Deadeye is broken OP

> @"Airdive.2613" said:

> > @"eksn.7264" said:

> > This is literally 2s after engaging on a mender weaver:

> > ![](https://i.imgur.com/VBOoUK6.jpg "")

> >

> > Balanced damage my dudes :^).

>

> So, uh, you facetanked 2 double taps, allowed the thief to stack might, and then facetanked death's judgment as well.

> (edited for I apparently can't count to two)

Meh, I seen rangers do better, stealth or not...don't matter

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"eksn.7264" said:

> This is literally 2s after engaging on a mender weaver:

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/VBOoUK6.jpg "")

>

> Balanced damage my dudes :^).

Two double taps isn't enough to max out malice. Congrats on being yet another manipulating, screen editing, obvious setup individual posting obvious bs.

Or are you telling us all that 5 stacks of malice is good enough to generate 20k djs?

Not to mention the dude crit 5 times in a row without the kneel bonus. Looks legit.

> @"Legatus.3608" said:

> > @"eksn.7264" said:

> >

>

> Two double taps isn't enough to max out malice. Congrats on being yet another manipulating, screen editing, obvious setup individual posting obvious bs.

>

> Or are you telling us all that 5 stacks of malice is good enough to generate 20k djs?

>

> Not to mention the dude crit 5 times in a row without the kneel bonus. Looks legit.

6 pages, hate is real...

Also what the problem with...alot of crits ? With 80% crit chance in pve i could not get crit in like 6 hits in a row and you surprise thief can do 6 crits in a row ? Why sceen is edited? I would rather wonder why double tap does so much damage ... or how he isnt used dodges weaver have...

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > @"Legatus.3608" said:

> > > @"eksn.7264" said:

> > > This is literally 2s after engaging on a mender weaver:

> > > ![](https://i.imgur.com/VBOoUK6.jpg "")

> > >

> > > Balanced damage my dudes :^).

> >

> > Two double taps isn't enough to max out malice. Congrats on being yet another manipulating, screen editing, obvious setup individual posting obvious bs.

> >

> > Or are you telling us all that 5 stacks of malice is good enough to generate 20k djs?

> >

> > Not to mention the dude crit 5 times in a row without the kneel bonus. Looks legit.

>

> 6 pages, hate is real...

> Also what the problem with...alot of crits ? With 80% crit chance in pve i could not get crit in like 6 hits in a row and you surprise thief can do 6 crits in a row ? Why sceen is edited? I would rather wonder why double tap does so much damage ... or how he isnt used dodges weaver have...

He's not kneeling, which makes his crit chance more likely 60

> @"eksn.7264" said:

> This is literally 2s after engaging on a mender weaver:

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/VBOoUK6.jpg "")

>

> Balanced damage my dudes :^).

*squints*

Mender Elementalist has 17k HP. If you ate two double taps and a steal warmth, you were down well before the DJ hit you.

Either that or the image is manipulated.

No Twist of fate? No final shielding? No barrier? no evade?

Tl;dr Dodge. There's a ton of people complain about being hit with big fat red numbers but not a lot of them actually responding to taking damage. Anything will look strong if you just sit there.

EDIT: Image def. manipulated. Steal Warmth doesn't do remotely that much.

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> >

> > He's not kneeling, which makes his crit chance more likely 60

>

> ... More than sure that thief uses no quarter so he gets fury on hits AND thats common to see 8+ hits in a row to crit ...or its not for you ? :D

Idk, I remember having a fairly pedestrian crit chance before kneel when I looked

> @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> > @"eksn.7264" said:

> >

>

> *squints*

> Mender Elementalist has 17k HP. If you ate two double taps and a steal warmth, you were down well before the DJ hit you.

> Either that or the image is manipulated.

> Tl;dr Dodge.

Its definitely manipulated, that's the point I'm getting at. The guy didn't even cap his malice

My first post was only half serious but no, not manipulated. ![full log](https://image.ibb.co/nvD3b8/full_log.jpg)

Something weird happened in this case though. He cast all of it way faster than he should've been able to even with quickness. He stealth then hit me with 4 Double Taps before I could actually even react (and I was ready for it), then I was 1 hit from dead. I cast Twist of Fate on reaction and still died too fast. Don't want to call hacks but could be some weird lag/server desync, it only happened once too.

> @"Legatus.3608" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"Legatus.3608" said:

> > >

> > > He's not kneeling, which makes his crit chance more likely 60

> >

> > ... More than sure that thief uses no quarter so he gets fury on hits AND thats common to see 8+ hits in a row to crit ...or its not for you ? :D

>

> Idk, I remember having a fairly pedestrian crit chance before kneel when I looked

Can give you screenshot from pve with 67% crit chance where i got almost every critical hit. But say its manipulated because 5-6 crits in a row thats...too much ...

If slightly contribute to thread , stealth on dodge with no cd is not cool but barely care anymore , feeling like time to move on

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > @"Legatus.3608" said:

> > > >

> > > > He's not kneeling, which makes his crit chance more likely 60

> > >

> > > ... More than sure that thief uses no quarter so he gets fury on hits AND thats common to see 8+ hits in a row to crit ...or its not for you ? :D

> >

> > Idk, I remember having a fairly pedestrian crit chance before kneel when I looked

>

> Can give you screenshot from pve with 67% crit chance where i got almost every critical hit. But say its manipulated because 5-6 crits in a row thats...too much ...

> If slightly contribute to thread , stealth on dodge with no cd is not cool but barely care anymore , feeling like time to move on

The reason I say it's manipulated isn't because of the crits, it's (well partly the crits) because he has a crit for 20k death's judgement... while only showing enough hits to gain 4 malice stacks. He also shows a 3k crit from steal warmth.... like what? I've never ever seen a stolen skill from DE do any meaningful amount of damage. This was clearly a manipulation, there isn't any question about it. The timing of the hits he's talking about could be from lag, but there's no way you're seeing 4.7k double taps and 3.7k steal warmths under normal conditions.

As for stealth on dodge, it does have a cd. You get 2 dodges then another every 10 seconds. Your stealth and dodge is also tied together, meaning if you want to stealth you sometimes have to waste a dodge to do it.

Some see it as an advantage, but it really isn't that great. I kind of prefer the old stealth on kneel if I'm being honest.

> @"Legatus.3608" said:

> > @"eksn.7264" said:

> >

>

> Two double taps isn't enough to max out malice. Congrats on being yet another manipulating, screen editing, obvious setup individual posting obvious bs.

>

> Or are you telling us all that 5 stacks of malice is good enough to generate 20k djs?

>

> Not to mention the dude crit 5 times in a row without the kneel bonus. Looks legit.

You can up to have 7 malice with the right trait(which I have) the joke is when you let me max out malice I get fury, 10 mights and 7 initiative and some other boons with the help of a healer/support might can rise to 25. The Deadeye is built in a way the longer you ignore him the stronger the damage gets this was also true before this patch. Not experienced player will fall for this trap and some maps are more rifle friendly but in general the more high level the match is the faster the Deadeye dies.

On the other side thief has a low hp pool its like an ele dying is super easy but team play and team composition can effect things on both sides.

> @"Lord of the Fire.6870" said:

> > > @"eksn.7264" said:

> > > This is literally 2s after engaging on a mender weaver:

> > > ![](https://i.imgur.com/VBOoUK6.jpg "")

> > >

> > > Balanced damage my dudes :^).

> >

> > Two double taps isn't enough to max out malice. Congrats on being yet another manipulating, screen editing, obvious setup individual posting obvious bs.

> >

> > Or are you telling us all that 5 stacks of malice is good enough to generate 20k djs?

> >

> > Not to mention the dude crit 5 times in a row without the kneel bonus. Looks legit.

>

> You can up to have 7 malice with the right trait(which I have) the joke is when you let me max out malice I get fury, 10 mights and 7 initiative and some other boons with the help of a healer/support might can rise to 25. The Deadeye is built in a way the longer you ignore him the stronger the damage gets this was also true before this patch. Not experienced player will fall for this trap and some maps are more rifle friendly but in general the more high level the match is the faster the Deadeye dies.

>

> On the other side thief has a low hp pool its like an ele dying is super easy but team play and team composition can effect things on both sides.

Yeah I haven't really played deadeye much, so I wouldn't comment on how possible it was or not, but I understand perfectly well how they work. Like I said it was really weird case. The deadeye was alone and I went to get a decap. He immediately marked + stealthed (I think Blinding Powder) so I was 100% ready for the burst. I got hit by at least 4 out of 5 of the Double Taps before I could even react (which is what actually killed me, not the DJ), about 19k to 1k hp. It only happened once during the game so not sure if it's lag/desync or some sort of hack, ultimately inconclusive.

> @"eksn.7264" said:

> > @"Lord of the Fire.6870" said:

> > > > @"eksn.7264" said:

> > > > This is literally 2s after engaging on a mender weaver:

> > > > ![](https://i.imgur.com/VBOoUK6.jpg "")

> > > >

> > > > Balanced damage my dudes :^).

> > >

> > > Two double taps isn't enough to max out malice. Congrats on being yet another manipulating, screen editing, obvious setup individual posting obvious bs.

> > >

> > > Or are you telling us all that 5 stacks of malice is good enough to generate 20k djs?

> > >

> > > Not to mention the dude crit 5 times in a row without the kneel bonus. Looks legit.

> >

> > You can up to have 7 malice with the right trait(which I have) the joke is when you let me max out malice I get fury, 10 mights and 7 initiative and some other boons with the help of a healer/support might can rise to 25. The Deadeye is built in a way the longer you ignore him the stronger the damage gets this was also true before this patch. Not experienced player will fall for this trap and some maps are more rifle friendly but in general the more high level the match is the faster the Deadeye dies.

> >

> > On the other side thief has a low hp pool its like an ele dying is super easy but team play and team composition can effect things on both sides.

>

> Yeah I haven't really played deadeye much, so I wouldn't comment on how possible it was or not, but I understand perfectly well how they work. Like I said it was really weird case. The deadeye was alone and I went to get a decap. He immediately marked + stealthed (I think Blinding Powder) so I was 100% ready for the burst. I got hit by at least 4 out of 5 of the Double Taps before I could even react (which is what actually killed me, not the DJ), about 19k to 1k hp. It only happened once during the game so not sure if it's lag/desync or some sort of hack, ultimately inconclusive.

>

Hmm, If he marked then stealthed immediately then he must have been using shadow arts with hidden thief under the traitline. If you were poisoned as well then deadly arts was used as well possibly using revealed training. I can't fully picture the build with the limited info but this is the closest build I speculate him having.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQFA0ksMhGnYpTsQTYaBgJUEg/XWMfmcfgUwMA-jJBXABAs/wxPAgGKD88FAAA

> @"cyberzombie.7348" said:

> > @"eksn.7264" said:

> > > @"Lord of the Fire.6870" said:

> > > > @"Legatus.3608" said:

> > > > > @"eksn.7264" said:

> > > > > This is literally 2s after engaging on a mender weaver:

> > > > > ![](https://i.imgur.com/VBOoUK6.jpg "")

> > > > >

> > > > > Balanced damage my dudes :^).

> > > >

> > > > Two double taps isn't enough to max out malice. Congrats on being yet another manipulating, screen editing, obvious setup individual posting obvious bs.

> > > >

> > > > Or are you telling us all that 5 stacks of malice is good enough to generate 20k djs?

> > > >

> > > > Not to mention the dude crit 5 times in a row without the kneel bonus. Looks legit.

> > >

> > > You can up to have 7 malice with the right trait(which I have) the joke is when you let me max out malice I get fury, 10 mights and 7 initiative and some other boons with the help of a healer/support might can rise to 25. The Deadeye is built in a way the longer you ignore him the stronger the damage gets this was also true before this patch. Not experienced player will fall for this trap and some maps are more rifle friendly but in general the more high level the match is the faster the Deadeye dies.

> > >

> > > On the other side thief has a low hp pool its like an ele dying is super easy but team play and team composition can effect things on both sides.

> >

> > Yeah I haven't really played deadeye much, so I wouldn't comment on how possible it was or not, but I understand perfectly well how they work. Like I said it was really weird case. The deadeye was alone and I went to get a decap. He immediately marked + stealthed (I think Blinding Powder) so I was 100% ready for the burst. I got hit by at least 4 out of 5 of the Double Taps before I could even react (which is what actually killed me, not the DJ), about 19k to 1k hp. It only happened once during the game so not sure if it's lag/desync or some sort of hack, ultimately inconclusive.

> >

>

> Hmm, If he marked then stealthed immediately then he must have been using shadow arts with hidden thief under the traitline. If you were poisoned as well then deadly arts was used as well possibly using revealed training. I can't fully picture the build with the limited info but this is the closest build I speculate him having.

>

> http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQFA0ksMhGnYpTsQTYaBgJUEg/XWMfmcfgUwMA-jJBXABAs/wxPAgGKD88FAAA

naw, he was interupted on mark, so no shadow arts but trickery

> @"OddFinrir.6801" said:

> Deadeye's Mark > Double Tap > Double Tap > Kneel > Steal skill > Assassin's Signet > Death's Judgement

>

> You get the same damage this way.

You would only 4 have malice this way

Which is 80% bonus as opposed to the 140% that you should be using if you want the big DJ everyone is spamming about on forums as being op, and if you've got maleficent 7 you're losing out on your gm trait completely. Might be enough to kill squishy builds if you're zerker but you aren't downing any tanks with it. If you're marauder it won't even down many squishes

> @"Legatus.3608" said:

> > @"OddFinrir.6801" said:

> > Deadeye's Mark > Double Tap > Double Tap > Kneel > Steal skill > Assassin's Signet > Death's Judgement

> >

> > You get the same damage this way.

>

> You would only 4 have malice this way

>

> Which is 80% bonus as opposed to the 140% that you should be using if you want the big DJ everyone is spamming about on forums as being op, and if you've got maleficent 7 you're losing out on your gm trait completely. Might be enough to kill squishy builds if you're zerker but you aren't downing any tanks with it. If you're marauder it won't even down many squishes

Tested myself

Also malicious intent trait gives you 1 malice once you mark target so you get full 5 malice

https://imgur.com/a/7FwPE6h

Feel free to tell me where I manipulated this

traitlines crit strikes/trickery/DE :)

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"OddFinrir.6801" said:

> > > Deadeye's Mark > Double Tap > Double Tap > Kneel > Steal skill > Assassin's Signet > Death's Judgement

> > >

> > > You get the same damage this way.

> >

> > You would only 4 have malice this way

> >

> > Which is 80% bonus as opposed to the 140% that you should be using if you want the big DJ everyone is spamming about on forums as being op, and if you've got maleficent 7 you're losing out on your gm trait completely. Might be enough to kill squishy builds if you're zerker but you aren't downing any tanks with it. If you're marauder it won't even down many squishes

>

> Tested myself

> Also malicious intent trait gives you 1 malice once you mark target so you get full 5 malice

> https://imgur.com/a/7FwPE6h

> Feel free to tell me where I manipulated this

> traitlines crit strikes/trickery/DE :)

The part where you're doing 44% more damage with the same build

![](https://i.imgur.com/T8nSRRj.jpg "")

It's like you people think I can't just log on my deadeye and verify your screenshots are bullshit. You really think anyone buys this garbage? You really believe that?

> @"Bazsi.2734" said:

> > @"Seteruss.4058" said:

> > > @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > > workin as intended. 1 shot noobs lol

> >

> > 1 shot noobs? Really? from 1500 while fighting others?

> > Maybe you meaning noob one shot you...

>

> Yeah, thats what this spec is designed for. Lol.

I do agree with that but for there is no counter for that. Once you re marked you re done.

Except if you re on dh pop out shield, throw spear and pull.... Ofc if you manage on fight to do that....

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> Such a pity ,I went sleep and couldnt see your salty post ehe ,your denial is hilarious ,could make a short clip to tilt you more ,whisper me if you want that <3

Oh don't worry, they're going to fix that since I didn't break any rules. They accused me of accusing you (or someone else) of cheating which never occurred anywhere in my post, and then issued me 4 "points" for it. Someone is going to be sending me an apology.

The gist of my last post is that I used the same build and still didn't get anything near 5500 on double tap... I capped out at just over 4k per shot. So again, you are clearly being dishonest about how you achieved that damage.

You can:

1. explain to everyone what you really did there

2. admit the build doesn't do that much damage under normal pvp conditions

Doesn't matter to me which one you go with, it's pretty obvious to anyone who looks at that image what you're doing just by observing the image.

> @"Legatus.3608" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > Such a pity ,I went sleep and couldnt see your salty post ehe ,your denial is hilarious ,could make a short clip to tilt you more ,whisper me if you want that <3

>

> Oh don't worry, they're going to fix that since I didn't break any rules. They accused me of accusing you (or someone else) of cheating which never occurred anywhere in my post, and then issued me 4 "points" for it. Someone is going to be sending me an apology.

>

> The gist of my last post is that I used the same build and still didn't get anything near 5500 on double tap... I capped out at just over 4k per shot. So again, you are clearly being dishonest about how you achieved that damage.

>

> You can:

> 1. explain to everyone what you really did there

> 2. admit the build doesn't do that much damage under normal pvp conditions

>

> Doesn't matter to me which one you go with, it's pretty obvious to anyone who looks at that image what you're doing just by observing the image.

Spending ini gives you % damage boost , pre firing i used few death retreats . Then I use Mark+Signet ,doubletap twice,dodge DJ. Voila . ALL fair and he wear armor as you see on screenshot, He is not naked . He was with valkyrie amulet shadow arts build he use in ranked for fun with hidden killer . Did 19k DJ as you see on screen w/o actually hitting me with any other skill ,stacked 15% damage bonus before shot too.

And second option you demand ... I simply cant know . I dont actually play ranked anymore :) Sneaking around while I'm not at home. But I did it only to test if what wrote this mender ele is true or false . I was surprised that double tap does 5k crits. Talek said its normal because tripletap does more overall damage for same ini . I made this test out of curiosity only . I dont claim this full yolo DPS build viable in ranked ,only confirmed this damage is legit

More screenshots from laptop ,warning , lowest graph u can find, can hurt your eyes . Btw there is a hint for crit chances :)

https://imgur.com/a/WwtQmxM