Do you want new dungeons?

Lucius.2140

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually love Dungeons alot. It feels much different compared to fractals. I also wish anet makes it profitable again or at least close/slightly less than open world farm. Tried istan and it was the most boring thing I did in gw2. It would be much more fun doing different Dungeons to farm.

• 2 weeks later...

even though i voted no because we have fractals, but I find the Devs are deviating from the original intent of fractals...

fractals meant to be something that people can jump in and do it quickly, something like during lunch breaks, but what i often see these days is it's taking people 30 minutes to get to the final boss because of all the junk fights in between, then getting stuck on the final boss for over an hour

* Urban Battleground and Aquatic Ruins are the worst offenders for time wasting for junk fights

* Molten Bosses is the worst offender by devs displaying them deviating from the original intent of fractals

Solid Ocean is next on their hit list when there is nothing wrong with it :disappointed_relieved:

> @"crepuscular.9047" said:

> even though i voted no because we have fractals, but I find the Devs are deviating from the original intent of fractals...

>

> fractals meant to be something that people can jump in and do it quickly, something like during lunch breaks, but what i often see these days is it's taking people 30 minutes to get to the final boss because of all the junk fights in between, then getting stuck on the final boss for over an hour

>

> * Urban Battleground and Aquatic Ruins are the worst offenders for time wasting for junk fights

> * Molten Bosses is the worst offender by devs displaying them deviating from the original intent of fractals

>

non of these take longer then 15 minutes if your group is semi competent

> Solid Ocean is next on their hit list when there is nothing wrong with it :disappointed_relieved:

how do you know?

> @"derd.6413" said:

> > @"crepuscular.9047" said:

> > even though i voted no because we have fractals, but I find the Devs are deviating from the original intent of fractals...

> >

> > fractals meant to be something that people can jump in and do it quickly, something like during lunch breaks, but what i often see these days is it's taking people 30 minutes to get to the final boss because of all the junk fights in between, then getting stuck on the final boss for over an hour

> >

> > * Urban Battleground and Aquatic Ruins are the worst offenders for time wasting for junk fights

> > * Molten Bosses is the worst offender by devs displaying them deviating from the original intent of fractals

> >

> non of these take longer then 15 minutes if your group is semi competent

>

> > Solid Ocean is next on their hit list when there is nothing wrong with it :disappointed_relieved:

>

> how do you know?

Yea its like s/he dont know you can stealth past 90% if the trash in urban and aquatic ruins you kill the 15 kraits and swim to end.

> @"derd.6413" said:

> > @"crepuscular.9047" said:

> > even though i voted no because we have fractals, but I find the Devs are deviating from the original intent of fractals...

> >

> > fractals meant to be something that people can jump in and do it quickly, something like during lunch breaks, but what i often see these days is it's taking people 30 minutes to get to the final boss because of all the junk fights in between, then getting stuck on the final boss for over an hour

> >

> > * Urban Battleground and Aquatic Ruins are the worst offenders for time wasting for junk fights

> > * Molten Bosses is the worst offender by devs displaying them deviating from the original intent of fractals

> >

> non of these take longer then 15 minutes if your group is semi competent

>

> > Solid Ocean is next on their hit list when there is nothing wrong with it :disappointed_relieved:

>

> how do you know?

guess the random pugs i jumped in with are rarely semi competent :pensive:

that's just my guess, since it seems to be the second easiest and shortest frac from my experience, you just can just run all the way to Maw, the 'fight' against Maw aint difficult even on 80

since anet picked the shortest one for revamp, hence i guess they may do something to Maw

> @"crepuscular.9047" said:

> > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > @"crepuscular.9047" said:

> > > even though i voted no because we have fractals, but I find the Devs are deviating from the original intent of fractals...

> > >

> > > fractals meant to be something that people can jump in and do it quickly, something like during lunch breaks, but what i often see these days is it's taking people 30 minutes to get to the final boss because of all the junk fights in between, then getting stuck on the final boss for over an hour

> > >

> > > * Urban Battleground and Aquatic Ruins are the worst offenders for time wasting for junk fights

> > > * Molten Bosses is the worst offender by devs displaying them deviating from the original intent of fractals

> > >

> > non of these take longer then 15 minutes if your group is semi competent

> >

> > > Solid Ocean is next on their hit list when there is nothing wrong with it :disappointed_relieved:

> >

> > how do you know?

>

> guess the random pugs i jumped in with are rarely semi competent :pensive:

>

well, we are talking about pugs

I would love to see the existing dungeons given a major pass, then added to FotM as a subcategory. There's a lot of great potential in them, they just need some love. Also incorporating them into the FotM reward structure would be nice. Not going to happen, but it's a nice dream.