What sPvP Stat Combinations would you like to see outside sPvP?

There are a bunch of different sPvP stat combos available only in sPvP that would make for really interesting buildcraft elsewhere. Which stats would be most interesting to you? Format: (Major/Major, Minor/Minor). I had to drop Destroyer (Power/Precision, Ferocity/Condition Damage - close to Grieving) and Avatar (Power/Precision, Vitality/Healing - close to Mending) to get the list to the max of 10.

> @"otto.5684" said:

> With the exception of diviner, the other stats can be obtained by other means. It is impossible to get concentration without toughness or hit points. Diviner solves this problem.

It's impossible to get the _distribution_ of stats for most of these sets. You can get similar, but for a lot of builds that doesn't really cut it.

> @"Hesacon.8735" said:

> > @"DragonSlayer.1087" said:

> > Honestly I just wish I could buy exotic marauders.

>

> It can be crafted, and is also available in glorious or triumphant armor boxes in spvp/wvw.

Yeah but you have to craft it yourself as it's account bound and I suspect that's what he's trying to circumvent.

> @"Gehenna.3625" said:

> > @"Hesacon.8735" said:

> > > @"DragonSlayer.1087" said:

> > > Honestly I just wish I could buy exotic marauders.

> >

> > It can be crafted, and is also available in glorious or triumphant armor boxes in spvp/wvw.

>

> Yeah but you have to craft it yourself as it's account bound and I suspect that's what he's trying to circumvent.

Maybe, but the same is true for all non core stat combinations.

> @"Hesacon.8735" said:

> > @"Gehenna.3625" said:

> > > @"Hesacon.8735" said:

> > > > @"DragonSlayer.1087" said:

> > > > Honestly I just wish I could buy exotic marauders.

> > >

> > > It can be crafted, and is also available in glorious or triumphant armor boxes in spvp/wvw.

> >

> > Yeah but you have to craft it yourself as it's account bound and I suspect that's what he's trying to circumvent.

>

> Maybe, but the same is true for all non core stat combinations.

Sure, but that doesn't change anything for him with regards to marauder's gear.

Not quite answering the question/poll, but I'd like to see a few multi-stat options similar to Celestial:

All-around effect: Power, Condi, Precision, Ferocity, Expertise, Concentration

Celestial + Expertise/Concentration

And maybe some heal/support x offense sets:

Healing, Power, Precision, Ferocity, Concentration

Healing, Condition, Precision, Expertise, Concentration

> @"otto.5684" said:

> With the exception of diviner, the other stats can be obtained by other means. It is impossible to get concentration without toughness or hit points. Diviner solves this problem.

Well there's Seraph and Harrier (but they both give you healing power which is probably worse than just getting vitality for most areas of the game).

> @"IndigoSundown.5419" said:

> I could see some use for several of these combos in WvW. PvE? Just what the game needs, more stat combinations so that people can complain about them being irrelevant in all of PvE.

So what if they don't get used in raids, the amount of wvw play each of these could get would be more than zero. Many wvw players do some pve and can't be bothered getting pve gear, so the same gear would get used in LW episodes, meta, and other content.