Who is your favourite villain/evil organization? (2/2)

Yeah totally agree, but I refuse to let people behind without their opinions clearly expressed. Others is great but hide many different options.

It's up to players to decide between voting here or others on the first thread ^^ ;)

I miss watchwork minions...

I am not much of a steampunk person originally, but these were just the best designed enemies so far. They reminded me of the titans and krait in GW1. (not krait in GW2, they are a sad evolution of the original krait)

But the way the could form up, break apart and had different stance on the veterans, that is just something really interesting.

I wouldnt mind seeing a future threat with them in mind... Not necesarily asura or sylvari.

Top list:

1. White Mantle, their culture, their point, the way how rich and badass they are looking, I've always and will love them❤

2. Ascalonian ghosts, I love these guys, defender of their kingdom, Ascalon, the whole foefire and their mad king story just gives me chills.

3. Nightmare Court, I would've loved to choose being a Courtier between a dreamer, I would love to be on Nightmare Court side

4. The Inquest, looove these guys, how they look with red and Black colours, their weapons, their experiments and so funny?

5. Sons of Svanir, badass faction, I like the stereotype of only being a male club and followers of the Ice dragon.

I like all these badass factions?

> @"Tachenon.5270" said:

> The cows in Queensdale that have somehow convinced people to dance for their bovine entertainment. Insidious!

That was a real coffee spitting moment you delivered right there.. much respect for your masterful skill in identifying brilliant farmyard humour :)

I am trying to mooo've along from this post but its proving hard to stop reading it over and over, in fact my daughter just called me a nodding cow....

Inquest wasn’t mentioned, but its mine.

But **not** for what it is now, but for **what potential it has**.

The inquest we’ve met so far have appeared resourceful, but lacked a proper organaziation.

Probably because the leaders are constantly outshining each other, and bickering over resources for there krewes.