A Week without Stealth

Straegen.2938

> @"Rysdude.3824" said:

> > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > > @"Rysdude.3824" said:

> > > > @"LaGranse.8652" said:

> > > > Anet has stated that eventeffects that affect coremechanics of some classes will never be implemented. Thus you will never see a no stealth week.

> > >

> > > So I guess No Downstate week’s effect on Scrapper’s core mechanic was Anet’s official shaft to the Scrapper lol

> >

> > No warrior Revenge either. No Ranger pet revive... It hit everybody equally. Scrapper is not a unique snowflake, but the 2 people impacted by this must have really been upset

>

> What you listed aren’t profession mechanics

>

Pets, and the functionality they bring-including pet revive, are the Ranger profession mechanic.

> @"Ashen.2907" said:

> > @"Rysdude.3824" said:

> > > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > > > @"Rysdude.3824" said:

> > > > > @"LaGranse.8652" said:

> > > > > Anet has stated that eventeffects that affect coremechanics of some classes will never be implemented. Thus you will never see a no stealth week.

> > > >

> > > > So I guess No Downstate week’s effect on Scrapper’s core mechanic was Anet’s official shaft to the Scrapper lol

> > >

> > > No warrior Revenge either. No Ranger pet revive... It hit everybody equally. Scrapper is not a unique snowflake, but the 2 people impacted by this must have really been upset

> >

> > What you listed aren’t profession mechanics

> >

>

> Pets, and the functionality they bring-including pet revive, are the Ranger profession mechanic.

...yes, I know. But don’r wanr to derail the thread any further.

As much i as dislike thieves Deadeyes and stealth in general, I wouldnt want a week without stealth. Why gut some specific classes? Besides, stealth in large groups is hardly an issue (veiled zergs). I am against it. I would like something which affects everyone, such as no upgradeable SM, week without siege except rams and catas, that sport of stuff. Which may actually be helluva fun, like no downed week was.

> @"LaGranse.8652" said:

> Anet has stated that eventeffects that affect coremechanics of some classes will never be implemented. Thus you will never see a no stealth week.

Like said, perma revealed would be easier to implement. This is already done in DBL near Earth keep as area effect.

> @"Pelto.9364" said:

> > @"LaGranse.8652" said:

> > Anet has stated that eventeffects that affect coremechanics of some classes will never be implemented. Thus you will never see a no stealth week.

>

> Like said, perma revealed would be easier to implement. This is already done in DBL near Earth keep as area effect.

>

except that any reveal will overwrite it and it can be removed with shadow meld. it wont be reapplied until you reenter the area. so remaining inside once you got rid of it you can keep stealthing.

I pretty much main a mes in wvw, and I have no problem with removing stealth for a week. Hell, I kill more people because I don't stealth than when I do. Because, everyone expects a mesmers' opening to be stealth, than burst. When you run up and just burst they seem shocked...and dead.