Festival of the Four Winds

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/festival-of-the-four-winds-begins-next-week/

It appears I was wrong back when there was a thread asking to go back to the Labyrinthine Cliffs! Crown Pavillion as well. This is bringing me right back. I love it

Additional Info:

> @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> Here’s an article from [Gaiscioch magazine](https://magazine.gaiscioch.com/articles/the_zephyrites_return_and_we_talk_to_arenanet.html)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> I hope I enjoy it more this time round. I never really got why people thought it was all that, first time.

Now that gliding and mounts exist (assuming they are available there) the tricky terrain became a bit less tricky. It was the only place where we got some new movement based abilities and secrets to find. I don't remember much of the events on the map, but to me it felt very festive compared to other festivals since the entire map was dedicated to it. I hope it's not just the nostalgia speaking

This is great news! I really enjoyed both these festivals previously and I was sad to see them go so it's nice that they're coming back now. And surprising, I wasn't expecting anything until the next Living World update in a few months time.

> @"Donari.5237" said:

> Woo hoo! Excellent news! I wonder if mounts will work in the Cliffs.

They said to make sure you take your griffon to the Labyrinthine Cliffs so it sounds like they will.

> @"Haishao.6851" said:

> I missed it the first time so I'm glad it's coming back. I hope it's as fun as people say. A lot of people seemed to like the Queen's Gauntlet in particular.

I hope they updated it a bit more than just doing a minor overhaul/update to mechanics and such. Back then it was definitely top tier content, not sure if it holds up to our standards right now. The Gauntlet was really fun, even though it absolutely overwhelmed me back then

I kind of hope they keep the Gauntlet the same. I found it extremely difficult to beat before, I wasn't able to do it the first time it was out (even though I barely did anything else) and just about managed it the second time. I'd like to try it again with exactly the same difficulty to see if I've improved since then...which I hope I have. If they've changed it then it won't be an accurate comparison.