> @"Super Hayes.6890" said:

> I wonder if it is only newer accounts stored on the same server? Seems odd that several people can log in on my internet connection but only the newer ones are getting the log in server error.

I can't log in and I've been playing since the first week of launch.

I'm able to log into both my free account on the NA servers and the paid one on EU servers. The NA one took longer to log in, but that may just be because of the higher ping.

FYI: If you can't log in it would probably help to explain _exactly_ what's happening. How far through the process can you get and what happens when it fails? Infinite loading screen? Booted to the launcher? Client crash? If there's an error message that would also help Anet identify the problem.

"The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time. This is most commonly caused by firewall or router settings, security applications, or connecting through a campus network. For additional support, please visit http://support.guildwars2.com."

Getting this message when we try to log my daughter on. My account logs in fine on the same computer so the issue is not on our end.

> @"Super Hayes.6890" said:

> I can but my daughter can't. She's five and extremely upset.... wish mine was out instead of hers. My account is since beta and hers is a month old both NA.

I was going to gently troll here. I was going to say, "Your five-year-old plays GW2? Darn casuals!" I'm an awful person, I know! But I think if I'm being honest, I'm actually impressed. And it's cool that you game with your kiddo.

Back on topic! Yeah, I've noticed some wonky super-lag lately, too. Doesn't seem to be on my end, though. Everything else is running smoothly.

> @"cyanweapon.7290" said:

> I was going to gently troll here. I was going to say, "Your five-year-old plays GW2? Darn casuals!" I'm an awful person, I know! But I think if I'm being honest, I'm actually impressed. And it's cool that you game with your kiddo.

>

> Back on topic! Yeah, I've noticed some wonky super-lag lately, too. Doesn't seem to be on my end, though. Everything else is running smoothly.

That made me lol. Thanks :)

> @"ragingphoinix.1598" said:

> Is there any communication from them about it? I can't seem to find any.

Unlikely on a Sunday, but try tweeting them. They tend to respond if a load of ppl tweet them. Ensure you state region. It sounds like an issue in NA as I can't see EU affected

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > @"ragingphoinix.1598" said:

> > Is there any communication from them about it? I can't seem to find any.

>

> Unlikely on a Sunday, but try tweeting them. They tend to respond if a load of ppl tweet them. Ensure you state region. It sounds like an issue in NA as I can't see EU affected

On a Sunday and it's only been about 30 minutes since it was first reported here (don't know if anyone talked about it elsewhere first) so they may not have seen it yet, or had enough time to look into it and work out if it's actually something they can fix or if the problem appears to be somewhere else in the chain between their servers and users PCs.

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> I'm able to log into both my free account on the NA servers and the paid one on EU servers.

Your free account is probably registered to EU. It doesn't matter which region you've chosen to play in, your account will always go through the region it was assigned to during registration, which is based on the serial key for paid account or your IP for free accounts.