reduce mesmer and warrior roamers

jihm.2315

seriously every time i try do something theres either a mesmer or a warrior roamer against me try find a way to bring more class diversity in wvw i try to complete the emperor achievement and its so annoying meeting the same classes over and over

> @"jihm.2315" said:

> warrior has insane passive regeneration and invulnerabilities you need a class that has insane damage to even stand a chance and mesmer is totally out of control better log out than fight them

Pretty sure ranger is in the same boat here when it comes to sustain. At least warrior can be kited to some point and wait for stances. Melee/lb soulbeast should not really have an issue vs warrior and it gets worst when it's a core ranger since they take nature's magic.

> @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > @"jihm.2315" said:

> > warrior has insane passive regeneration and invulnerabilities you need a class that has insane damage to even stand a chance and mesmer is totally out of control better log out than fight them

>

> Pretty sure ranger is in the same boat here when it comes to sustain. At least warrior can be kited to some point and wait for stances. Melee/lb soulbeast should not really have an issue vs warrior and it gets worst when it's a core ranger since they take nature's magic.

i dont play ranger i play celestial ele so i see things from a balanced view its impossible to face any of them

> @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> =) maybe an ele with a different setup can take em.

>

> what ur build?

tempest with cantrips scepter warhorn those two classes i mentioned are the only ones that are impossible to face rest a lot will kill me but i can give a good fight

its bright clear the are a huge problem

i dont mind losing a fight but making classes that are impossible to do anything against is just wrong and not good for the game

> @"jihm.2315" said:

> > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > @"jihm.2315" said:

> > > warrior has insane passive regeneration and invulnerabilities you need a class that has insane damage to even stand a chance and mesmer is totally out of control better log out than fight them

> >

> > Pretty sure ranger is in the same boat here when it comes to sustain. At least warrior can be kited to some point and wait for stances. Melee/lb soulbeast should not really have an issue vs warrior and it gets worst when it's a core ranger since they take nature's magic.

>

> i dont play ranger i play celestial ele so i see things from a balanced view its impossible to face any of them

> @"jihm.2315" said:

> > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > =) maybe an ele with a different setup can take em.

> >

> > what ur build?

>

> tempest with cantrips scepter warhorn those two classes i mentioned are the only ones that are impossible to face rest a lot will kill me but i can give a good fight

> its bright clear the are a huge problem

> i dont mind losing a fight but making classes that are impossible to do anything against is just wrong and not good for the game

Let's be honest. Yes, mirage is overtuned. Yes warrior is quite strong at roaming.

That said, you can't just put together a heavily underpowered; non-synergistic build and expect to beat top-tier roam classes. Even if mirage and warrior was balanced; your tempest would most likely die. And that's how it should be, because you're running a wonky mix of stats, weapons, utilities and traits while going up against much more "meta" oriented roaming specs. Even in a balanced meta; not every build is viable or effective.

> @"jihm.2315" said:

> warrior has insane passive regeneration and invulnerabilities you need a class that has insane damage to even stand a chance and mesmer is totally out of control better log out than fight them

Use poison on your attacks. A permapoisoned warr dies easily. Or change your build. Cele ele is mediocre. Not all builds are suited against all classes.

> @"FaboBabo.3581" said:

> I can't beat certain classes ; they are OP.

> i am not willing to change my build or my class.

> If i cant kill everyone with my cele ele , they have OP.

no when 90% of roamers are mesmers or warriors then they are op

Lulz, “let’s remove classes that people want to play because I want an achievo....”

This is too great, the entitlement is so stronk.

Maybe get better learn how to combat the classes you have trouble with, tweak your build appropriately, and don’t care what other people play, since you know they play the game for their fun not yours.

> @"BlaqueFyre.5678" said:

> Lulz, “let’s remove classes that people want to play because I want an achievo....”

>

> This is too great, the entitlement is so stronk.

>

> Maybe get better learn how to combat the classes you have trouble with, tweak your build appropriately, and don’t care what other people play, since you know they play the game for their fun not yours.

they dont play for fun they play to win and those two classes are the most fit for the role

> @"jihm.2315" said:

> > @"BlaqueFyre.5678" said:

> > Lulz, “let’s remove classes that people want to play because I want an achievo....”

> >

> > This is too great, the entitlement is so stronk.

> >

> > Maybe get better learn how to combat the classes you have trouble with, tweak your build appropriately, and don’t care what other people play, since you know they play the game for their fun not yours.

>

> they dont play for fun they play to win and those two classes are the most fit for the role

It's their fault that you're playing cele and losing vs them?

> @"jihm.2315" said:

> > Lulz, “let’s remove classes that people want to play because I want an achievo....”

> >

> >

> > Maybe get better learn how to combat the classes you have trouble with, tweak your build appropriately, and don’t care what other people play, since you know they play the game for their fun not yours.

>

> they dont play for fun they play to win and those two classes are the most fit for the role

So you are psychic and know why everyone does what they do? Interesting.

Let’s see this is a video game and people play video games for fun... and oh this is a strange concept, but some players do find fun in winning oh who would have thought. And some players just find fun in playing the classes that they choose to play... smh the audacity of some people.

> @"jihm.2315" said:

> >

> >

>

So you are psychic and know why everyone does what they do? Interesting.

Let’s see this is a video game and people play video games for fun... and oh this is a strange concept, but some players do find fun in winning oh who would have thought. And some players just find fun in playing the classes that they choose to play... smh the audacity of some people.

> @"jihm.2315" said:

> >

> >

>

To most players, winning is fun. If it didn't matter, why would balance even matter?

> @"jihm.2315" said:

> > @"FaboBabo.3581" said:

> > I can't beat certain classes ; they are OP.

> > i am not willing to change my build or my class.

> > If i cant kill everyone with my cele ele , they have OP.

>

> no when 90% of roamers are mesmers or warriors then they are op

If you play 24/7 on all servers for 4 weeks, make a statistic about every unique roamer you saw and you can still make that statement then we can talk again.

You can't be bothered to make a decent roaming build/class... but you want to nerf those that do make a decent roaming build/class? Sounds legit... And I saw more rangers and thieves last night than anything else. Didn't see one Warrior, and only saw one Mesmer.