Auto-loot item.

> @"calb.3128" said:

> Not an item, but there is a mastery: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Advanced_Logistics

Agreed, with two caveats:

* It doesn't work in WvW. There is a WvW rank-point line for that. (Tier 4 of "Provision Master")

* There are a few things it won't pick up, notably the big reward chest at the end of the Dragon's Stand meta.

It doesn't work on any chest which is on the map when you enter or which appears a long way from you (I'm not sure how far exactly). Presumably so you can't do things like stand below a jumping puzzle chest, or outside the puzzle, and loot it without actually finishing.

It also won't pick up loot which drops while you're dead (and possibly downed), which is apparently done deliberately to discourage lying dead after tagging lots of enemies in an event.

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> It doesn't work on any chest which is on the map when you enter or which appears a long way from you (I'm not sure how far exactly). Presumably so you can't do things like stand below a jumping puzzle chest, or outside the puzzle, and loot it without actually finishing.

>

> It also won't pick up loot which drops while you're dead (and possibly downed), which is apparently done deliberately to discourage lying dead after tagging lots of enemies in an event.

As a range indicator, for example, I have gotten the chest from Shatterer while being on a mortar and also from the Claw while being by the cannons.

Edit: The one I noticed lately it didn't work on for me was the chest after the SW meta. I had to manually open it.

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> It doesn't work on any chest which is on the map when you enter or which appears a long way from you (I'm not sure how far exactly). Presumably so you can't do things like stand below a jumping puzzle chest, or outside the puzzle, and loot it without actually finishing.

>

> It also won't pick up loot which drops while you're dead (and possibly downed), which is apparently done deliberately to discourage lying dead after tagging lots of enemies in an event.

It works from at least 3000 range.

> @"Loosmaster.8263" said:

> > @"Danikat.8537" said:

> > It doesn't work on any chest which is on the map when you enter or which appears a long way from you (I'm not sure how far exactly). Presumably so you can't do things like stand below a jumping puzzle chest, or outside the puzzle, and loot it without actually finishing.

> >

> > It also won't pick up loot which drops while you're dead (and possibly downed), which is apparently done deliberately to discourage lying dead after tagging lots of enemies in an event.

>

> As a range indicator, for example, I have gotten the chest from Shatterer while being on a mortar and also from the Claw while being by the cannons.

>

> Edit: The one I noticed lately it didn't work on for me was the chest after the SW meta. I had to manually open it.

You have to be around the middle of the lane or closer. At least for the middle lane. Might need to be closer for the other lanes. Although if you are at north lane you should be close enough since that will be right after fighting the champion unless one of the other lanes failed of course.

> @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > @"Danikat.8537" said:

> > It doesn't work on any chest which is on the map when you enter or which appears a long way from you (I'm not sure how far exactly). Presumably so you can't do things like stand below a jumping puzzle chest, or outside the puzzle, and loot it without actually finishing.

> >

> > It also won't pick up loot which drops while you're dead (and possibly downed), which is apparently done deliberately to discourage lying dead after tagging lots of enemies in an event.

>

> It works from at least 3000 range.

>

> > @"Loosmaster.8263" said:

> > > @"Danikat.8537" said:

> > > It doesn't work on any chest which is on the map when you enter or which appears a long way from you (I'm not sure how far exactly). Presumably so you can't do things like stand below a jumping puzzle chest, or outside the puzzle, and loot it without actually finishing.

> > >

> > > It also won't pick up loot which drops while you're dead (and possibly downed), which is apparently done deliberately to discourage lying dead after tagging lots of enemies in an event.

> >

> > As a range indicator, for example, I have gotten the chest from Shatterer while being on a mortar and also from the Claw while being by the cannons.

> >

> > Edit: The one I noticed lately it didn't work on for me was the chest after the SW meta. I had to manually open it.

>

> You have to be around the middle of the lane or closer. At least for the middle lane. Might need to be closer for the other lanes. Although if you are at north lane you should be close enough since that will be right after fighting the champion unless one of the other lanes failed of course.

That one I get. It's the one inside past the vine walls with the Hero Point. Vinetooth I think it's called, lol

• 2 weeks later...

> @"Hederath.2350" said:

> Hi!

> I wonder if there is in GW2 any item or setting that allows me to auto pick my loot. I`m doing Domain Of Istan farm and I`m playing ranged champion, so it`s a bit annoying when I must run over and over to mobs for loot.

without the mastery, you would have to go near the loot.. you can reduce the number of clicks or keys to get loot content by doing auto loot on interact in options