What is your favorite class visually?

Ryou.2398

Thief, deadeye in particular. Spamming unload with HOPE looks great and the deadeye e-spec actually changes the projectiles and sounds of the rifle into some black / red energy "beam" which fits with many of the asuran based rifles like the inquest mark II skin.

> @"starlinvf.1358" said:

> The answer would vary heavily with which race they are, since most of the animations have noticeable differences between Race and Gender. Charr Daredevil Staff is a total trip.

Actually this is about class alone, this can also be particle effects and not just animations its a universal question but yes I know some races have different animations.

> @"Ryou.2398" said:

> > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > Not an easy question to answer. I have multiple favorite _armour sets_ and looks across all the classes/armour weights...

>

> Not about armor justs just abilities.

Gotta hand it to my main, Warrior then. Most of the skills are kinda cliché such as the spin-to-win moves. The physical skills, however, are something I haven’t seen in a MMORPG before.

Kicking, charging and even headbutting your enemy isn’t particularly flashy in the same sense that the more magical classes’ abilities are loaded with effects but....

...damn if they don’t sell the physical fighter imagery just right.

I really wish Headbutt was a Core Elite because it is probably my favorite ability in the game.

> @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > @"Ryou.2398" said:

> > > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > > Not an easy question to answer. I have multiple favorite _armour sets_ and looks across all the classes/armour weights...

> >

> > Not about armor justs just abilities.

>

> Gotta hand it to my main, Warrior then. Most of the skills are kinda cliché such as the spin-to-win moves. The physical skills, however, are something I haven’t seen in a MMORPG before.

>

> Kicking, charging and even headbutting your enemy isn’t particularly flashy in the same sense that the more magical classes’ abilities are loaded with effects but....

>

> ...kitten if they don’t sell the physical fighter imagery just right.

>

> I really wish Headbutt was a Core Elite because it is probably my favorite ability in the game.

>

I agree I tried warrior before and they where allot of fun, I also hear they are misjudged in this game a hard to master class, they are not as easy as people say, atleast thats what I hear.

> @"Ryou.2398" said:

> > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > > @"Ryou.2398" said:

> > > > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > > > Not an easy question to answer. I have multiple favorite _armour sets_ and looks across all the classes/armour weights...

> > >

> > > Not about armor justs just abilities.

> >

> > Gotta hand it to my main, Warrior then. Most of the skills are kinda cliché such as the spin-to-win moves. The physical skills, however, are something I haven’t seen in a MMORPG before.

> >

> > Kicking, charging and even headbutting your enemy isn’t particularly flashy in the same sense that the more magical classes’ abilities are loaded with effects but....

> >

> > ...kitten if they don’t sell the physical fighter imagery just right.

> >

> > I really wish Headbutt was a Core Elite because it is probably my favorite ability in the game.

> >

>

> I agree I tried warrior before and they where allot of fun, I also hear they are misjudged in this game a hard to master class, they are not as easy as people say, atleast thats what I hear.

Warrior isn’t “easy” per say, but rather they are simple (as in the opposite of complex) and straightforward. Which is a double edged sword because it also means they are limited. They don’t have the “fancy tricks” like most other classes such as the Mesmer or Thief.

This means that you have to be real good at working within the limitations of the class to do well - especially in PvP where the other more advanced clssses can run circles around an inexperienced Warrior.