yoni.7015

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"segman.3560" said:

> > @"Pifil.5193" said:

> > I hope this actually releases on the 18th and hasn't been pushed back.

>

> What if it's unfinished but is going to be released anyway. Like Kourna?

Well, if it's unfinished but is going to be released _anyway_ I hope it's released next week.

> @"segman.3560" said:

> > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > I liked Kourna and it felt pretty finished to me. On the other hand, I disliked Istan as it felt pretty unfinished.

>

> It doesn't matter what you feel. Anet admitted kourna was releas in unfinished state.

Source? Everything from their AMA and one of the videos only mentioned cut content which is not the same as “unfinished”. Every content has stuff that was cut during its development cycle.

Hopefully the new episode will be more *completed* than Istan was.

> @"Blocki.4931" said:

> It was certainly a small step back in terms of showing off whats to come. We saw some of Sun's Refuge, Branded Awakened looking menacingly in our direction but nothing of the armor set, legendary or raid. Small look into the map at the last 10 seconds. The first trailer this season was awful and showed nothing, second one was amazing and showed everything, third one showed the cool things and this one went back to not showing anything, but on the quality level of the previous two.

Yeah, I wanted to pre-panic for a week regarding the armor for sure. : :3

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > @"segman.3560" said:

> > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > I liked Kourna and it felt pretty finished to me. On the other hand, I disliked Istan as it felt pretty unfinished.

> >

> > It doesn't matter what you feel. Anet admitted kourna was releas in unfinished state.

>

> Source? Everything from their AMA and one of the videos only mentioned cut content which is not the same as “unfinished”. Every content has stuff that was cut during its development cycle.

>

> Hopefully the new episode will be more *completed* than Istan was.

lol that's golden, they cut gandara entirely cause it was unfinished, meta is unfinished, bonties are basically copy pasted from crystal oasis, I find it unbelievable you try to defend this

> @"segman.3560" said:

> > > @"segman.3560" said:

> > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > I liked Kourna and it felt pretty finished to me. On the other hand, I disliked Istan as it felt pretty unfinished.

> > >

> > > It doesn't matter what you feel. Anet admitted kourna was releas in unfinished state.

> >

> > Source? Everything from their AMA and one of the videos only mentioned cut content which is not the same as “unfinished”. Every content has stuff that was cut during its development cycle.

> >

> > Hopefully the new episode will be more *completed* than Istan was.

>

> lol that's golden, they cut gandara entirely cause it was unfinished, meta is unfinished, bonties are basically copy pasted from crystal oasis, I find it unbelievable you try to defend this

For Istan the bounties are also copy and pasted. For Istan there’s an area with snake statues that was cut along with another field-like area. Fahranur was also pretty underwhelming and a missed opportunity as there was so much that could have been done with the final release.

I just hope that the new map doesn’t experience the same things and is more finished. I understand things do get cut during production due to time constraints.

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > @"segman.3560" said:

> > > > @"segman.3560" said:

> > > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > I liked Kourna and it felt pretty finished to me. On the other hand, I disliked Istan as it felt pretty unfinished.

> > > >

> > > > It doesn't matter what you feel. Anet admitted kourna was releas in unfinished state.

> > >

> > > Source? Everything from their AMA and one of the videos only mentioned cut content which is not the same as “unfinished”. Every content has stuff that was cut during its development cycle.

> > >

> > > Hopefully the new episode will be more *completed* than Istan was.

> >

> > lol that's golden, they cut gandara entirely cause it was unfinished, meta is unfinished, bonties are basically copy pasted from crystal oasis, I find it unbelievable you try to defend this

>

> For Istan the bounties are also copy and pasted. For Istan there’s an area with snake statues that was cut along with another field-like area. Fahranur was also pretty underwhelming and a missed opportunity as there was so much that could have been done with the final release.

>

> I just hope that the new map doesn’t experience the same things and is more finished.

You are correct. They shouldn't make such poor patches. Like Istan. Or Kourna. Thank you for agreeing with me.

> @"segman.3560" said:

> > > > > @"segman.3560" said:

> > > > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > > > @"segman.3560" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > > > > I liked Kourna and it felt pretty finished to me. On the other hand, I disliked Istan as it felt pretty unfinished.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > It doesn't matter what you feel. Anet admitted kourna was releas in unfinished state.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Source? Everything from their AMA and one of the videos only mentioned cut content which is not the same as “unfinished”. Every content has stuff that was cut during its development cycle.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Hopefully the new episode will be more *completed* than Istan was.

> > > > >

> > > > > lol that's golden, they cut gandara entirely cause it was unfinished, meta is unfinished, bonties are basically copy pasted from crystal oasis, I find it unbelievable you try to defend this

> > > >

> > > > For Istan the bounties are also copy and pasted. For Istan there’s an area with snake statues that was cut along with another field-like area. Fahranur was also pretty underwhelming and a missed opportunity as there was so much that could have been done with the final release.

> > > >

> > > > I just hope that the new map doesn’t experience the same things and is more finished.

> > >

> > > You are correct. They shouldn't make such poor patches. Like Istan. Or Kourna. Thank you for agreeing with me.

> >

> > I didn’t agree with you about Kourna.

>

> You can't agree on one map and not agree on another which does the same and was officially confirmed as unfinished :)

It wasn’t officially confirmed as **unfinished**. Kourna felt more *complete* than Istan and I’m hoping the new map that we will get next week will be along that level.

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > @"segman.3560" said:

> > > > @"segman.3560" said:

> > > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > > @"segman.3560" said:

> > > > > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > > > > @"segman.3560" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > > > > > I liked Kourna and it felt pretty finished to me. On the other hand, I disliked Istan as it felt pretty unfinished.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > It doesn't matter what you feel. Anet admitted kourna was releas in unfinished state.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Source? Everything from their AMA and one of the videos only mentioned cut content which is not the same as “unfinished”. Every content has stuff that was cut during its development cycle.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Hopefully the new episode will be more *completed* than Istan was.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > lol that's golden, they cut gandara entirely cause it was unfinished, meta is unfinished, bonties are basically copy pasted from crystal oasis, I find it unbelievable you try to defend this

> > > > >

> > > > > For Istan the bounties are also copy and pasted. For Istan there’s an area with snake statues that was cut along with another field-like area. Fahranur was also pretty underwhelming and a missed opportunity as there was so much that could have been done with the final release.

> > > > >

> > > > > I just hope that the new map doesn’t experience the same things and is more finished.

> > > >

> > > > You are correct. They shouldn't make such poor patches. Like Istan. Or Kourna. Thank you for agreeing with me.

> > >

> > > I didn’t agree with you about Kourna.

> >

> > You can't agree on one map and not agree on another which does the same and was officially confirmed as unfinished :)

>

> It wasn’t officially confirmed as **unfinished**. Kourna felt more *complete* than Istan and I’m hoping the new map that we will get next week will be along that level.

oh my xD

I hope episode 4 won't be made to your tastes then, so I can enjoy it at least a bit.

• ArenaNet Staff

> @"Pifil.5193" said:

> I hope this actually releases on the 18th and hasn't been pushed back.

It will release on the 18th. :)

And for clarity: We gave the press early access to the video, at 6:00 AM this morning, along with permission to share it. None of our press partners broke embargo and what I've seen published was within our expressed guidelines, which we appreciate very much.

I'm so impatient look neat!! Branded awakened! Red scuffy = Inquest? or maybe not, the hero encourage him, so, gorrik? Gorrik and blish still there sound like a great episode just like episode 2 (ABITS)! I wait a lot from that episode, very Intrigued with the Sun's Refuge. Also cool screenshots folder!

> @"segman.3560" said:

> > > > > @"segman.3560" said:

> > > > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > > > @"segman.3560" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"segman.3560" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > > > > > > I liked Kourna and it felt pretty finished to me. On the other hand, I disliked Istan as it felt pretty unfinished.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > It doesn't matter what you feel. Anet admitted kourna was releas in unfinished state.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Source? Everything from their AMA and one of the videos only mentioned cut content which is not the same as “unfinished”. Every content has stuff that was cut during its development cycle.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Hopefully the new episode will be more *completed* than Istan was.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > lol that's golden, they cut gandara entirely cause it was unfinished, meta is unfinished, bonties are basically copy pasted from crystal oasis, I find it unbelievable you try to defend this

> > > > > >

> > > > > > For Istan the bounties are also copy and pasted. For Istan there’s an area with snake statues that was cut along with another field-like area. Fahranur was also pretty underwhelming and a missed opportunity as there was so much that could have been done with the final release.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I just hope that the new map doesn’t experience the same things and is more finished.

> > > > >

> > > > > You are correct. They shouldn't make such poor patches. Like Istan. Or Kourna. Thank you for agreeing with me.

> > > >

> > > > I didn’t agree with you about Kourna.

> > >

> > > You can't agree on one map and not agree on another which does the same and was officially confirmed as unfinished :)

> >

> > It wasn’t officially confirmed as **unfinished**. Kourna felt more *complete* than Istan and I’m hoping the new map that we will get next week will be along that level.

>

> oh my xD

>

> I hope episode 4 won't be made to your tastes then, so I can enjoy it at least a bit.

Ditto

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> More information on the News Blog: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/watch-the-trailer-for-a-star-to-guide-us/

The new legendary does look interesting with what I can assume is a green aura. I could also see myself using that plated heavy armor.

• ArenaNet Staff

Thank you to those of you who are posting about the topic of this thread. The injection of a lot of OT comments, an unsavory accusation, a thinly-veiled insult, and a full-on set of bickering is really making this a hard discussion to follow. Let's get back on topic, please:

# Topic: The trailer for Episode 4.

> @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> > @"Pifil.5193" said:

> > I hope this actually releases on the 18th and hasn't been pushed back.

>

> It will release on the 18th. :)

>

> And for clarity: We gave the press early access to the video, at 6:00 AM this morning, along with permission to share it. None of our press partners broke embargo and what I've seen published was within our expressed guidelines, which we appreciate very much.

Very glad to see the next episode to be released so early. I have to say though that the last trailer was way more hype and excitement and i thought ut was a bit a bummer to not see the legy or the armor set etc. But i am reaöly looking forward to it.