Did anyone manage to get the Storm Dagger skin?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd gotten a key from running around and finishing up Dragon's Stand (again), moved two boxes from an alt, and somehow got this without even trying. Yay?

I'd probably sell it if I could, but I can't. And, even with me having it, well...I still feel that having skins hidden behind RNG like this is not good.

Friend of mine got it with 15keys

But this kind of gambling is just wrong in my eyes.

It is gambling, and they should just sell it for 700 gems or whatever is a reasonable price.

If they need this stuff in order to make profits on black lion chests, the chests need something fyi fundamentalist changed

> Then I better don't mention it took me over 150 to get the dagger skin... oops. (That was definitely a record high, it never took me more than 50, unsually less than 26, to get a unique, uncommon skin drop. :/ )

That is insane. Keys cost the equivalent of about a dollar each in gems. This means you paid about $150 real dollars for that skin (and whatever else you got). I imaging you didn't buy ALL the keys, but nobody has 150 keys from game play lying around, surely.

> @"Biff.5312" said:

>

> > Then I better don't mention it took me over 150 to get the dagger skin... oops. (That was definitely a record high, it never took me more than 50, unsually less than 26, to get a unique, uncommon skin drop. :/ )

>

> That is insane. Keys cost the equivalent of about a dollar each in gems. This means you paid about $150 real dollars for that skin (and whatever else you got). I imaging you didn't buy ALL the keys, but nobody has 150 keys from game play lying around, surely.

Some of the people who have been playing for years have TONS of gold piled up that could be converted to gems to buy keys. And some people have enough real money to casually blow $150 on a whim. It might be insane in your reality (and honestly, in mine, too--I kick myself every time I buy more gems) but for many people, it is not a big deal.

> @"rank eleven monk.9502" said:

> Opened 50 got 0 (never opened this huge amount of chests lol, all financed by gold though)

Opened 10 more with my remaining liquid gold, still no skin.

Yesterday I logged in and received the Black Lion login reward, and I got my FIRST black lion key from it (in years) opened a chest, and there I got it :D feeling so lucky even though I had spent like 1k gold before that.

So total 61chest opened.

> @"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:

> > @"Biff.5312" said:

> >

> > > Then I better don't mention it took me over 150 to get the dagger skin... oops. (That was definitely a record high, it never took me more than 50, unsually less than 26, to get a unique, uncommon skin drop. :/ )

> >

> > That is insane. Keys cost the equivalent of about a dollar each in gems. This means you paid about $150 real dollars for that skin (and whatever else you got). I imaging you didn't buy ALL the keys, but nobody has 150 keys from game play lying around, surely.

>

> Some of the people who have been playing for years have TONS of gold piled up that could be converted to gems to buy keys. And some people have enough real money to casually blow $150 on a whim. It might be insane in your reality (and honestly, in mine, too--I kick myself every time I buy more gems) but for many people, it is not a big deal.

All about that single life with a decent paying job and some decent know how on budgeting ;D