monk runes available via reward track?

Sovereign.1093

> @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > Or you can have him buy rare runes and mystic forge em for a chance to get it from the forge aswell.

>

> will it be superior monks?

>

> or some random stat?

>

> curious if this could be an option.

Random stat. Very random stat. Your Best bet is to salvage the armor you get from the ascalonian track with a bl salvage kit, and use the 240 ascalonian tokens to buy runes from the vendor in LA. Each track should be enough for 3 runes.

> @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > @"VanWilder.6923" said:

> > Now, is the Superior Sigil of Concertration in the reward track as well?

>

> Why should it be? You can only get that rune from crafting (scribe), or the tp.

Because I do not know if it can be salvaged as Monk rune, thats why I asked. Also I did not ask should it be in the reward track or any suggestion, request for it to be in the reward track.

> @"VanWilder.6923" said:

> > @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > > @"VanWilder.6923" said:

> > > Now, is the Superior Sigil of Concertration in the reward track as well?

> >

> > Why should it be? You can only get that rune from crafting (scribe), or the tp.

>

> Because I do not know if it can be salvaged as Monk rune, thats why I asked. Also I did not ask should it be in the reward track or any suggestion, request for it to be in the reward track.

Could you elaborate as to how concentration sigil, one of the most expensive sigils in the game, has anything to do with ascalonian track? Thanks!

> @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > @"VanWilder.6923" said:

> > > @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > > > @"VanWilder.6923" said:

> > > > Now, is the Superior Sigil of Concertration in the reward track as well?

> > >

> > > Why should it be? You can only get that rune from crafting (scribe), or the tp.

> >

> > Because I do not know if it can be salvaged as Monk rune, thats why I asked. Also I did not ask should it be in the reward track or any suggestion, request for it to be in the reward track.

>

> Could you elaborate as to how concentration sigil, one of the most expensive sigils in the game, has anything to do with ascalonian track? Thanks!

To mention it again, because I did not know, I asked. Also I did not specific mention it in ascalonian track, I said reward track in general.

Then you responded with "Why should it be?" sound like you wanted to mock rather than help, I asked yes/no question to confirm. Did not ask should it be in any reward track. English is not my native but at school, English teacher taught me that for a yes/no question, the correct answer is "Yes, it is" or "No, It isnt".

Ps, Thanks to Iris Ng. now i know how to obtain one.

> @"VanWilder.6923" said:

> > @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > > @"VanWilder.6923" said:

> > > > @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > > > > @"VanWilder.6923" said:

> > > > > Now, is the Superior Sigil of Concertration in the reward track as well?

> > > >

> > > > Why should it be? You can only get that rune from crafting (scribe), or the tp.

> > >

> > > Because I do not know if it can be salvaged as Monk rune, thats why I asked. Also I did not ask should it be in the reward track or any suggestion, request for it to be in the reward track.

> >

> > Could you elaborate as to how concentration sigil, one of the most expensive sigils in the game, has anything to do with ascalonian track? Thanks!

>

> To mention it again, because I did not know, I asked. Also I did not specific mention it in ascalonian track, I said reward track in general.

>

> Then you responded with "Why should it be?" sound like you wanted to mock rather than help, I asked yes/no question to confirm. Did not ask should it be in any reward track. English is not my native but at school, English teacher taught me that for a yes/no question, the correct answer is "Yes, it is" or "No, It isnt".

>

> Ps, Thanks to Iris Ng. now i know how to obtain one.

You, sir, assume things way too easily and are offended even faster, without any reason. Good day.