Instance request

With the release of the most recent info graphic on guild wars 2 an alarming data point has been identified.

Bog skales have the absolute lowest K/D ratio of any and all mobs out in the open world.

From their provided data bog skales have a ratio of 0.000017 .

I now request an instance where they send the calculated amount of skales against one player it takes to kill them.

For those mathematically challenged that number is 58,823 skales against one player character.

Can this please be a thing ANET.

I wish to test my mettle against the horde.

Sincierly

Some Ginger - aka Drenreb.

> @"DeanBB.4268" said:

> Anyone remember that one room in Bard's Tale with, what was it, a horde of skeletons? Good times that!

The main thing I retain from playing _Tales of the Unknown, Volume 1: The Bard's Tale_(0) is a pair of rings:

* The Dork Ring, which speech-synthed(1) "You dork!" if you equipped it.

* The Nospin Ring which I mis-read as "Noss Pin" rather than "No Spin", and as a result I couldn't figure out why the spinner traps did nothing.

(0) The game's full name. "Bard's Tale" was a mangled version, of the subtitle.

(1) It had to be synthesised because I played TotU,V1:tBT on a Commodore 64 which didn't have what it takes to play back chunks of digital sound.

EDIT: I have this horrible suspicion that I'm confusing it with Bard's Tale Two on the question of the rings. I last played those games more than thirty years ago.

> @"Steve The Cynic.3217" said:

> > @"DeanBB.4268" said:

> > Anyone remember that one room in Bard's Tale with, what was it, a horde of skeletons? Good times that!

>

> The main thing I retain from playing _Tales of the Unknown, Volume 1: The Bard's Tale_(0) is a pair of rings:

> * The Dork Ring, which speech-synthed(1) "You dork!" if you equipped it.

> * The Nospin Ring which I mis-read as "Noss Pin" rather than "No Spin", and as a result I couldn't figure out why the spinner traps did nothing.

>

> (0) The game's full name. "Bard's Tale" was a mangled version, of the subtitle.

>

> (1) It had to be synthesised because I played TotU,V1:tBT on a Commodore 64 which didn't have what it takes to play back chunks of digital sound.

>

> EDIT: I have this horrible suspicion that I'm confusing it with Bard's Tale Two on the question of the rings. I last played those games more than thirty years ago.

>

Narrator: The Bard having slain the random wolf found that it had digested not only the contents of a small treasury but also various household goods... Wait, am I reading that correctly? That can't be right.

Bard: You'd be surprised. I find all kinds of things inside these beasties. Did I ever tell you about the time I killed this rat and out popped an entire chest...

Narrator: Well, I'm just going to skip those passages in the future.

Bard: What? That's a major source of income! You cheap, good for nothing horse's...

Narrator: Ahem. And so the Bard continued on his journey.