1 vs 1, what spec manages to kill you very easily?

Khalisto.5780

On my holo I don't have any spec I consistently lose to. I honestly win most of my 1v1's out of the occassional loss to a player who is outright better than me or to a spec designed solely for dueling with the same constraints strict duelers use (no LoS, kiting is limited, etc.)

mender weaver and power shatter mes. not even sure what's the name for builds since i'm not meta.

but it could take awhile 1v1 with a good ele. honestly a good ele is just damn hard to fight against. too much sustain.

then if i survive the burst from mes, usually the gs cc is enough to push me aside and other dps jump on me.

I play berserker mainly, but I use everything. I generally have a guaranteed loss against condi mirage unless they're blind and don't think I know when to CC them.

The good ones I will always lose against.

Everything else is a tossup for me/based on my opponents skill relative to my own, or a stale if they're running a bunker.

> @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > @"Kako.1930" said:

> > I am a fresh air ele. Everything kills me easy unless they let their pet rock play for them.

>

> lol. oh noes ive played against you, and i must be a pet rock

Aw, aren't you sweet? ☺️

After further reflection, I've just been really salty lately. Nothing beats me easily, though. I usually put up a good fight, but when I do get rekt, I think necros and thieves have the easiest time of it.

(That's not to say they're OP or anything, though. I think they're just extra strong against eles in particular.)

> @"Axl.8924" said:

> As S/D thief mostly mesmers and warriors.Revenants are pretty nasty, especially condi revs.

I use to struggle against mesmer as thief But saw some youtube guides.. n it's actually pretty straight forward.

Esp for s/d. You basically have to land steal. Once you land steal. Consume ecto. Once you cosume ecto you basically can't die to them for 10 seconds. With the s/d build u shld have 2 consume ectos and instant steal recharge upon evade. Allowing u to consume ecto 4 times.

A mesmer basically needs clones to do dmg. If u use shortbow skill 2. U can blow up all the clones n he won't be able to do much dmg to u. Then switch to ur sword n wack him down.

As for the invis one shot build. If u see a message go poof n invis in front of u. Wait a second n immediately evade. The sound of their skill 2 greatsword will also sound to warn u. Either that or just teleport away so he misses it.

If u die alot to 1 shot. Take instant reflexes.

Took me me a long time to figure all this out. Playing mes to see how it works also helps.

If he ones shots u from invis n u have no instant reflexes. Then nothing can save u. There's that