Crazy thought (spoilers)

Just had this crazy thought. Whats the possibility of Aurene having Joko's powers since she ate him?? And she now has control over the awakened. But not only that (this is going to sound like game of thrones sadly) if we cannot find another solution other then killing the elder dragons, we kill them, and Aurene makes them awakened, under her control??

I don't think the dragons power absorption is that specific. The other dragons didn't gain control of the Risen when Zhaitan died and they absorbed his power, they just got some necromantic abilities which they could apply to their own minions.

So it's possible Aurene will get some death magic spells, maybe she'll even be able to raise the dead herself or make some kind of undead/branded hybrid (I assume she can create branded, being a crystal dragon) but I doubt she's just going to take control of Joko's whole army.

She may already have some death magic powers not tapped into yet. She absorbed a chunk of Mordremoth's magic who had absorbed some of Zhaitan. Whilst the idea of Aurene tapping into all these absorbed spectrums is not something I want to see either, i fear this is the direction is where we are headed