Novelties Wardrobe? I'd rather have a Blueprint Folder!

Nidome.1365

> @"Nidome.1365" said:

> Quite frankly opening my inventory to access novelty items was no major hardship, an onscreen quick-access button wasn't needed at all - I'd rather have an on-screen quick access button for my WvW siege blueprints, that is something that would be far more useful.

/signed

Give this man a prize

> @"Crazy.6029" said:

> Tricks and traps as well as siege blueprints , more wvw oriented stuff. Maybe now that the system is in place they can make it so :)

At the least please give us slots for traps. If this is not going to happen I'd like to be able to hide the novelty button in wvw.

Always wished they did something like making 5 specific "quick item slots" bound to F6-F10 (-f12) that we could put our own things in, and enable/disable visibility over the second half of our skill bar.

This could be food/util, Siege, traps, quaggan tonics, troll guild banner potion, whatever.

I get it, no more skills etc to limit builds and build craft (1) but these are essentially meant to have quick access to consumables, heck set a limit for what items can be put in these.

(1) They say, then give guardian another 15+ skills to manage, not bitter..... so much fun playing a second ele... ;)

Trying to fit this into the novelty item system is just going to get clunky.

> @"joneirikb.7506" said:

> Always wished they did something like making 5 specific "quick item slots" bound to F6-F10 (-f12) that we could put our own things in, and enable/disable visibility over the second half of our skill bar.

>

> This could be food/util, Siege, traps, quaggan tonics, troll guild banner potion, whatever.

>

> I get it, no more skills etc to limit builds and build craft (1) but these are essentially meant to have quick access to consumables, heck set a limit for what items can be put in these.

>

> (1) They say, then give guardian another 15+ skills to manage, not bitter..... so much fun playing a second ele... ;)

>

> Trying to fit this into the novelty item system is just going to get clunky.

Pretty meh that they added slots for irl purchased game items, instead of allowing anything to be put there. Now i have 4 empty extra slots, idgaf about novelty items.

> @"BlueMelody.6398" said:

> Total novelties: 4

> Total siege blueprint spaces: 15

>

> /signed and cosined

Nah, Superior are super cheap. You would only need 7 slots on the button: Flame Ram, Arrow Cart, Ballista, Catapult, Trebuchet, Siege Golem, and Shield Generator. And Cannon Blueprints again. More blueprints and siege types please, ArenaNet. From that menu, you would then switch between regular/Superior/Guild blueprints. Traps & tricks optional.

But please add Cannon Blueprints back in addition to this feature. just *balance them* so that people don't want them removed.

Why blue prints only? Most of the game have additional panel for usable items in your inventory, consumables, tools etc. Her I have to stand open inventory, look for a thing i need, then close inventory. Ofc settable chairs and tonics were more important for gameplay .

> @"Cronos.6532" said:

> > @"BlueMelody.6398" said:

> > Total novelties: 4

> > Total siege blueprint spaces: 15

> >

> > /signed and cosined

>

> Nah, Superior are super cheap. You would only need 7 slots on the button: Flame Ram, Arrow Cart, Ballista, Catapult, Trebuchet, Siege Golem, and Shield Generator. And Cannon Blueprints again. More blueprints and siege types please, ArenaNet. From that menu, you would then switch between regular/Superior/Guild blueprints. Traps & tricks optional.

>

> But please add Cannon Blueprints back in addition to this feature. just *balance them* so that people don't want them removed.

My point was that the novelty wardrobe only cleared 4 spots total out of my full inventory, whereas a similar thing for siege would have cleared 15 slots. Also we get siege far more often than novelties, so it would also prevent inventories filling in the middle of fights.

> @"Cronos.6532" said:

> > @"BlueMelody.6398" said:

> > Total novelties: 4

> > Total siege blueprint spaces: 15

> >

> > /signed and cosined

>

> Nah, Superior are super cheap. You would only need 7 slots on the button: Flame Ram, Arrow Cart, Ballista, Catapult, Trebuchet, Siege Golem, and Shield Generator. And Cannon Blueprints again. More blueprints and siege types please, ArenaNet. From that menu, you would then switch between regular/Superior/Guild blueprints. Traps & tricks optional.

>

> But please add Cannon Blueprints back in addition to this feature. just *balance them* so that people don't want them removed.

And you can remove arrowcarts (situational), ballista (even more situational), trebuchet (situational again) and siege golem (now we're talking so rare there is barely any point).

4 quickslots would be more than enough.