Daily Berry Acquisition

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"righteousdude.3974" said:

> > Noticed that using home instance Winterberry Bush did not generate the Daily Berry Acquisition reward.

>

> Same. Was going to post this bug, but you were faster. ;)

See the identical thread:

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/44973/daily-berry-acquisition-bugged

> @"AllNightPlayer.1286" said:

> > @"alphafert.6730" said:

> > I never got daily from the fire orchid in my home

> Well, you need to harvest **five** orchids. But you’ll get **three** from the home instance, so you only need two more from *Draconis Mons*.

The point is that Daily Berry was the only map-specific achievement that could be finished without going to the specific zone.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @"AllNightPlayer.1286" said:

> > > @"alphafert.6730" said:

> > > I never got daily from the fire orchid in my home

> > Well, you need to harvest **five** orchids. But you’ll get **three** from the home instance, so you only need two more from *Draconis Mons*.

>

> The point is that Daily Berry was the only map-specific achievement that could be finished without going to the specific zone.

I'm not sure that is true. Daily Fire Orchids can be completed without going anywhere near the zone; i.e. Home Instance and Dry Top.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > @"AllNightPlayer.1286" said:

> > > > @"alphafert.6730" said:

> > > > I never got daily from the fire orchid in my home

> > > Well, you need to harvest **five** orchids. But you’ll get **three** from the home instance, so you only need two more from *Draconis Mons*.

> >

> > The point is that Daily Berry was the only map-specific achievement that could be finished without going to the specific zone.

>

> I'm not sure that is true. Daily Fire Orchids can be completed without going anywhere near the zone; i.e. Home Instance and Dry Top.

Where do you get fire orchids in dry top?

> @"alphafert.6730" said:

> > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > > @"AllNightPlayer.1286" said:

> > > > > @"alphafert.6730" said:

> > > > > I never got daily from the fire orchid in my home

> > > > Well, you need to harvest **five** orchids. But you’ll get **three** from the home instance, so you only need two more from *Draconis Mons*.

> > >

> > > The point is that Daily Berry was the only map-specific achievement that could be finished without going to the specific zone.

> >

> > I'm not sure that is true. Daily Fire Orchids can be completed without going anywhere near the zone; i.e. Home Instance and Dry Top.

>

> Where do you get fire orchids in dry top?

at the garden north west corner of the map if you completed the backpack achievement

all the places you had to plant the seed for the achieve becomes a daily node, https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Fertile_Soil

> @"Zushada.6108" said:

> Tonight's patch removed the daily from Home instance nodes. After 2 yrs i consider it a feature not a bug. I seriously thought it was a nice thank you to those who put 50 gold into buying it. Was disappointed they removed it after so long.

yea, me too :anguished: . We payed 50 gold for this

> @"Zushada.6108" said:

> Tonight's patch removed the daily from Home instance nodes. After 2 yrs i consider it a feature not a bug. I seriously thought it was a nice thank you to those who put 50 gold into buying it. Was disappointed they removed it after so long.

It always felt weird to me that it did that, and of course it gave out a pile of karma every day for essentially *nothing*. Standing in your home instance and harvesting the node, and that's all you have to do to get 2500 Karma? The reward doesn't seem to align well with the effort.

> @"gert.7698" said:

> > @"Zushada.6108" said:

> > Tonight's patch removed the daily from Home instance nodes. After 2 yrs i consider it a feature not a bug. I seriously thought it was a nice thank you to those who put 50 gold into buying it. Was disappointed they removed it after so long.

>

> yea, me too :anguished: . We payed 50 gold for this

Actually we paid 50 gold for the node not a daily & nowhere does it promise a daily. Not that I minded a quick. > @"Steve The Cynic.3217" said:

> > @"Zushada.6108" said:

> > Tonight's patch removed the daily from Home instance nodes. After 2 yrs i consider it a feature not a bug. I seriously thought it was a nice thank you to those who put 50 gold into buying it. Was disappointed they removed it after so long.

>

> It always felt weird to me that it did that, and of course it gave out a pile of karma every day for essentially *nothing*. Standing in your home instance and harvesting the node, and that's all you have to do to get 2500 Karma? The reward doesn't seem to align well with the effort.

All of the other nodes just give some map currency & other things like unbound magic or bloodstone dust, none gave dailies. I am bummed but its not like you get no reward. It makes getting ascended items easier while focusing on other things