If the old stability were brought back...

None of your options state what would happen. There is too much boon rip/steal/conversion EVERYWHERE for one stack (I did a google thing, hope I don't sound stupid here) that doesn't cleanse on a cc to be better. Besides that, my assumption is that the initial adjustment patch would in fact nerf every option of stability (Dodge roll for it is gone, util/elite cooldown up, traits reworked) in fear of it being too strong. Especially in WvW where there are just so many more build options.

Old stability requires changes of boon itself and changes of weapon skills that provide stability (firebrand just has too many). Too much effort for dead game mode.

No change means that people need to git gud and focus more on game play and less on forum complaining (not pointing at OP, speaking in general). Again, firebrand has too many stabs, people just need to learn to play with those (and it's not even the only meta class that brings aoe stab). After all, combat should always favor offensive mechanics over defensive ones, otherwise we'll have 20 minute fights with no outcome.

At the end of the day, devs will pay more attention to chocolate glazed donut than this kind of posts.

> @"MithranArkanere.8957" said:

> What we need is boon removal that removes limited stacks, not the whole stack. So a strong boon removal with a long recharge could take something like 10-25 stacks, but a weak spammable or pulsing one would only take something like 3-5.

Boon strip, yes. Boon corrupt is different. Functionally, I wonder if the boon that is corrupted could exist with the condition it applies.

> @"ReaverKane.7598" said:

> > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > … would it cause more harm then good? With all the boon strip out there its hard to tell.

>

> This is so incredibly ironic... They nerfed it because of WvW exclusively... And now it's WvW players complaining they want it back...

what are you talking about? I haven't heard anyone complain about stab.

In my opinion it would be a good change.

Yes, before the change stability was so powerfull due to the lack of counters (boon stripping). Back then the change was needed because stability basically made you inmune to any kind of CC. Nowdays there are boon removals everywhere and that makes that even if you get 5 stacks of stab you can lose them all at once making them absolutely useless. On top of that we have winds of disenchantment skill which makes you 100% sure ready for being CCed. Leavign this last argument apart, right now, its better to add 1 stack of stab every 1-2 seconds than stacking stabs so even if i think it would not be a solution, changing it back it would make things easier in zerg ws zerg enviroment.

> @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > @"ReaverKane.7598" said:

> > > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > > … would it cause more harm then good? With all the boon strip out there its hard to tell.

> >

> > This is so incredibly ironic... They nerfed it because of WvW exclusively... And now it's WvW players complaining they want it back...

>

> what are you talking about? I haven't heard anyone complain about stab.

No, you're just inquiring about wanting it changed, and the majority of people voted to have it changed, not because they have complaints about it, but because it's fine.

> @"ReaverKane.7598" said:

> > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > > @"ReaverKane.7598" said:

> > > > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > > > … would it cause more harm then good? With all the boon strip out there its hard to tell.

> > >

> > > This is so incredibly ironic... They nerfed it because of WvW exclusively... And now it's WvW players complaining they want it back...

> >

> > what are you talking about? I haven't heard anyone complain about stab.

>

> No, you're just inquiring about wanting it changed, and the majority of people voted to have it changed, not because they have complaints about it, but because it's fine.

>

oh lol I didn't even notice the majority. haven't looked at the results in some time. anyway relax its just some dumb poll.