Aurenes poisoned meal

Nopesarenotforme.5190

I just can't seem to get this out of my head so I'll ask, do you think that Joko's energy changed Aurene?

We didn't see much action from her in EP 3 except the Joko part. But looking at the fact that Aurene took all of Jokos magic energy, do you think it gave her the ability to awaken? We still don't know how the awakened will react to this Joko issue now. But we might have our own Zhaitan if you think about it.

Aurene took only a minor amount of Balthazars energy so we didn't feel the difference but with Joko it's another story.

We've seen how different elder dragon energy changes their abilities and enchances it, so this might be the case with Joko also.

What do you guys think?

It was mentioned in the game that Aurene seemed to have become more aggressive since absorbing Balth's energy, so possibly this effect is furthered with Joko's energy. If she does have control over the awakened, we could get an awakened army against Kralk, but looks like we will need to prevent Aurene from becoming out of control aggressive before doing so, which she seems to have already started becoming.

Yep. Since we're connected to Aurene and already sort of undead, the next episode will give the mastery Minor Lichdom, a lesser version of Joko's power. When you die, you can resurrect exactly where you are, with full health, after waiting for one minute. Just don't die in a city, or you might wake up in the mortuary, with an annoying skull chattering at you.

Well, but honestly, there should be a huge difference between gods and elder dragons on one side and more or less human villains on the other side. I hope Aurene does not get impacted by every little bit of magic she eats. That would make her horribly unstable and a pretty big risk factor.

Sure, Joko was powerful. But he really shouldn't be standing on the same level as Zhaitan, Mordremoth and Balthazar.

The way I see it, Joko committed suicide by dragon. Maybe the Lich was so bored, that he just had enough?

So his last act was to giver Aurene magical diarrhea, so maybe we'll spend the next episode dealing with the fallout of Joko's demise, both the political fallout and the nasty dragon related kind.

> @"Castigator.3470" said:

> The way I see it, Joko committed suicide by dragon. Maybe the Lich was so bored, that he just had enough?

> So his last act was to giver Aurene magical diarrhea, so maybe we'll spend the next episode dealing with the fallout of Joko's demise, both the political fallout and the nasty dragon related kind.

Dragon Guano Chef Recipes confirmed.

There goes our request for legendary foods, finally!

What could be more legendary than Dragon Guano Muffins?!

> @"Fenella.2634" said:

> Well, but honestly, there should be a huge difference between gods and elder dragons on one side and more or less human villains on the other side. I hope Aurene does not get impacted by every little bit of magic she eats. That would make her horribly unstable and a pretty big risk factor.

>

> Sure, Joko was powerful. But he really shouldn't be standing on the same level as Zhaitan, Mordremoth and Balthazar.

True, but the awakened control extended to all the crystal desert until the forged came by...

It's somewhat in the level of what we've seen from Zhaitan, and Jokos army was big enough to deal with Balthazars!

If we get a "Joko is still not dead" bullshit next ep I won't be surprised tbh.

> @"Plautze.6290" said:

> > @"Castigator.3470" said:

> > The way I see it, Joko committed suicide by dragon. Maybe the Lich was so bored, that he just had enough?

> > So his last act was to giver Aurene magical diarrhea, so maybe we'll spend the next episode dealing with the fallout of Joko's demise, both the political fallout and the nasty dragon related kind.

>

> Dragon Guano Chef Recipes confirmed.

> There goes our request for legendary foods, finally!

> What could be more legendary than Dragon Guano Muffins?!

>

>

>

60 mins of a legendary diarrhea buff, you leave a toxic trail after yourself that deals damage both to your friends and to your enemies. The perfect tool for endgame content.

> @"TheQueenofScots.1307" said:

> I go with what @"Poormany.4507" wrote above. Tho, it be fun to see an awakened army against Kralk.

And it does fit very well to the story, because apparently right now Kralk is the strongest elder dragon to date, and we need an army unless we are actually going north or... I guess we will just need to wait and see.

> @"Nopesarenotforme.5190" said:

> 60 mins of a legendary diarrhea buff, you leave a toxic trail after yourself that deals damage both to your friends and to your enemies. The perfect tool for endgame content.

Man, sales are gonna skyrocket!

> @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> Hold up. Aurene’s increased aggression could simply be dragon teenage years kicking in as speculated by the rest of Dragon’s Watch.

As long as she doesn't start listening to emo music and gets herself a tramp stamp, I'm cool with Pubertal Aurene.

They grow up so fast *sniff*

> But we might have our own Zhaitan if you think about it.

She already had Zhaitan's magic in her. The concept art for her baby form literally called her an "undead baby crystal dragon" - though does seem to mistakenly name Primordus (https://www.artstation.com/artwork/K8ErB)

Given that she hasn't shown any tendencies to make risen or mordrem, I doubt we'll be seeing her making Awakened due to eating Joko's "immortality" magic.

> @"Konig Des Todes.2086" said:

> > @"Nopesarenotforme.5190" said:

> > But we might have our own Zhaitan if you think about it.

>

> She already had Zhaitan's magic in her. The concept art for her baby form literally called her an "undead baby crystal dragon" - though does seem to mistakenly name Primordus (https://www.artstation.com/artwork/K8ErB)

>

> Given that she hasn't shown any tendencies to make risen or mordrem, I doubt we'll be seeing her making Awakened due to eating Joko's "immortality" magic.

The undead dragon part is new to me, but what's the reason for her being undead? I've never heard of that. Maybe that part appeared only in LWS 2 and I have yet to play it.

And maybe she hasn't matured enough to use the rest of her powers but we'll probably see the results in the next episode.

> @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> Hold up. Aurene’s increased aggression could simply be dragon teenage years kicking in as speculated by the rest of Dragon’s Watch.

I hope you're right. I'd really hate it if she was that easily influenced by any random villain she might eat. How could we ever let her fight major threats again?

> @"Plautze.6290" said:

> As long as she doesn't start listening to emo music and gets herself a kitten stamp, I'm cool with Pubertal Aurene.

> They grow up so fast *sniff*

Aww :lol: Braham will be so happy to finally have someone who gets him. ^^

> @"Fenella.2634" said:

> > @"Oglaf.1074" said:

> > Hold up. Aurene’s increased aggression could simply be dragon teenage years kicking in as speculated by the rest of Dragon’s Watch.

> I hope you're right. I'd really hate it if she was that easily influenced by any random villain she might eat. How could we ever let her fight major threats again?

> > @"Plautze.6290" said:

> > As long as she doesn't start listening to emo music and gets herself a kitten stamp, I'm cool with Pubertal Aurene.

> > They grow up so fast *sniff*

> Aww :lol: Braham will be so happy to finally have someone who gets him. ^^

Elder Dragons have quite the digestive system on account of them getting by eating magic. I very much doubt they could at all be _influenced_ by what they eat as a result.

> > @"Konig Des Todes.2086" said:

> > > @"Nopesarenotforme.5190" said:

> > > But we might have our own Zhaitan if you think about it.

> >

> > She already had Zhaitan's magic in her. The concept art for her baby form literally called her an "undead baby crystal dragon" - though does seem to mistakenly name Primordus (https://www.artstation.com/artwork/K8ErB)

> >

> > Given that she hasn't shown any tendencies to make risen or mordrem, I doubt we'll be seeing her making Awakened due to eating Joko's "immortality" magic.

>

> The undead dragon part is new to me, but what's the reason for her being undead? I've never heard of that. Maybe that part appeared only in LWS 2 and I have yet to play it.

>

> And maybe she hasn't matured enough to use the rest of her powers but we'll probably see the results in the next episode.

Pretty sure it's just a reference to how Aurene had gotten some Zhaitan magic in her just like the Elder Dragons had.

> @"Rognik.2579" said:

> > @"Castigator.3470" said:

> > The way I see it, Joko committed suicide by dragon.

> Suicide would imply that he taunted a dragon. He didn't know she was there until he was lunch.

Given the angle of the camera showing the only two windows, she had to have come through the same way the Commander did - which was where Joko was facing. Of course, her body position would indicate that she instead came through the wall. But he was still _angled partially toward where Aurene attacked from_.

Honestly, the only way to make Joko's death have **any** sense to it, would be if he willingly let Aurene attack him.

And technically, he did taunt Aurene - by putting the Commander in such a position. As Path of Fire proves, Aurene can sense when the Commander is in danger and will arrive to help. She was powerless against Balthazar, but not against Joko.

it is not certain if any changes will be mechanically implemented to reflect the "Joko Protein" in Aurene, but the final dialogues indicate that this will be a "hot topic".

I suspect that writerrs are tired of giving Aurene the role of "last minute friend" and will put her more on the scene. however it's a double-edged sword, they run the risk of having to put up with the cry of "he's stealing my protagonism." (particularly for me was never a problem).

I'd feel weird if aurene took control over the awakened they are people after all. They have they own mind and can still remember who they are in the past. So her just controlling them in the same way joko did is bad.

But how cool would it be if they became crystalized and not ugly.