Changing the appearance of the Aurora accessory to other characters

I wonder if there will be the possibility of the arenanet put the change of appearance of the Aurora accessory for all the characters?

Cause the "quest" can't be repeated and only one character can use at the moment, its a great disincentive for players work on Aurora, because they can't use in more characters than one. (not like the other legendary skins that we can "transmutate" in our other characters).

Thank you for the attention.

> @"Malafaia.8903" said:

> i just keep mine on shared inventory.

> if we need ONE improve related to legendaries i think it would be to dye legendary weapons aura/ effects.

I agree, but if you analyze, it is the only legendary that is not available in the wardrobe, since they are all !!

Posting excellent !!!

I think I should give it to use in other characters too! Because discourages the player to make it just to use on a character! An item so difficult, costly and laborious to achieve and we do not have the right to use as we please !!! I hope the Arena Net will pronounce on the case!

> @"Plok.5873" said:

> I support the request to integrate [Aurora](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Aurora "https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Aurora")'s FX into the wardrobe system.

> So I can get rid of those annoying orbs. My character isn't a christmas tree.

Another problem !!! There are players who do not like the effect of Auroa, they only did it because they are comfortable in changing the attributes.

Very well, I'll talk about it.

> @"Vanrding.6583" said:

> > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > Well jewelry dont really have a skin so would be hard to put it in the wardrobe.

>

> It's not difficult! If so, they would not have put skins on the characters' mining tools.

You know nothing on how difficult it is or isn’t.

Personally I don’t think it’s needed as you can move it to the shared inventory or bank and then select the stats you want.

> @"phokus.8934" said:

> > @"Vanrding.6583" said:

> > > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > Well jewelry dont really have a skin so would be hard to put it in the wardrobe.

> >

> > It's not difficult! If so, they would not have put skins on the characters' mining tools.

>

> You know nothing on how difficult it is or isn’t.

>

> Personally I don’t think it’s needed as you can move it to the shared inventory or bank and then select the stats you want.

>

My God, the guy comes up with an excellent idea, so here comes those cancer saying that bunch of bullshit. Go look for starched fanboy

In addition to Aurora I'd like to be able to be able to unlock all trinkets through the wardrobe. Specifically this would change the name and appearance of the item while maintaining the existing item's stats. Some of the rings, amulets or accessories have interesting names or concepts but it's often difficult to use them in a build because the stats don't align. While it would have no impact on gameplay (except of course for the aura on Aurora and presumably the Legendary ring when its released) it would be nice to be able to sync your trinkets thematically with your character.

> @"RagnarLodBrok.1628" said:

> > @"phokus.8934" said:

> > > @"Vanrding.6583" said:

> > > > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > > Well jewelry dont really have a skin so would be hard to put it in the wardrobe.

> > >

> > > It's not difficult! If so, they would not have put skins on the characters' mining tools.

> >

> > You know nothing on how difficult it is or isn’t.

> >

> > Personally I don’t think it’s needed as you can move it to the shared inventory or bank and then select the stats you want.

> >

>

>

> My God, the guy comes up with an excellent idea, so here comes those cancer saying that bunch of kitten. Go look for starched fanboy

I've gotten used to these types of players ^^

I don't really mind but please gives us an option to swich off all auras on players. Way too much visual effects imo. I get away from those in pvp but boy when I walk into a city...

And I really hope there would be another Aurora from PoF LW. I kinda enjoyed getting the collections done.

> @"phs.6089" said:

> I don't really mind but please gives us an option to swich off all auras on players. Way too much visual effects imo. I get away from those in pvp but boy when I walk into a city...

>

> And I really hope there would be another Aurora from PoF LW. I kinda enjoyed getting the collections done.

I agree!!!