Where are the rewards for Weekend Boss Bonanza?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One the one set of rewards here, and only minor mats inside them. I'm not fretting, I did it to finish out my AP from the Blitz.

For the record, I did all the weekend blitzing on my reaper but opened the mail on my daredevil. And I think I missed out on fighting during the 7.5K to 10K stretch due to going out to a party. Could be that those getting double happened to be involved in blitzes in more than one segment of the event?

> @"Etria.3642" said:

> I did more than one and only one reward. Guildy got two for almost the same thing. But my mail says it's for a missed reward...maybe the first time only some people got them so they sent it out again?

I think the “missed reward” thing is just a standard part of an email that’s used for various mail outs.

> @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > @"Etria.3642" said:

> > I did more than one and only one reward. Guildy got two for almost the same thing. But my mail says it's for a missed reward...maybe the first time only some people got them so they sent it out again?

>

> I think the “missed reward” thing is just a standard part of an email that’s used for various mail outs.

It is and has been used before, even when it's not a replacement item. I suspect that it's easier just to use an existing bit of code to generate the mail+item, instead of write something new.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @"Galmac.4680" said:

> > Got 2 mails with each 45 boxes and 25 boosters, did the event only once on the weekend. Nice! Thanks, ANet!

>

> Well, it's good to know it's kind of random who got doubles or triples on the rewards. Since I didn't go out of my way to participate, it's all free loot to me and I'm happy to accept.

Well if that's how ANET want to motivate players to participate, then all I can say is next time I will pass and go watch some paint dry, then click back in a few days later to reap the rewards.

I killed exactly one boss during the entire weekend, to see if there was a minimum prize or if everyone got the same prize for participating.

I got two emails, each with 25 Celebration Boosters and 45 Zepherite Supply Boxes. Looks like I double-win for minimal effort! Yay for me!

Edit: and from the boxes I got a Wind Catcher skin!