's head - making his awakened retain their intelligence and personality, becoming a structured part of society and an alterenative, unnatural yet functional path to take after one's death. Then aurene goes to get her "Aurene Snack" and we're stuck with ...i guess another elder dragon with personality of a stump and our "champion" with personality of half rabid dog. Wow, I just can't wait for all the quips and trash-talk the dragons are gonna serve...

It has been clear for more than an year - no more elder dragon killing. 3 of the 4 living ones are only alive because of us. First we saved Jormag and Primordus, then we saved Kralkatorrik. Only DSD doesn't owe us his life, and only because Balthazar didn't feel like going dragon-diving. The story needs a different conclusion. And Joko? He's a tyrant and liar trying to unleash a biological weapon of mass destruction. What exactly did you expect to happen?

My main gripe would be with the Joko fight dialogue. He never really shows any sign of concern over how the fight is going except a very calm and composed "alright, let's talk about this". I guess that could come from his self-assuredness in returning from the dead, but... Anyway, it made me feel that the fight wasn't even close to over by the time it really did end. His falling down made me think "not a chance, this is an act, here comes phase 2 of the fight". And then the cutscene, and BAM done. Aurene tackling him down was certainly amusing, but after everything else that came before, from the other Living Story chapters to Joko's mockery throughout the entire mission, it just felt... Sudden. And anticlimactic.

Mechanically, I was satisfied. And the overall story was fine. I just think he should have shown a bit more indication that the fight was wearing him down.

Mostly just a mishmash of thoughts that came to me as I started typing, hopefully it comes off as somewhat useful feedback and not just moaning

-New Mount is awesome

-New map has sooo many beautiful places and was great fun to explore

-Enjoyed the light of deldrimmor mechanic in the new fractal, enjoyed that overall as well

-Mount interaction with events (the scarab stomping). This was awesome to see and if yall can come up with more ways of doing this that would be great :)

-Dont understand why the new map material is in a chest and not a harvestable thing

-Stealth in the second instance felt quite clunky. Not sure if it was bug related or not but those soldiers had eyes in the backs of their heads, I was being detected whether I was in their cone of vision or behind them and in low alert.

-It is not clear when or where save points in the instance will be so it feels bad when they are as long as they are in this episode (especially with the bugs but I think it will still feel this way when they are fixed). We could crash because of bugs or disconnect possibly for reasons outside the games control. I do think the longer instances can lend themselves to a more epic story so I'm not suggesting they neccessarily need to be shortened but perhaps if it was clearer when your progress gets saved.

-Achievements that give 1 or even worse 0 AP feel soooooooooo unrewarding and not worthwhile at all. This is not a problem specific to this patch but is also a part of this patch so I'm including the point

-Story seems like it would have been really epic, tension was building, awesome end goal was presented, all these awesome things were happening... This was undercut so terribly by the game blocking bugs. I am really envious of future players who get to play through it without experiencing that (and future me when I get to it on one of my alts)

- First instance... right near the start, objective is to explore the outpost. Oh theres a tall tower over there... this objective must be telling me to climb the tower. Bunny hops up the tower aaaaand INSTA KICK because for some reason there is an unreasonably low height barrior to the instance. This is present in other instances that mounts are allowed in as well and it reaaaaaaally sucks to be kicked out this way. If a warning exists it is useless because there is no time to react between jumping and being kicked out

**Info: This was a separate thread. The following comment refers to the first of mine on [page 4](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/44850/feedback-official-living-world-season-4-episode-3-feedback-many-spoilers/p4 "page 4") of this merged thread.**

> @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> Funny perception is so different. To me it felt like the worst LS drop since end of LS1.

> There is just nothing to do.

If you read carefully, I was referring to the story content in my post. Whether the map content will provide enough to do over a longer period of time remains to be seen. If you look at Sandswept Isles, it didn't provide much, either, yet it is still populated, so I suppose achievement hunters or people farming the currency will always find something to do.

Perhaps ANet will upgrade the Moon Fortress meta, because I agree with most people that it is quickly done and over. I also wish there was more to explore in the fortress.

I feel like I need to talk about this, to get it out of my system.

The story was great, felt a little short but was great.

But here is the kicker, the ending of the last mission.... well.... that certainly happend. In my head I thought about many possibilitys what could happen to Joko, but.. oh boy I didn't think about snack time. I mean... it.. erm.. I knew Mrs Dragon shows up, but the way...

All in all it was great but.... I am still stunned, my jaw is still dropped and I tripped multiple times while going to work today. Something of that I only expected in Alien or Jurrasic Park.... what a ride.

Here'd my feedback from me regards our newest episode on LS! :)

1. I really liked the returning characters, the twin Queens and Lord Faren. Please continue to keep doing this, did a great job with Livia and Boticca for an example. Great to see things like this!

2. Racial and unique dialouges, I really, really like this. Human PC said alot more things than any other PC races did which is nice! As the Scarab Plauge only effects on humans... although the "_since I already died I cant get caught by the Scarab Plauge._" _so guys Im OK to fight!_, was a bit disappointed, hoped for similar thing would happend to human PC as we got in HoT with Sylvari characters.

3. I just loooved the cinematics! Please, please continue doing these! They were SOOO awesome! Love the facial expressions, their animations etc.

The first cinematic scene by the Amnoon's docks were we going to meet our Krytan countrymen were so good, and so sad!

Seeing all these Krytan nobels getting effected by the Plauge was sad since I really love Kryta and nobility in this game. But that scene was excellent! Aswell the scene with the Queens holding the gate and the Joko scenes, really nice job on this! Hope you guys continue doing these!

4. Kourna! We're finally in Kourna which was one of my favorite places in Elona. Althought I was hoping to see more Kournan sterotypes such as different villages with different villagers, the powerful and mighty Kournan military and of course the Moon Fortress at Gandara. Sucks to see how different it's been but it has indeed been 250 years. Glad to see it returned.

**Story:**

The story was good, I really liked the Krytans meetings how the Scarab Plauge effected only humans... it was a nice touch. Really sad to see Krytan nobels got infested, ??

I also liked to see returning characters like I said above, specially Lord Faren and the twin Queens!

I love the cinematics, sooo goood! Please keep doing these cinematics!

The ending was great. It was a great battle and his final speech was really interesting. A great death for Joko, as we move on to Kralkotorrik now.

**Map:**

Kourna, I really liked Kourna in GW1 so I was so excited to come back again in GW2 250 years later. Abit of dissappontment, as Kourna was rather different than Istan and Amnoon back then but today there is no difference between them, by villagers, no powerful Kournan military.

But I really liked to see Kourna returned, so I am happy!

**Fractal:**

Really awesome and amazing well done fractal! Superfun and really cool looking, love this! Love, love, love it!

**Events:**

The META was and felt really rushed. It was really disappointing to only have 1 lane in the Moon Fortress, Gandara. I was hoping for a more exciting and a cooler meta. We only got 1 street and only a street of Gandara? What about the rest of the Fortress?!

The other mapevents is good though, the Choya dancing is really funny! ;)

**Music:**

Really loving the new music, very beautiful and another masterpiece! Love it! :)

**Reward for this episode's achievementbox:**

Thank you so much for adding an armor chestpiece! As the Medium version of the Corsair Jerkin is from the NPCs, which I really like and wanted, it only gives me hope for getting more armorskins that are unique and locked to NPCs!

Thank you ANet for adding an armor chestpiece! This is what most of us wished and hoped for!

A specially thanks for adding a **NPC** chestskin to us players, which brings me hope that ANet will continue to add unique and locked NPC armorskins (_and hairstyles!_) to us players in the upcoming content!

![](https://i.imgur.com/xRP43kR.jpg)

_(some dyes are still abit off but I am trying to match the NPCs ones as closest as possible, :) If you want to know which armorskins and colour tints, feel free to ask me, :))_

I feel like that the instance area during the second story instance could be a little be larger. Especially as we're given a teleport that has a huge range. As I was getting done with bombing the trebuchets and barricades I was running away from the enemies apparently right near the edge of the instance and teleported way into the red zone, which immediately kicked me out of instance. This was especially confusing, as I saw enemies walking in the red zone, which made me think that it would still be part of the play area. This was really frustrating, as I was getting close to the end of the very long instance. Hopefully the area could be larger or the system for kicking out a player would be a little bit different.

I haven't actually commented on one of these because I'm usually quite satisfied with Living World. In fact I think up to this point LWS4 has been superior in almost every way to Path of Fire in regards to map design and story. So this episode, which was slightly pushed back for quality control, had me questioning exactly what had been fixed.

The bugs are whatever. Every launch has bugs, I can wait a day. What I can't get over is how headscratchingly strange the dialogue and plot beats are this time around. From the very beginning we, as the commander, convince someone of risking a massive disaster because handwave. The dialogue options don't flow logically with the conclusion, so as nice as the branching dialogue options were, they made very little sense story wise and kicked off the first mission with a pretty bad taste in my mouth. People have already mentioned the ending and, well, yeah. It's just bad. I'm not a fan of setting up so many episodes for this. Ever since LWS3 we've been kind of bouncing around antagonists, and at least for the first leg of this season I was down with where the plot was going, but the narrative team has done the ol' switcheroo yet again, and it's so beyond old and contrived at this point (especially the reasoning for why Human players aren't at risk for the scarab plague). It wasn't as bad of a story as One Path Ends, but it was pretty close. As an added note, where the heck were those vine walls during PoF or Heart of Thorns? Those would've been pretty darn helpful- instant fort seems like the kind of thing we should've been using for a while now. That was so beyond sloppy.

Also, I know Taimi is important to the plot because no one else is going to explain how dire everything is and solve our problems, but I felt she had very little reason for being so present in this story. I like her and all, but this would've been a good opportunity to vary the characters up a bit more.

The map is awful- literally my least favorite map in the game by a mile. Dull grays, jacarandas for artificial difficulty, and whole sections of the map with nothing in them at all- and 2 waypoints, both relatively close together in the center. I understand that since PoF the focus has been on using mounts to get around large distances instead of waypoints, but 2 is beyond extreme. It's such a lazy way to force players to use mounts, and it serves to do nothing but frustrate players who can't complete their collections because they had to fly all the way to the end of the meta/bounty only for it to end before they got there. There's no positives here.

As many people have mentioned, locking the Beetle behind a collection that doesn't even make itself available until most of the way through the story is just bad design. We do all this work- bounties, meta, story missions- to get absolutely no exp reward out of it until we unlock the new mount, and THEN we can train for masteries- as soon as we're done caring about the map basically. I cannot fathom how anyone thought this was an okay idea. Making players wait for no reason is bad.

The story missions even have some odd design choices that I just cannot understand. I'll just focus on the second mission. I had no idea that I hadn't picked up the bombs from Canach- you go to him to get the seeds for the vine walls, and he just hands those to you, but the bombs are for some reason on the ground and you have to pick them up if you want to use them. The game doesn't force you to pick up the bombs either- you can, as I did the first time through, very easily miss them because the green icon on the map blends into the sickly gray green texture of the land, and assume that you're supposed to use the shock ability to take down all the walls and trebuchets (which connected about 50% of the time). Heck, even if you do see the icon, it's perfectly reasonable to think those are just more vine seeds (you don't technically know how many you need to plant nor how many were given to you). I thought the overheat meter was a "heat" meter in regards to how much I had alerted the awakened- turns out for some reason each awakened has its own alertness stack that you have to just figure out is there instead of anything in the game letting you know this. The lack of conveyance and poor design decisions on this mission alone can make it take very little time for some, but arbitrarily raise the difficulty for others who may be hurrying a bit through the story because of time constraints irl. I spent over an hour on that one mission, and I don't think I had ever been more miserable while playing GW2.

Again, the worst thing about Long Live The Lich is that it comes right after two of my favorite LW episodes ever- Bug in The System was brilliant, and Sandswept Isles will be heavily populated for a long time. Going forward, I'd personally request that you stick to a lot of what made that particular episode so great- clever map design that makes you want to use your mounts because it seems fun, not because it's required; a story that hits emotional beats as well as serving the larger plot in a catching way; varied characters and lore building (Olmakhan were the best thing ever); and fun, varied story missions and events that challenge the player in completely different and ideally new ways. Take all of those things I loved about episode 2 and invert them, and that's what Long Live The Lich is to me. I'm sorry Anet, I just don't like this one at all.

Here is my feedback on the story, I won't address the bugs or connection error but just the story and the story telling :) And I apologize beforehand for any weird grammar following, I'm not a native speaker ;)

>! In the very first instance I liked how the krytan ship with the scarab plague arrived and that Faren returned. But I disliked how easily we were able to get rid of the danger because the plague is said to be airborne. But I was able to take that because it was said that it was just generation one of the plague. More of that topic later. But I really liked how Joko presented himself in that instance but in general he was very well written in this episode imo. I'm not sure about the scarab plague only affecting humans but I will let this be as it is. Coming to the next instance I felt like the story was a bit rushed. It was a bit weird that we could just teleport to Kourna after convincing the ghosts so easily to join our fight. That portal was a bit too convenient but I'm okay with it. It is just that there are many "very convenient" things happening in the story. Like Blish's arm happens to be able to get us into stealth mode in the following second instance. But putting that aside I really enjoyed the instance. I loved sneaking around and I liked the achievements in that instance (even if I couldn't figure out how to get this achievement where you had to use the teleporter of Blish's arm to disorient the Awakened). I also liked Canach and his dialogue - as always. Canach is a great character! The following story felt rushed as well and more than before. I thought that it is strange to built an army against Joko that is not very big. I mean this guy has control of an entire continent and we have a really small army - and many of them can't even leave the camp because of the scarab plague. Moreover I ask myself why Joko didn't just catapulted barrels with Scarabs (like those barrels in the village) over the "wall" like we did with supplies... I skip a bit and come to the last instance. And I really loved the instance. I enjoyed every bit of conversation with Joko (anyway I enjoyed Joko in this whole episode, I really liked this illusion of his in the house of that guy and his dead wife to give one example or his speaking statues). I enjoyed how he played with us and set up this whole scenario just to have a bit of a revenge and enjoyement. It suited his charakter very well. But the best of all was his monologue at the end. I was at the edge of my seat and loved every line of it. I think it was a nice move to let Joko tell the Commander they are the true villian and how dumb they were in killing the elder dragons and a god. That had a nice touch. I would like GW2 to explore more grey areas and the Commander to be less of a hero but a normal person who isn't entirely good. And I would like GW2 and other NPC's to address that. But the greatness of the instance was crushed, in my opinion, when Aurene came to save the day. Like someone said in this forum earlier, it was a Draconis-ex-machina moment. Of course she was present on the map but I can't get why Joko seemed to care so little about a powerful dragon fighting on th same side as the Commander that Aurene was able to get him off-guard inside his fortress. He did plan everything in detail! And not only that - he barely had any screen time and now he's dead. Finally we had a powerful villian with charisma in GW2! He deserved better. Joko was a brilliant character and shortly after he gave us a blink on his background he dies by the "hand" of a character I personally care much less about. I would have loved to explore more of his backgrounds, his motives. I knew he would die eventually but not this easy, not in this way, not this soon. He was alive for centuries and until now nobody was able to kill him. He had a giant army - and we marched in with a few people. But aside of Joko dying way too early and too easily in my opinion, there are other problems. Do you know "Chekhov's gun"? Why did you bring up the third generation of the scarab plague for a few seconds just to deal with it off-screen? That was bad writing. The plague **needed** to break out storywise because everything was set up for it. But just imagine the episode ending with Joko telling you all this stuff and then heading off like the Commander wasn't worth his time (and he told the Commander the whole time how bad they were and how he thought the Commander was taller and asked them if they ever killed anybody at all), saying that the playing was fun. Maybe he even could have imprisoned the Commander or killed somebody important to them. And than he would release that third generation, starting with the camp in Kourna. I could write more about it but this already became pretty long. One thing: I like the statue of Joko where he gives the Commander his last message. That has a nice touch.

At the end some ideas for improvement:

- please stop with those deus (or draconis)-ex-machina moments and the plans that work just too well and convenient - sometimes things go wrong

- give us some character developement and let us be frightened that some beloved character might die or suffer- no plot armor

- everything needs to have a consequence

- give us good villains with motives, charisma and personality, let us care about them - and don't kill them off too early and too easily; I want to **feel** that those villains are a threat and I think that was well made with Joko because for example we had those NPC-dialogues of desperate people (and I personally liked the atmosphere in Champion's Dawn where the Awakened put the people in cages and let them starve)

- I'd really like GW2 to go for a darker tone of things and Joko was quite promising (let's be honest: it must have been the hell to live in Joko's empire)

- please, please explore more "grey areas" - I don't want black and white characters, heroes against villains; I want a grown-up story where there is no good and evil

- don't rush the story

Last but not least: I would be totally fine with waiting an additional month per episode or more if that means I get a really good story. And the story telling definitely needs improvement!

Is there any (good) reason for limiting the number of WPs on the maps the way you do recently? I died at the Kourna meta, and like the good soldier I am I didn't want to just wait on the floor until someone resurrected me after the fight but took - what I thought was - the nearest waypoint (it turned out it was the "wrong one"), only then to realize that in order to get back it would take a ridiculous amount of time. After typing my misgivings in mapchat, someone pointed out that at the "other" WP (the one I didn't take) there were portals to take you directly back to the fight. Well, I didn't know that, got unseated on my way back and dragged into a fight, and the meta was over and I got no credit for it.

So why use such a crutch as a mesmer portal instead of simply putting another WP on the map? I find those decisions baffling...

Hello there!

I'd like to give a Feedback about the new **FTT**s. To explain briefly: There's an Asura NPC which unlocks multiple collections to build up portable turrets that can be adjusted to **7 different types and 4 levels each**.

These are the different types with screenshots and a description (lv4):

* [Direct Damage](https://i.imgur.com/8TmEU2B.jpg "Direct Damage") (multiple projectiles with ~600 damage ber hit, bouncing 3 times)

* [Area Damage](https://i.imgur.com/WrZSSH0.jpg "Area Damage") (one big projectile that spawns an aoe field that pulses with ~600 damage)

* [Healing Aura](https://i.imgur.com/RoDPH8P.jpg "Healing Aura") (~360 range field around the turret that heals for 400/s)

* [shield Bubble](https://i.imgur.com/p4pdNRH.jpg "Shield Bubble") (~600 range field around the turret that grants you a buff that decreases incoming damage by 20% (you can also leave the area for ~10s))

* [boon Wave](https://i.imgur.com/v7WHA7L.jpg "Boon Wave") (~900 range field around the turret that grants up to 8 stacks might, perma fury and a bit of alacrity)

* [speed Wall](https://i.imgur.com/6uJYmAK.jpg "Speed Wall") (a cross on the floor that grants 20s of super speed on touch)

* [Gravimetric Tunneling Field Oscillator](https://i.imgur.com/AWIJAPA.jpg "Gravimetric Tunneling Field Oscillator") (gain a special action key that lets you teleport back to the turret within 2 minutes (global range, you may use waypoints in between))

Now why I made this post is because **I absolutely love** this new feature but there's one single but absolutely devastating flaw that seriously **must change**. My friend and I have been farming Spare Parts **for over 6 hours to get them all to lv4** and I was super excited to use them against PoF bounties. But then we couldn't...

**You can only use them on the new map (Domain of Kourna).**

ANet, please, I beg you to unbind them from that one map, so we can use them in open world in general. They must stay unusable in instances tho.

**There also wouldn't be any issues with "afk farming" or "spamming turrets" because:**

* Each turret (consumable) costs a reasonable amount of Spare Parts, Magic and one map currency.

* Each upgrad (lv2, lv3 and lv4) cost 5, 10 and 20 Spare Parts aswell.

* Turrets decay over time and have to be repaired by using even more Spare Parts (no afk farm).

* Turrets are rather squishy, so you cannot let them tank or fight on their own.

* You cannot have more than one turred deployed at the same time.

All these things **make exploiting those turrets rather impossible** if you ask me. So why not give us those things for all maps? I'd love to set up speed buff turrets in starting areas to help players out etc. They are also extremly useful for bounties, for example one turret per bounty would be really cool. **I don't see why you had to cut the fun with this, because the turrets are really well designed** and have cool animations that surely weren't "just quickly added".

Regardless of what the future will bring us, I hope this post was informative aswell. :)

gl hf o/