Get the kitten out of my thread, you're not entitled to my time.

Catching this before my post would get too far down: she didn't "strike again" just now. Yes, what she said to Inks was even worse than the original post, and is actually what really upset me the most, but this didn't just happen. It happened 17 hours ago, around the same time as the rest of it. Unless someone can confirm otherwise, I would imagine she is done posting negative things to people on her twitter feed about this topic.

> @"Tolmos.8395" said:

> Catching this before my post would get too far down: she didn't "strike again" just now. Yes, what she said to Inks was even worse than the original post, and is actually what really upset me the most, but this didn't just happen. It happened 17 hours ago, around the same time as the rest of it. Unless someone can confirm otherwise, I would imagine she is done posting negative things to people on her twitter feed about this topic.

True, tho most people posted the initial link, but I wanted to provide more since some people dont use reddit.

Don't use Reddit (posted on it once and only go there once in a blue moon) and I don't use Twitter. I would have missed the entire fiasco.

I'm not sure if missing it would be good or bad. Ignorance is not bliss and in this case, it help explain why I was feeling the way I was about certain aspects of the game. Thanks for the update.

> @"Princ.3598" said:

> She strikes again.

> So sad and shocked to see this kind of behaviour. I really hope this is not being endorsed by ANET.

>

>

>

>

What's worse is that all of you are being harassing and people are trying to bait her intentionally. She doesn't need an online lecturing from internet people and PC morality police on the web, what she needs is to be left alone.

> @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > @"Princ.3598" said:

> > She strikes again.

> > So sad and shocked to see this kind of behaviour. I really hope this is not being endorsed by ANET.

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> What's worse is that all of you are being harassing and people are trying to bait her intentionally. She doesn't need an online lecturing from internet people and PC morality police on the web, what she needs is to be left alone.

This 100%!!!!!!!!!!! Agreed

> @"Tasida.4085" said:

> > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > @"Princ.3598" said:

> > > She strikes again.

> > > So sad and shocked to see this kind of behaviour. I really hope this is not being endorsed by ANET.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > What's worse is that all of you are being harassing and people are trying to bait her intentionally. She doesn't need an online lecturing from internet people and PC morality police on the web, what she needs is to be left alone.

>

> This 100%!!!!!!!!!!! Agreed

Indeed

> @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > @"Princ.3598" said:

> > She strikes again.

> > So sad and shocked to see this kind of behaviour. I really hope this is not being endorsed by ANET.

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

> What's worse is that all of you are being harassing and people are trying to bait her intentionally. She doesn't need an online lecturing from internet people and PC morality police on the web, what she needs is to be left alone.

No, what Price "needs" is to be rightfully called out on their unacceptable and atrocious actions.

> @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > @"Princ.3598" said:

> > She strikes again.

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Actually, what she NEEDS is guidance from her mentors to help her correct the way she carries herself publically, in a professional capacity, before one day it costs her a promotion or even her career. The last thing she needs is for no one at all to address what happened.

But IMO what this thread needs is to be nuked with fire. This link is just as useful in the main thread, if not moreso, without creating unnecessary confusion. Where'd you go mods?

> @"Tasida.4085" said:

> > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > @"Princ.3598" said:

> > > She strikes again.

> > > So sad and shocked to see this kind of behaviour. I really hope this is not being endorsed by ANET.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > What's worse is that all of you are being harassing and people are trying to bait her intentionally. She doesn't need an online lecturing from internet people and PC morality police on the web, what she needs is to be left alone.

>

> This 100%!!!!!!!!!!! Agreed

Yup. But obviously there is a segment of internet people who can abuse and talk down to women, and feel totally justified doing it... Sad really when this whole thing started over some "rando" guy blaming anet on her personal twitter (he could have done it on the forums to address the whole team to start a discussion), not the ways mmos have limitations to creating such personalized dialog for roleplayers, and that person couldn't handle her original comment. Maybe "rando" internet guy needs to take sensitivity training on how to address and speak to women who have more experience than him?

And none of you guys have ever muttered a nasty thing in your life? Never a negative thought? The hypocracy is strong with this topic. But go ahead and make it sound as if you're the highest of morality and never ever thought negative about someone. Fact is, being here wanting her actions sanctioned, calling her names and threatening to go play another game is the definition of hypocracy.

> @"artemis.6781" said:

> > @"Tasida.4085" said:

> > > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > > @"Princ.3598" said:

> > > > She strikes again.

> > > > So sad and shocked to see this kind of behaviour. I really hope this is not being endorsed by ANET.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > What's worse is that all of you are being harassing and people are trying to bait her intentionally. She doesn't need an online lecturing from internet people and PC morality police on the web, what she needs is to be left alone.

> >

> > This 100%!!!!!!!!!!! Agreed

>

> Indeed

100% disagree. This is a matter of professionalism. She has her job listed on her public profile and if she can't handle comments on a public forum where she publicly listed her job in a professional manner she should ignore the comments, not list her job, or make her profile private. The fact that she failed do all of this makes her partially accountable and she needs to set things straight.

> @"Blockhead Magee.3092" said:

> Don't use Reddit (posted on it once and only go there once in a blue moon) and I don't use Twitter. I would have missed the entire fiasco.

>

> I'm not sure if missing it would be good or bad. Ignorance is not bliss and in this case, it help explain why I was feeling the way I was about certain aspects of the game. Thanks for the update.

I kind of feel the same way. Ignorance may have been better because now, I really have no desire to interact with the devs AT ALL. Maybe if she spent more time doing her job instead of being a ----- on line we may have gotten a better story. I think I am going to sign off before I say something I may regret later because there are some devs that I really like and I do not want to tarnish my opinion of them.

> @"artemis.6781" said:

> And none of you guys have ever muttered a nasty thing in your life? Never a negative thought? The hypocracy is strong with this topic. But go ahead and make it sound as if you're the highest of morality and never ever thought negative about someone. Fact is, being here wanting her actions sanctioned, calling her names and threatening to go play another game is the definition of hypocracy.

I do a lot of angry muttering. I've yet to unreasonably browbeat someone to an audience of tens of thousands.

> @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > @"Tasida.4085" said:

> > > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > > @"Princ.3598" said:

> > > > She strikes again.

> > > > So sad and shocked to see this kind of behaviour. I really hope this is not being endorsed by ANET.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > What's worse is that all of you are being harassing and people are trying to bait her intentionally. She doesn't need an online lecturing from internet people and PC morality police on the web, what she needs is to be left alone.

> >

> > This 100%!!!!!!!!!!! Agreed

>

> Yup. But obviously there is a segment of internet people who can abuse and talk down to women, and feel totally justified doing it... Sad really when this whole thing started over some "rando" guy blaming anet on her personal twitter (he could have done it on the forums to address the whole team to start a discussion), not the ways mmos have limitations to creating such personalized dialog for roleplayers, and that person couldn't handle her original comment. Maybe "rando" internet guy needs to take sensitivity training on how to address and speak to women who have more experience than him?

>

Oh, hey there Peter Fries ;) Thought you sounded familiar.

> @"artemis.6781" said:

> And none of you guys have ever muttered a nasty thing in your life? Never a negative thought? The hypocracy is strong with this topic. But go ahead and make it sound as if you're the highest of morality and never ever thought negative about someone. Fact is, being here wanting her actions sanctioned, calling her names and threatening to go play another game is the definition of hypocracy.

Do you recognize the difference between thinking something and doing something?

> @"Ashen.2907" said:

> > @"artemis.6781" said:

> > And none of you guys have ever muttered a nasty thing in your life? Never a negative thought? The hypocracy is strong with this topic. But go ahead and make it sound as if you're the highest of morality and never ever thought negative about someone. Fact is, being here wanting her actions sanctioned, calling her names and threatening to go play another game is the definition of hypocracy.

>

> Do you recognize the difference between thinking something and doing something?

While representing the company you are employed at, no less.

The silence from Arenenet on this topic is deafening...

> @"Ashen.2907" said:

> > @"artemis.6781" said:

> > And none of you guys have ever muttered a nasty thing in your life? Never a negative thought? The hypocracy is strong with this topic. But go ahead and make it sound as if you're the highest of morality and never ever thought negative about someone. Fact is, being here wanting her actions sanctioned, calling her names and threatening to go play another game is the definition of hypocracy.

>

> Do you recognize the difference between thinking something and doing something?

When it comes to words? Then no. Only reason most people don't say what they are thinking is because they are afraid they might get punched. Doesn't make you a better person because you didn't actually say it.

> @"Aiga.3075" said:

> > @"Ashen.2907" said:

> > > @"artemis.6781" said:

> > > And none of you guys have ever muttered a nasty thing in your life? Never a negative thought? The hypocracy is strong with this topic. But go ahead and make it sound as if you're the highest of morality and never ever thought negative about someone. Fact is, being here wanting her actions sanctioned, calling her names and threatening to go play another game is the definition of hypocracy.

> >

> > Do you recognize the difference between thinking something and doing something?

>

> When it comes to words? Then no. Only reason most people don't say what they are thinking is because they are afraid they might get punched. Doesn't make you a better person because you didn't actually say it.

I would love to see your documentation of how you learned what most people think.

> @"artemis.6781" said:

I do it a lot, and by a lot I mean all the time. However I cannot think of a moment when I am accusing random females of sexism.

It is not the part where she gets grumpy and lashes out to someone, but I get easily annoyed by words like sexism , entitled, or mansplaining or other trendy empty remarks.

It would have been easier if she just used a famous quote from the dude : "Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"

Or is that somewhere sexist again.

> @"Ashen.2907" said:

> > @"Aiga.3075" said:

> > > @"Ashen.2907" said:

> > > > @"artemis.6781" said:

> > > > And none of you guys have ever muttered a nasty thing in your life? Never a negative thought? The hypocracy is strong with this topic. But go ahead and make it sound as if you're the highest of morality and never ever thought negative about someone. Fact is, being here wanting her actions sanctioned, calling her names and threatening to go play another game is the definition of hypocracy.

> > >

> > > Do you recognize the difference between thinking something and doing something?

> >

> > When it comes to words? Then no. Only reason most people don't say what they are thinking is because they are afraid they might get punched. Doesn't make you a better person because you didn't actually say it.

>

> I would love to see your documentation of how you learned what most people think.

I'd love to see you're documentation proving that I'm wrong.

> @"Aiga.3075" said:

> > @"Ashen.2907" said:

> > > @"Aiga.3075" said:

> > > > @"Ashen.2907" said:

> > > > > @"artemis.6781" said:

> > > > > And none of you guys have ever muttered a nasty thing in your life? Never a negative thought? The hypocracy is strong with this topic. But go ahead and make it sound as if you're the highest of morality and never ever thought negative about someone. Fact is, being here wanting her actions sanctioned, calling her names and threatening to go play another game is the definition of hypocracy.

> > > >

> > > > Do you recognize the difference between thinking something and doing something?

> > >

> > > When it comes to words? Then no. Only reason most people don't say what they are thinking is because they are afraid they might get punched. Doesn't make you a better person because you didn't actually say it.

> >

> > I would love to see your documentation of how you learned what most people think.

>

> I'd love to see you're documentation proving that I'm wrong.

You are making the claim that you have powers of telepathy, not I. Prove it.