"fall from an edge" ?

Darter.7862

It has happened sometimes to find myself very far from the edge of the walls, but an "invisible force" has repeatedly dragged me down and, consequently, being killed by a blob.

I would like to understand two things, given my ignorance:

1) Name of the skill;

2) Is it "legit"? To allow to throw down opponents CROSSING half the wall and OVERCOMING the edge, only security line from falling down and being slaughtered by the train of death?

Often the blob will get a bunch of mesmers especially to all do a pull at the same time... stacking them... they will yank you from far back on the wall as long as they can get even just a little piece of you. One mesmer can't usually do it alone, but a few of them can pull you from behind a staircase ledge even... I've had it done to me... yep it's legit.. and yep... another stupid thing, imo.

Yes, it's the mesmers focus pull which can pull beyond the top of the walls and that it works behind/through walls. Speaking of which, there is also some other skills that also "overlap" way beyond the boundaries of the top of the wall using pov hacks (we'll refer to it as this for now).

Here is the thread about the mesmer focus pulls issue: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/40960/nerf-mesmer-pull/p1

> @"Darter.7862" said:

> It has happened sometimes to find myself very far from the edge of the walls, but an "invisible force" has repeatedly dragged me down and, consequently, being killed by a blob.

The "invisible force" was clearly a perma-Stealth Deadeye. Their dodge rolls can scale walls. They like to sneak behind defenders and push them off to their deaths.

(/s???)

# **NERF DEADEYE!!!**

> @"Kageseigi.2150" said:

> > @"Darter.7862" said:

> > It has happened sometimes to find myself very far from the edge of the walls, but an "invisible force" has repeatedly dragged me down and, consequently, being killed by a blob.

>

> The "invisible force" was clearly a perma-Stealth Deadeye. Their dodge rolls can scale walls. They like to sneak behind defenders and push them off to their deaths.

>

> (/s???)

>

> # **NERF DEADEYE!!!**

I miss the days of Teleporting onto walls with my Sw/Sh Guard and Knocking people off. Ah the janky broken launch era so many fond memories

> @"Darter.7862" said:

> It has happened sometimes to find myself very far from the edge of the walls, but an "invisible force" has repeatedly dragged me down and, consequently, being killed by a blob.

> I would like to understand two things, given my ignorance:

>

> 1) Name of the skill;

>

> 2) Is it "legit"? To allow to throw down opponents CROSSING half the wall and OVERCOMING the edge, only security line from falling down and being slaughtered by the train of death?

Mesmer focus pull. Can pull you from very far. Yes, it can.

Mesmer: Into the Void.

Patch [hide]Changes

November 04, 2015

This skill now pulls foes to the center of the wall rather than to the nearest point on the wall.

October 23, 2015 Heart of Thorns release:

Fixed a bug with this skill so that it will properly pull up to 600 range and properly pull to the wall location instead of sometimes past it.

> @"Sleepwalker.1398" said:

> Mesmer: Into the Void.

>

> Patch [hide]Changes

> November 04, 2015

> This skill now pulls foes to the center of the wall rather than to the nearest point on the wall.

> October 23, 2015 Heart of Thorns release:

> Fixed a bug with this skill so that it will properly pull up to 600 range and properly pull to the wall location instead of sometimes past it.

> @"DemonSeed.3528" said:

> Yes, it's the mesmers focus pull which can pull beyond the top of the walls and that it works behind/through walls. Speaking of which, there is also some other skills that also "overlap" way beyond the boundaries of the top of the wall using pov hacks (we'll refer to it as this for now).

> Here is the thread about the mesmer focus pulls issue: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/40960/nerf-mesmer-pull/p1

thank you very much Sleepwalker.1398 . and DemonSeed.3528